Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,999 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade (642 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade by phemmyutd(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Says he remains a PDP governor

Cross River State Governor, Prof Ben Ayade yesterday said he was simply a member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) who had a good working relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari despite party differences.

Ayade who stated this recently while fielding questions from newsmen at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar reasoned that good governance should be the next step after elections and not needless acrimony.

“We did not seek office for the mere sake of politics, politics is for service to your people, it is not politics for the sake of politics, and so for me, I am focused on ensuring that I work with the President Muhammadu Buhari for the good of my people in Cross River state” Ayade said.

He disclosed that his relationship with Buhari was also based on the latter’s character, person and integrity, pointing out that these qualities have tremendously endeared him to many.

The governor who frowned on what he termed ‘cannibalistic’ style of politics where everything is seen from the perspective of the next elections, said the country needed to practice the true tenets of democracy and good governance as seen in many parts of the advanced world.

Ayade also said he would work closely with the federal governemnt to ensure the success the numerous signature projects proposed for the state.

http://leadership.ng/news/494047/good-working-relationship-pmb-ayade
Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade by fotadmowmend(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
seen... Next ?
Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
nice
Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
south-south governors always representing and making us proud.. some pple won't like this news
Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade by porshuch: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Gov. Ayade by porshuch: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
That is why he is a prof. He reasons with his brain not anus like some people do here on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Absent At The Ongoing World Economic Forum / Bauchi Bombings Targeted Shiite Protesters / ‘hidden’ N10b In Education Budget Was Typo Error--senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.