Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC (17113 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by TMSMedia: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxLFuPecEf4

I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC - Uzodinma (Video)

...my job is to market Tinubu in the Southeast

Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma has said that he will not join issue with the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, maintaining that his business is to market the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in the South East, IGBERETV reports.

Uzodinma also noted that there are many loyal members of the APC in the South East. The governor disclosed this on Tuesday during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

In his words,

“I am a politician and my party is APC and I have my candidate in the party. And I know we are consulting and speaking to our people to vote for our candidate. I am concerned with campaigning for my party. I don’t want join issue with Peter Obi whom you know is not a member of my party. But I know members of APC are obedient to APC.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1426175/dont-want-join-issue-obi-apc-members-obedient-apc-uzodinma-video/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by olisefom: 5:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Yeye dey smell.

The term "Obedient " cannot be in the same sentence with APC. Abomination!

379 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by shankara7: 5:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Interesting. We understand tho

5 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Damidave1124(m): 5:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Despite the fact fact that Imo state government is APC, I'm sure Tinubu cannot win in the state.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Elvis2kay: 5:37am On Aug 17, 2022
kiss
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Fiscus105(m): 5:37am On Aug 17, 2022
As if he can deliver his own ward for himself, if he is contesting as a governor.

Oyetola defeat, is an eye opener for you. Supreme court shall not rob Imo people the second time.

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by doremi123(f): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2022
"APC members are OBIDIENT to APC". Now you know

12 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Say this and that about Hope Uzodinma. But one thing I am sure of is that his sense of LOYALTY is second to none. He is 100% loyal to those that made him unlike Peter Obi with no sense of loyalty. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP within a space of 4 years.
If every wife is loyal to their husbands like Uzodinma is loyal to APC, then the divorce rate in Nigeria will be lower than 5%.

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day.

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Phygo(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2022
But Imolites are not obedient to you. We can't be obedient to vulture

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Godoverevery: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
That what every sensible people are doing....sell your candidate that all.

But this miscreants will attack everyone who doesn't support there 3rd class dumbo.

That how they follow kanu like headless chickens.

People who could believe buhari was a clone because a fool said so......hahahahaha.

Anyway Zombies no dey ask questions cos eh no get brain.

10 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by DICKstractor: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
undecided

Supreme Court governor don talk

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by securitywatch50: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Obi is the only obedient movement in Nigeria
And Imo people are Yusuful to the core

We move eeeeeeeeee.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by mycar: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
He knows that it's a battle that he cannot win

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Realtalk20: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Supreme court governor talking to someone who doesn't respond or has never even spoken about him ...

This hiv positive bleached face governor is seeking attention

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kollinz1234(m): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Just like you are Obidient to the Supreme Court. cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Fashionista01(f): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2022
The term "OBEDIENT" speaks louder than APshit.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Basicend: 5:41am On Aug 17, 2022
What else do you want him to say. .?

Anyways, we are all going to be obedient to LP and not the drug Lord 'emi lokan'.

If APC had presented Osibanjo, they would have given sane Nigerians weighing options.

That's my take.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Freelane33(m): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2022
All of Una go meet God for gate
God will
Serve you guys Wetin Una deserves

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by onomeabuja: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Very Evil Leaders that Apc assemble across d nation undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Wailing thread...
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by SmellyNyash: 5:45am On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Mumu man. Him know say obedient family no dey joke at all. You do anyhow, u collect anyhow

8 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by mactoni91(m): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2022
That's a Cryptic message for those whom understand...

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by TMSMedia: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2022
It's A Joke, If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Elections - Wike (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIvg0ZG5Grs

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:48am On Aug 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1426175/dont-want-join-issue-obi-apc-members-obedient-apc-uzodinma-video/

That's why they're party members.

We know.

We also know that party members are the worst people with whom to discuss politics in any context.

Because of their vested interest, they are blind to their leaders' blunders and deaf to the cries of the people.

I don't expect someone who gets undeserved contracts and free money from a party to go against them anytime soon, even if the party is a destroyer like APC.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Afonja2: 5:49am On Aug 17, 2022
He is right. Obedient is an English word. Only Obi fans are "obidient"

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On Aug 17, 2022
WE NEED A NEW NIGERIA

We are desperate to have a new change in our country.
We need to have that type of Country we always hoped for.
A country where things are working properly.
A country where corruption is almost IMPOSSIBLE.

A country where “keeping to the rule of law” is such a paramount priority in all activities and considerations, both by the government and the citizens.

A country where positions and favours are merited in good faith

A country where nepotism and favouritism is totally absent.

A country where the necessary data of the citizens are well kept by the government, and being put into active positive usage for the general good of the people, (an not only for the good of the few political elites)

A country where it is almost impossible to spend money whose sources and the procedures for its acquisition are not known

A country where engaging and contacting the police is so quick and very easy., And can be done REMOTELY, at ZERO COST..

A country where the “police response” is quick and automatic.

A country where the police and military, the security personnels, and all the uniformed personnels treat citizens with utmost respect and priority; and not with intimidation and unwarranted extortions.

A country where the judiciary is highly independent and doesn't work for money and/or kickbacks; but solely and purely for justice, truth, and fairness.

A country where workers at every level work for the happiness that goes with the work they are doing.

A country where the government is the Link between the rich and the poor,, and not where the government joins the rich and abandons the poor.

A country where the government is so easily accessible and available to everyone.

A country where the government constantly release all the necessary data and information to the public at the appropriate periods and/or durations, without being asked by the public to do so.

A country where crime can never go UNPUNISHED,, no matter how little or big or how cloaked or coded the crime is, and no matter who committed such crimes.

A country where good deeds are promptly and handsomely rewarded.

And so on.
It's not about Peter Obi himself.
It's about us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Millimann: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2022
He is sounding defeated already.

This man will surely lose his own Ward to LP. There will be no hiding place for him. Even the supreme Court won't help him.

6 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Moneywirer: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Godoverevery:
That what every sensible people are doing....sell your candidate that all.

But this miscreants will attack everyone who doesn't support there 3rd class dumbo.

That how they follow kanu like head chickens.

People who could buhari was a clone because a fool said so......hahahahaha.

Anyway Zombies no dey ask questions cos eh no get brain.

So much bitterness, it reflects in the way you hurriedly typed this and posted.

14 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2022
mactoni91:
That's a Cryptic message for those whom understand...

I won't credit that buffoon with that much sense.

He's pretty clueless about his words.

6 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by lookingfly: 5:55am On Aug 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

this one is on the fence. He doesn't want to be disadvantaged when peter obi becomes president so he is playing the I support APC card and i don't want to drag peter obi to be on a safe side. Politicians and their interest!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.