Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964666 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
An unconfirmed Information reaching my desk now:

Again, The camp date for all Cadres (Cadet, Detective and Aso) has been fixed to 3rd of Febraury 2019.

The tiring patience continued.............
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rablaw:

Again, The camp date for all Cadres (Cadet, Detective and Aso) has been fixed to 3rd of Febraury 2019.

Bro i can see now that you are confused. No be only Feb na Dec 2020

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rablaw:

Lmao this guy from July17th, to August 5th to February.. baba u allow us to rest na.. u worry oo.. nobody should borther their heads about date anymore when time reach we go all Sabi...this year still has 5months in it..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aladeokin1000(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rablaw:

Lmao Rablaw my man. Three different dates now from you alone. You must be the DG's best friend
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Daddyfreshzaman: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2018
harunaalh:

Please, give me your email address. I want to ask you something private.
any news about DSS training if they are true or not
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2018
Rablaw:

Thank God is UNCONFIRMED!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2018
... More than one post on camp date to be around first week of August, so I still believe is possible... I appreciate Kaizer86's input here a lot but d excuse to resume camp September is not that moving, cos trainers and trainee can do their festival in camp 100% I believe.

Tactically d resumption date should b around first week of August! == thought though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
It is interesting to know that you also have a desk.
Rablaw:

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Disregard my previous post on camp date. Again, a confirmed information has reached my desk this morning concerning the resumption date. Everything has been concluded, I assure you that calls will be made to applicants in the first week of August, then the journey to camp will gonna be in the second week of August.

Detective: Three months training
Aso: Three months training
Cadet: Six months training
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mrghost: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rablaw:

Disregard my previous post on camp date. Again, a confirmed information has reached my desk this morning concerning the resumption date. Everything has been concluded, I assure you that calls will be made to applicants in the first week of August, then the journey to camp will gonna be in the second week of August.

Detective: Three months training
Aso: Three months training
Cadet: Six months training

Lol! No one is going to training till after general election. Quote me
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Lol..you must be the NSA who gives orders to the DG
mrghost:

Lol! No one is going to training till after general election. Quote me
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Cadets camp 6months , i.t 3months back to camp for pop. 9months... complete package.. asu and detectives 3months 4mobths tops... Next month still plenty so we the smell am fine . lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Rablaw stop misleading people with your unconfirmed message
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mrghost: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Lol..you must be the NSA who gives orders to the DG

We shall see
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akoria: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have come to notice that some persons here are specialized in passing the wrong information here which is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akoria:
I have come to notice that some persons here are specialized in passing the wrong information here which is very wrong.
lol, oh boi, u dey mind dem numbskulls, Shuoo! na d dss wey wan hire dem i pity pass!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
House done dull again ooo.. oya spice.. we must make camp this year.. small gist..# posting is done every two years three years at most in dss.. so the job will take u round and all over the country, u won't have as much time for urself or family.. as u would wish to. Promotion is carried out every two to three years depending on the caders.. so between 6 to 8 years some lucky effective people can rise in service to heads of local governments zones. They don't owe salary at all.. they don't owe pension at all. They even pay a mind month bonus called incentives to officers. Which is like 20percent or 30 percent of ur monthly salary.. salaries are never delayed either. Bonuses and allowances are also very attractive..not oil company attractive oo. Just enough to afford the affordable and comfortability. Who has their own gist can share av a lovely week guys
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Kaizer86:
House done dull again ooo.. oya spice.. we must make camp this year.. small gist..# posting is done every two years three years at most in dss.. so the job will take u round and all over the country, u won't have as much time for urself or family.. as u would wish to. Promotion is carried out every two to three years depending on the caders.. so between 6 to 8 years some lucky effective people can rise in service to heads of local governments zones. They don't owe salary at all.. they don't owe pension at all. They even pay a mind month bonus called incentives to officers. Which is like 20percent or 30 percent of ur monthly salary.. salaries are never delayed either. Bonuses and allowances are also very attractive..not oil company attractive oo. Just enough to afford the affordable and comfortability. Who has their own gist can share av a lovely week guys

Always on point boss... I wish all of us d very best!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2018
I posted d following a while ago but no comments... To make d platform lively here we go again...

Hlo guys! just for insight, Pls explain SSS Combat Operatives/Security Protection Officers. Wot category do they fall in ( SIO ASO detectives), are their training different /separately in camp?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
SIO HND OR BSC ASO NCE OR ND THE LAST SECONDARY SCHOOL
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
S2Saidu:
I posted d following a while ago but no comments... To make d platform lively here we go again...

Hlo guys! just for insight, Pls explain SSS Combat Operatives/Security Protection Officers. Wot category do they fall in ( SIO ASO detectives), are their training different /separately in camp?
Okay lemmi try and answer from my understanding. Sss combat operatives in camp ul see people that have the zeal and strength and courage to be combatants also from steady training and dedication one can get those attributes, so anyone can be a combatant depending on how good u can handle ursef, but I know for sure the work of the dss is not so much of combat like that of the army hence training is not so hard thou basic gun play and self defense will be taught and practiced. It won't fall into any cader. As we all know the detectives are the security details we see with top govt officials. That's not to say in thier team the won't be Oda caders. U can choose to be admin or field operative as a cadet, as aso admin or field operative, detectives same it all depends on where u find ursef and ur assignment. A good strategists would be a waste behind a politician just becos he is a detective,if the agency values his or her input he or she will serve at where his strength best lies that's the essence if training camp to teach and also get d best suited for each role.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
sampsonrichy:
SIO HND OR BSC
ASO NCE OR ND
THE LAST SECONDARY SCHOOL
Sio2, sio1,sio, detectives.. if ur lucky after sio2 u can be 2.i.c in a local government,
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kaizer86:

Okay lemmi try and answer from my understanding. Sss combat operatives in camp ul see people that have the zeal and strength and courage to be combatants also from steady training and dedication one can get those attributes, so anyone can be a combatant depending on how good u can handle ursef, but I know for sure the work of the dss is not so much of combat like that of the army hence training is not so hard thou basic gun play and self defense will be taught and practiced. It won't fall into any cader. As we all know the detectives are the security details we see with top govt officials. That's not to say in thier team the won't be Oda caders. U can choose to be admin or field operative as a cadet, as aso admin or field operative, detectives same it all depends on where u find ursef and ur assignment. A good strategists would be a waste behind a politician just becos he is a detective,if the agency values his or her input he or she will serve at where his strength best lies that's the essence if training camp to teach and also get d best suited for each role.

... More light on d following lines..
"U can choose to be admin or field operative as a cadet, as aso admin or field operative, detectives same it all depends on where u find ursef and ur assignment."

Is't at ur desecration or that of the trainers in camp? Or

is it that admin Operatives don't have to enter camp like the field Operatives?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kaizer86:

Sio2, sio1,sio, detectives.. if ur lucky after sio2 u can be 2.i.c in a local government,

I thought BSc and HND holders are getting SIO II straight out of camp
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
S2Saidu:

I thought BSc and HND holders are getting SIO II straight out of camp
hnd sio1 bsc sio2.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
S2Saidu:

... More light on d following lines..
"U can choose to be admin or field operative as a cadet, as aso admin or field operative, detectives same it all depends on where u find ursef and ur assignment."

Is't at ur desecration or that of the trainers in camp? Or

is it that admin Operatives don't have to enter camp like the field Operatives?
In camp trainers while test ur strengths and weakness hence ul fall into where ur best utilized. I made example with the strategists talk..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kaizer86:

In camp trainers while test ur strengths and weakness hence ul fall into where ur best utilized. I made example with the strategists talk..

Understood! Tnx 4 d insight

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kaizer86:
hnd sio1 bsc sio2.

Nice
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Aduragbemi1988: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
I stand to be corrected ,I think SIO 1 senior SIO 2 ..how come HND rank will be higher than BSC holder?

Also, Are they still paying t he after training allowance that is applicable in Police and Military? Above all, I saw it clearly in my dream..I saw a white A4 Paper that contains the list of Dss Cadets successful candidate for training..My name was there...I couldn't see the date clearly but looks like 5 August 2018 or 8/8/2018... Joy overflow in my heart ... congratulations to everyone

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by braveheart234(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Well...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by braveheart234(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Aduragbemi1988:
I stand to be corrected ,I think SIO 1 senior SIO 2 ..how come HND rank will be higher than BSC holder?

Typically as Officers, "I" is higher in rank than "II". Therefore HND can't be higher than BSc in the structure. Both should be SIOs II.
BUT IF there would be any disparity at all, then BSc would be SIO I while HND would be SIO II.
Not only in the military and paramilitary. Even in the civil service for example... Accountant I is higher in rank than Accountant II.
And again, a higher qualification such as an MSc or an MBBS is usually considered for a higher rank.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Aduragbemi1988:

Also, Are they still paying t he after training allowance that is applicable in Police and Military? Above all, I saw it clearly in my dream..I saw a white A4 Paper that contains the list of Dss Cadets successful candidate for training..My name was there...I couldn't see the date clearly but looks like 5 August 2018 or 8/8/2018... Joy overflow in my heart ... congratulations to everyone
Lol i dunno the rankings tho... Maybe someone could help us with that info. This ur dream abeg make e be like Josef for Bible amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.