Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964697 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kaizer86:

Remember only cadets went for course 29.so the total number that where suppose to go was at that original figure, but since only cadets went it was about 385 or there about. That's just what dat statement means. Exclusive of Oda caders

Tnx, I thought may b they failed d camp exam or couldn't train very well that's the reason 4 d reduction. cheesy lol

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Smartoski: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Good morning brothers.. Got the information this morning... This month is definitely the month... Let's stay hopeful...As stated earlier is true Names already done with in Abuja..dunno what's keeping it from various states sha..we keep trusting and hoping for good news.. God help us

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
ITEMS DSS CADET OFFICER SHOULD BUY WHEN GOING TO CAMP...
One black suit, three jeans and 3 shirts, byc polo, singlet, plain trouser 3, note book, 3 plain trouser, white canvas 1 things to buy for training

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
sampsonrichy:
One black suit, three jeans and 3 shirts, byc polo, singlet, plain trouser 3, note book, 3 plain trouser, white canvas 1 things to buy for training
Red tie, white long sleeve shirt. To add a few that I know.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
sampsonrichy:

From Wot I gathered here in this thread is like d cadets physical training is of less important, lol. May b is like that of NYSC Camp which is few minutes morning juggling etc

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
sampsonrichy:

U forgot to include "GARY" OOO Which is d most important! grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
S2Saidu:

U forgot to include "GARY" OOO Which is d most important! grin
See mouth like garri oo, funy guy,Dem go feed u 3times daily. U can buy garri from Mami maket if u wan de sip cos I know say u be village man. Lol u cannot do without ur garri and groundnut hahaha. But on a serious note cadets training is more of tactical, intelligence and avasive skills, but there's physical like takwando training cos ur expected to be able to defend ursef in close quarters combat, also gunplay, Technics and strategy. I hear say Chinese trainer go dey on ground to teach, and those that Excel will present on passing out parade day. Also driving skills, I heard swimming one time too cos those skills are very welcomed inter personal skills u never know wer ul find ursef one-day u might need to tap into ur skill set to survive or evade.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kaizer86:

Red tie, white long sleeve shirt. To add a few that I know.

Please do you know about detectives?
What is needed for training and if it will be the same time with cadets

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Boladeyo2301:

Please do you know about detectives?
What is needed for training and if it will be the same time with cadets
No sir...

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kaizer86 pls can u giv us d range amount they pay as allowance in camp? I kno police pay between 60-75k for ASPs

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kaizer86:

See mouth like garri oo, funy guy,Dem go feed u 3times daily. U can buy garri from Mami maket if u wan de sip cos I know say u be village man. Lol u cannot do without ur garri and groundnut hahaha. But on a serious note cadets training is more of tactical, intelligence and avasive skills, but there's physical like takwando training cos ur expected to be able to defend ursef in close quarters combat, also gunplay, Technics and strategy. I hear say Chinese trainer go dey on ground to teach, and those that Excel will present on passing out parade day. Also driving skills, I heard swimming one time too cos those skills are very welcomed inter personal skills u never know wer ul find ursef one-day u might need to tap into ur skill set to survive or evade.

Oh my God! Nice 1 as always!.. D Gary is for security purpose incase them delay or give u small food. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
jameshow:
Kaizer86 pls can u giv us d range amount they pay as allowance in camp? I kno police pay between 60-75k for ASPs
Police pay 60-75k as camp allowance per month, really? That alot for allowance and for police for that matter, cos what I heard is they pay u from the month u enter camp as per 9months salary, the pay u a certain percentage from ur supposed salary.. say 30k or der about then they keep the rest and pay u in bulk after pop, the essence of that is to help u settle down at wer Eva ur posted to, obviously ur 9months salary will run into a million and a few thousands the exact figure I duno, so y can use it and start life sort of. My bro I duno for sure the salary range oo. What am saying here is just from my own research hope it makes small sense, maybe someone can help us with the salary range I would also like to know. But most importantly is the will to serve and prestige and deligent of the job at hand.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
S2Saidu:

Oh my God! Nice 1 as always!.. D Gary is for security purpose incase them delay or give u small food. cheesy
Oga I don see am for ur future u too like food. U wer food in ur former life lol. No make mistake go sleep for store room chop everything make camp tire person o

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kaizer86:

Police pay 60-75k as camp allowance per month, really? That alot for allowance and for police for that matter, cos what I heard is they pay u from the month u enter camp as per 9months salary, the pay u a certain percentage from ur supposed salary.. say 30k or der about then they keep the rest and pay u in bulk after pop, the essence of that is to help u settle down at wer Eva ur posted to, obviously ur 9months salary will run into a million and a few thousands the exact figure I duno, so y can use it and start life sort of. My bro I duno for sure the salary range oo. What am saying here is just from my own research hope it makes small sense, maybe someone can help us with the salary range I would also like to know. But most importantly is the will to serve and prestige and deligent of the job at hand.

Police pay half of what dey should pay per month as allowance and half after their pop

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kaizer86:

Oga I don see am for ur future u too like food. U wer food in ur former life lol. No make mistake go sleep for store room chop everything make camp tire person o

Lol

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
jameshow:

Police pay half of what dey should pay per month as allowance and half after their pop

How much Pls?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kaizer86:

Police pay half of salary as allowance and accumulated halfs after the pop

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
jameshow:

Police pay half of salary as allowance and accumulated halfs after the pop
Wait oo. If half is 60k or 70k means police cadets get like 130 or 120k monthly. Then my guess is dss own suppose reach like 150 montly for cadets. Duno about aso and detectives.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
How
Kaizer86:

Wait oo. If half is 60k or 70k means police cadets get like 130 or 120k monthly. Then my guess is dss own suppose reach like 150 montly for cadets. Duno about aso and detectives.

You said that, I don't know their salary not even interested at this stage. Just the camp allowance i want to kno for now. E be like say this kaizer guy don see him name on the list

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Finally!
Finally!!
Finally!!!

Alhamdulillah.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aladeokin1000(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aladeokin1000(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rablaw:
Finally!

Finally!!

Finally!!!

Alhamdulillah.
Lol abeg bros no give person hypertension o
Everyone is anxious as it is nw so dnt put us in suspense pls. Tell us what's up
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
jameshow:
How

You said that, I don't know their salary not even interested at this stage. Just the camp allowance i want to kno for now. E be like say this kaizer guy don see him name on the list
Baba I never see notin oo. I just dey hopeful and positive. If e click fine, if e no click fine into the next Hussle...but I read book bros this particular one I read book for exams and interview I no sleep. So I did my best the rest remain for God.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2018
jameshow:
How

As for camp allawee I'm seriously suspecting 30-50.btween that range for cadets.. cos I saw a post last set wer on guy said accumulated after pop is 1.2. so if u do the math 150-30*9. So the main ansa will lie in the main pay but by de way sef no worry ur head again. The call is near u go carry ur eye wetin u go see.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2018
we are talking about training allowance, the federal government has stop giving training allowance, you can verify from the last DSS cadet that pass out from camp
a DSS cadet salary is 122,000,00 a month
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Rablaw:
Finally!

Finally!!

Finally!!!

Alhamdulillah.

Is the list out ni
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Smartoski: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2018
OK brothers just keeping praying.. Pray fervently.. Right now as i was informed.. Their is clash of interest..Names are been switched..Naija my country... Just relaying what i was i heard.. Any spirit that will switch our goodness i cancel am...naija is well.one love

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aladeokin1000(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
sampsonrichy:
we are talking about training allowance, the federal government has stop giving training allowance, you can verify from the last DSS cadet that pass out from camp
a DSS cadet salary is 122,000,00 a month
Less than police cadets and entry level of civil defence and other paramilitary organisations?....I doubt that. All thesame, the will to serve comes first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
aladeokin1000:
Less than police cadets and entry level of civil defence and other paramilitary organisations?....I doubt that. All the same, the will to serve comes first
It's 160 or 150' then plus allowances myt get to 175.or 165.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Smartoski:
OK brothers just keeping praying.. Pray fervently.. Right now as i was informed.. Their is clash of interest..Names are been switched..Naija my country... Just relaying what i was i heard.. Any spirit that will switch our goodness i cancel am...naija is well.one love
Na wa oo. Baba u ur updates the always cut person mind.. I dunno for other state commands o. But my state is still vetting prospective agents as of this week they started some sort of final vetting am sure some people here can verify this info. Regardless what will be will be best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Kaizer86:

Na wa oo. Baba u ur updates the always cut person mind.. I dunno for other state commands o. But my state is still vetting prospective agents as of this week they started some sort of final vetting am sure some people here can verify this info. Regardless what will be will be best of luck.

I can't resist my self from quoting u always, u know inside and out! Abi dg na ur friend ne?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Smartoski:
bros lol na now u dey sabi dat wan ni? Name swicthin must dey na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.