Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964749 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Smartoski: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Let's stay hopeful... What will be will be...brothers stay awoke...

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akoria: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
God bless you for all the helpful updates and infos fam. You're really helpful
A personnel in the job told me not all states have done documentation and I verified through other sources too
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
This place is too quiet, can someone list the hierarchical structure of the service for us here, pls.

We don't need the salary but we should know the structure
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Olurote(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Akoria:

A personnel in the job told me not all states have done documentation and I verified through other sources too
they are all already set for camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2018
I don't know the cadre you may be referring to but if its for the cadet level.. You are very wrong
Olurote:
they are all already set for camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
I don't know the cadre you may be referring to but if its for the cadet level.. You are very wrong

How is he wrong? Did they just start the recruitment process in your state? Or you are being sarcastic
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys I can categorically tell u... It's close very close this month carry belle latest 1st week August. Mark my word ma me talk am..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kaizer86:
Hey guys I can categorically tell u... It's close very close this month carry belle latest 1st week August. Mark my word ma me talk am..
Your comments here do always give me hope.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kaizer86:
i was told that it usually takes one month after the signing of budget....and it made sense cs i researched it....2016 budget was signed on 5 may and they were called one month after which is 8th of june.....so this year,s was signed 20 something of last month......so camp may probably opened in the last 10 days of this month....my two cents.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
cashville01:
i was told that it usually takes one month after the signing of budget....and it made sense cs i researched it....2016 budget was signed on 5 may and they were called one month after which is 8th of june.....so this year,s was signed 20 something of last month......so camp may probably opened in the last 10 days of this month....my two cents.
Nice observation man, but baba shey them supposed get special funding asper security votes and all dat.. no mind those pipu Las las
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Moh99: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Akoria:

u are right

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by lihabeeb1: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kaizer86:

kaizer!!!! I corroborate ur claim. Thanks for your genuine and First hand information. I had a hint about it tonight, d essence of this info and Final confirmation is to remove any doubts. Recruitment is not a SCAM. it's Real. D final signal is here. OUR hope is now high to serve, we pray Almighty God continue to guide our constituted authorities and count us among d successful ones. IN EVERYTHING, GOD FIRST. FINAL CONFIRMED, WE ARE NOT CAJOLE.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Kaizer86 post=69256932]Hey guys I can categorically tell u... It's close very close this month carry belle latest 1st week August. Mark my word ma me talk am..[/quote

kaizer, thanks for d info. Pls is it the list that will be out by 1st week of August or the camp that will open? Pls clarify this. I'm sure list will come out before opening of camp, logically obvious. Also, like how many days interver between the releasement of the list and camp opening. Anybody can answer

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aladeokin1000(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Akoria:

Confirmed. Not all states did documentation. I don't know hw they will brush that over tho. But all states are set 4 camp, that much is certain

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
lihabeeb1:

kaizer!!!! I corroborate ur claim. Thanks for your genuine and First hand information. I had a hint about it tonight, d essence of this info and Final confirmation is to remove any doubts. Recruitment is not a SCAM. it's Real. D final signal is here. OUR hope is now high to serve, we pray Almighty God continue to guide our constituted authorities and count us among d successful ones. IN EVERYTHING, GOD FIRST. FINAL CONFIRMED, WE ARE NOT CAJOLE.
Lihabeeb u sef u follow see wetin I see ba... Surest.. fingers crossed onward soonest..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=jameshow post=69261781][/quote] normally ul get a list stating what u need for camp, and maybe a few rules and regulations like things to bring and not to bring. That's what we meant by final list per say..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=jameshow post=69261781][/quote] the last set was interval of 3days and dey wer off for camp. Some received call June 4 some June 5. Even 6 sef and they all had to report to camp on 8th it was that fast last time. So u can really say with dis guys they can be funny give u a week or two 3 days u never know. Definitely ul get list first before camp I strongly perceive this month or lastest first week of August latest.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Kaizer86:
the last set was interval of 3days and dey wer off for camp. Some received call June 4 some June 5. Even 6 sef and they all had to report to camp on 8th it was that fast last time. So u can really say with dis guys they can be funny give u a week or two 3 days u never know. Definitely ul get list first before camp I strongly perceive this month or lastest first week of August latest.

Nice 1, Pls list out Wot to bring and not bring to camp As we prepare.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2018
S2Saidu:

I don't know for certain. But I might just have and idea about a few,
1. A suit, colour I duno , to be safe black suit
2. White canvas
3.white top and shorts
4. plain Jean.
5. Plain pants trouz
6.red tie
That's all I can fit in right now this isn't 100 percent oo. It's just from my own research what I have seen and noticed also from past sets. Hope DATs Abit helpfull

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2018
S2Saidu:

Not to bring..... I heard phones electronic gadgets, anything with a camera isn't accepted. Drugs, bad character drop am for ur house if u get. Don't steal dat will be the death of u. Obey the last command. Don't go out except ur given permission to. I guess some of this stuffs will be made known to prospective agents soon enuf. Like I said this info isn't 100percnt correct but as ucan see from my nonsense small sense fit dey

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Kaizer86:

2. White canvas
3.white top and shorts
4. plain Jean.
5. Plain pants trouz
6.red tie
That's all I can fit in right now this isn't 100 percent oo. It's just from my own research what I have seen and noticed also from past sets. Hope DATs Abit helpfull

Thanks for the Info
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Kaizer86:

Not to bring..... I heard phones electronic gadgets, anything with a camera isn't accepted. Drugs, bad character drop am for ur house if u get. Don't steal dat will be the death of u. Obey the last command. Don't go out except ur given permission to. I guess some of this stuffs will be made known to prospective agents soon enuf. Like I said this info isn't 100percnt correct but as ucan see from my nonsense small sense fit dey

Lols
Thanks for the info too

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kaizer86:

2. White canvas
3.white top and shorts
4. plain Jean.
5. Plain pants trouz
6.red tie

Tnx man

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
from my source successful candidate names have been listed in the DSS headquarter Abuja

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aladeokin1000(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
sampsonrichy:
from my source successful candidate names have been listed in the DSS headquarter Abuja
Are you not the guy that said the recruitment exercise has been cancelled?. I guess u got things mixed up as regards dat. Thanks for the update tho bro

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
sampsonrichy:
Sir I think say, u talk say them don cancel recruitment.. haaa am glad you have a new insight, any news on date, cos from the rumblings and grumblings this month is smelling well

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
OBSERVATION: Course 29 (2016) out of 800+ inaugurated only 400+ pass out! Y and how this drastically reduction of number Pls? Wot happened in there?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
sampsonrichy:

Pls Abuja guys or people Close to headquarters or have contacts should confirm pls

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
sampsonrichy:

Which means the list can be out anytime from now......

Thanks for the information
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
sampsonrichy:
Any other person with insider that can help us confirm it.........
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
There's very serious final vetting going on lately.nobi play play o,If u know u know so with that I can tell us the end is near...over positivity de worry me. Lol.Good luck best wishes to all prospective agents.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
S2Saidu:
OBSERVATION: Course 29 (2016) out of 800+ inaugurated only 400+ pass out! Y and how this drastically reduction of number Pls? Wot happened in there?
Remember only cadets went for course 29.so the total number that where suppose to go was at that original figure, but since only cadets went it was about 385 or there about. That's just what dat statement means. Exclusive of Oda caders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: Shinzokiyotake(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.