Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Need Ur Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Opinion (2557 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
I went 2 visit my inlaws thats my hubby's parent cos my hubby travelled and i was lonely at home. Its been a month he travelled, when he came back he just came straight to his parents house to see us. We spent the nite together cos he has his personal room he refused to make luv to me his excuse was we are in his parents house so i got angry and slept off. The next day he went out i was all alone in the room he caught me pleasuring myself cos i forgot to lock the door since then he has been very angry wit me... Pls wat do i do
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Smellymouth: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Come and make love to me grin
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Mhizkel(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Trash undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tnx
Smellymouth:
Come and make love to me grin
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wah eva... Miss hollier than thou
Mhizkel:
Trash undecided
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Mhizkel(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
naniawini:
Wah eva... Miss hollier than thou
Another Trash undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls jst get out of my thread... Stop creating nuisance..
Mhizkel:

Another Trash undecided
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by ggrin(f): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op u be lawma? cheesy tongue
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by ronald4lif(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Okay, he doesn't want to fulfill his bedroom conjugal duty and at same time doesn't want you satisfy yourself? That's selfish and very unthoughtful of him.

He must be one of those who abhors masturbátion and consider it sinful but he should also understand humans aren't some wooden work that doesn't have sexual needs.

Who said married couple can't have sex in their father's house? His excuse is flimsy and he should take responsibility for pushing you into masturbátion. On your part, you should have been punctilious not to have been caught while in the act. What if someone else had barged in?

Let him get angry, just be nice and receptive to him. He'd come around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just let him be for now. If you are his, he would come around smiley
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol
ggrin:
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tnx.. U talk so well
ronald4lif:
Okay, he doesn't want to fulfill his bedroom conjugal duty and at same time doesn't want you satisfy yourself? That's selfish and very unthoughtful of him.

He must be one of those who abhors masturbátion and consider it sinful but he should also understand humans aren't some wooden work that doesn't have sexual needs.

Who said married couple can't have sex in their father's house? His excuse is flimsy and he should take responsibility for pushing you into masturbátion. On your part, you should have been punctilious not to have been caught while in the act. What if someone else had barged in?

Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yea
Speechless3:
Just let him be for now. If you are his, he would come around smiley
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by popcykaylah(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
just apologise to him ..go on your knees and explain to him the reasons for your actions.dnt see anything wrong in what you did though but we all have different views.
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
my opinion?? You already have something useful, I can't give you that.. Here's what I'll give you which will be useful in future... Next time.. Lock the fucking door!!!
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
:Dtnx
Obioraaa:
my opinion?? You already have something useful, I can't give you that.. Here's what I'll give you which will be useful in future... Next time.. Lock the fucking door!!!
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
It is not everyone that can comfortably make out in his parents house due to the respect he/she has for them (their parents).

Your fiance was angry with you because, probably, you will get too connected to your intimacy gadgets and may deny him access to the treasure land when he craves for it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Topestbilly(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Don't like it when the so called husbands feels too bossy, it kills marriages..

Anyway what can u do?

Tell em u ar sorry.

But he's at fault.. abah!! After a month?

Dis is what lead to cheats and unfaithfulness.

My wife go love me for dat one, even if na one room all of us go sleep,I go just buy volume5 put it in their food.. grin
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by firstking01(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yes i know but he travelled nd i was really tinking abt him... As 4 d intimacy gadget i dnt hv one nd i dnt intend 2 buy use my hands...
Drefan:
It is not everyone that can comfortably make out in his parents house due to the respect he/she has for them (their parents).

Your fiance was angry with you because, probably, you will get too connected to your intimacy gadgets and may deny him access to the treasure land when he craves for it.
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol... U r rili crazy... I will oohh
Topestbilly:
Don't like it when the so called husbands feels too bossy, it kills marriages..

Anyway what can u do?

Tell em u ar sorry.

But he's at fault.. abah!! After a month?

Dis is what lead to cheats and unfaithfulness.

My wife go love me for dat one, even if na one room all of us go sleep,I go just buy volume5 put it in their food.. grin
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by cruzita(f): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
how will he feel if u were the one that refused him sex ?probably he will still be sulking till now.just tell him sorry that you missed him and it wont happen again so that him mind go sweet
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
naniawini:
Yes i know but he travelled nd i was really tinking abt him... As 4 d intimacy gadget i dnt hv one nd i dnt intend 2 buy use my hands...
Anyway, go and render an apology to him. Maybe he has his own cogent reason(s) for refusing you sex, there and then. The best thing you should have done was to approach him and have a little talk with him on why he rejected your advances.

If he's rational enough, he'd have come to terms with you after settling the minor dispute on ground.
Somethings needs to be overlooked to avoid unnecessary rifts.
@bolded: sorry, seems I didn't read through your post thoroughly.
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Richiy(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nahhh...I don't think I can do it in my parents' house though. You guys should have gotten a hotel room or something...for one or two hours. Anyways, he is clearly against masturbation and both of you sulking will not do any good. Just talk it over with him. Apologize if need be...these men, they are our babies...lol
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

But what was the big deal in restraining herself till perhaps later at night when she can convince him to do the needful.. Or better still, a couple more days until they return home?

How did she cope in the one month he was away? Masturbated the whole time ?
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'll do jst datwink
cruzita:
how will he feel if u were the one that refused him sex ?probably he will still be sulking till now.just tell him sorry that you missed him and it wont happen again so that him mind go sweet
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok... Men r jst lyk babies
Drefan:

Anyway, go and render an apology to him. Maybe he has his own cogent reason(s) for refusing you sex, there and then. The best thing you should have done was to approach him and have a little talk with him on why he rejected your advances.

If he's rational enough, he'd have come to terms with you after settling the minor dispute on ground.
Somethings needs to be overlooked to avoid unnecessary rifts.
@bolded: sorry, seems I didn't read through your post thoroughly.
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Big babies
Richiy:
Nahhh...I don't think I can do it in my parents' house though. You guys should have gotten a hotel room or something...for one or two hours. Anyways, he is clearly against masturbation and both of you sulking will not do any good. Just talk it over with him. Apologize if need be...these men, they are our babies...lol
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
We weren't going home anytime soon
Oliviaarims:

But what was the big deal in restraining herself till perhaps later at night when she can convince him to do the needful.. Or better still, a couple more days until they return home?

How did she cope in the one month he was away? Masturbated the whole time ?
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by kibzz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Comman have sexx with me
ggrin:
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by kibzz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Comman have sexx with me
ggrin:
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by ggrin(f): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
kibzz:
Comman have sexx with me
ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! What Is Your Opinion On Seeking Spiritual Help Before Marriage / Photo: Married Woman Beats And Strips Husband's Girlfriend In Public / He Got What He Deserved (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.