Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father (39838 Views)

Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured / Photos Of Anambra APC Senatorial Candidate At The Burial Of Chris Ngige's Father / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by shaddoww: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by chigoizie7(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Seriously, i love Anambra politics. Ee no de reach for bone marrows.

Who could believe that peter obi and Ngige could ever walk tru the same path?

It is not about Ngige being in power now, obi has always recognized him even when he was in power.

Ngige has also done that a couple of times.

Politics of no bitterness, no permanent enemy,but permanent interest.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by humblezali: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
eya.the man die? embarassedeya.the man die?
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by saintfaculty(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
angry
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
So Dakuku has now turned into a foolish slave that follows ameachi to every nook and cranny?...
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Demdem:
IN a gathering of sensible men like this, u cant find a fool like Wike in their midst.
Already, the whole gathering is calling Dakuku Governor, Governor, Governor.
Dakuku wey be fool...
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Yeske2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
I heard about the burial anyway but never thought it was connected with the sirens and choppers we saw today.
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by gididelivery: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Call us for your Executive Cabs & Courier Services within Lagos. Ride in style to that occasion, event or corporate party. Call 09080056556
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Lachimex(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Celebration Of Life . . . . . . . . . . OON (ONWA) Next Governor Of Anambra State!
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by westlius(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
maestroz:
when will diepreye alamieyesegha be buried?
Ask google
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Dubem13: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Meringe:
Ngige, the cat with nine lives. Surviving the Ubas and almighty Obj, becoming a senator with ACN and a minister. Mennn....... Those that bullied him now are millions of kilometers outside the corridor of power. This life eh. You can not actually predict. So, always stand for what you believe.

Onwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
Chris ngige and Rochas are the greatest politicians from the East.
In your dreams young fella.
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Lionsclaw: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
wellmax:
Obi, trying to be relevant again.
you are really petty.
You think Obi will be there if Ngige did not personally invite him. They are both former governors
Abi u think politicians take bitterness to heart like you.
I am not surprised your comment shows what part of the country you are from
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by playtheblues(f): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

Just like FFK is the greatest from your side.
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
geesilver:
the lion of ubiam........slayer of PDP.....wike's headache..........common sense general.
the future leader of niger deltas
I wish I can gv u a thousand like

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by teebaxy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Meringe:
Ngige, the cat with nine lives. Surviving the Ubas and almighty Obj, becoming a senator with ACN and a minister. Mennn....... Those that bullied him now are millions of kilometers outside the corridor of power. This life eh. You can not actually predict. So, always stand for what you believe.

Onwa!!!!
and also in the process quenching the burning fire of Prof. Dora Akunyili

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Meringe(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
teebaxy:
and also in the process quenching the burning fire of Prof. Dora Akunyili
That's destiny and luck, if it was to be now, he wouldn't have won APGA and PDP candidates.
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by wink2015(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
[size=16pt]Rotimi Amaechi will sooner or later regret his unfortunate statement calling for the scrapping of the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Delta state.

This is something an Hausa man, a Yoruba man, an Ibo man will not advocate for especially when such matters concerns his constitutency.

I wonder how it will be for Amaechi when he seek the blessing of the Niger delta regions to become a vice president or even a president after the Buhari administration tenure has elapsed. It is the way he is acting now that will determine if he is to be relevant in the Niger delta tomorrow.

I think Amaechi unfortunately shot himself on the foot by the wrong recommendation he made to President Buhari. As a minister from the Niger delta, one expects Amaechi to increase the number of projects in the Niger delta regions and not to call for scrapping of a laudable project that will enhance the lives of the Niger deltan.

What every good Niger deltans expect Amaechi to do is to visit the University site and access the level of work done so far and constantly remind Mr President to complete the Maritme University. If the project is completed it will be to his own glory and image and also contribute to job creation in the Niger delta region. Amaechi should not throw away the baby with the bath water just because he has misunderstanding with former president Jonathan or because Akpobolokemi and Tompolo looted the treasury of NIMASA.

Amaechi comment calling for the scrapping of the Nigerian Maritime University Okerenkoko was immatured and highly irresponsible. It will make his popularity in the Niger delta region to decline. Imagine Amaechi fighting two war front, one in his native rivers state with Nyesom Wike and now a second war in Delta state.

I think Amaechi did not help himself by his reckless statement.

[/size]
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

O my God u can say dat again and again and Again.
If wailers ask you why? tell them
You are morally, constitutionally,and progressively allowed to do so.
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
I just luv dis Man Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by KwoiZabo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
no wonder you called yourself a useless goat

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by HonNze: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am so happy to see d most loved and respected political gradiator in my state in this burial, I mean the man that transformed the state into what its now. Gov. Peter Obi, I see u, I love anambra politics,
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by HonNze: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mr. Peter Obi, the best Gov. This country has ever produced and the most loved politician in anambra state
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by lonelydora: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dakuku is already dinning with governors.
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by LoveMachine(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Old age isn't easy. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Greatidonis: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=timokoko post=42230090]I just luv dis Man Ameachi.[/quote) One million likes
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Cadamlk: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Meringe:

Onwa!!!!
Bros you harsh oo.You could not even allow them to manage the corridor.They have to be many kilometers away....Lol i laugh in French grin
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by whitestar01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
All I saw are thieves
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by poseidon12: 1:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Lionsclaw:
you are really petty.
You think Obi will be there if Ngige did not personally invite him. They are both former governors
Abi u think politicians take bitterness to heart like you.
I am not surprised your comment shows what part of the country you are from

Don't mind him.
Re: Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2016
wellmax:
Obi, trying to be relevant again.
We separate politics from brotherhood in Anambra. A brother is a brother no matter party affliction. If you think that because of APC/PDP stupidity, Obi and Ngige don't exchange personal phone calls regularly, then you are a John Okafor.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness / Thugs Attack Dino Melaye's Campaign Train In Odokoro-Gbede District (Photos) / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.