Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964652 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Akinife:
Please ooo..

DAT gun on Mightyfadas dp...is that not Tar-21
js so u knw dat pic is nt his real pic.... its js a random pic gotten frm a random dss guns google image search.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
drizzydrag:

I never said u condemed all his contributions on this thread... All am trying to say is dat u should forget about trying to know if he is impersonating or not. Thereby, stop asking questions dat u know d answer should av been a secret within the agency.
Don't just take it the wrong way, is better we know d limit we can go dan to tarnish our image just in d name of trying to feel relevant.
There are ppl here on this thread dat has ppl inside the DSS and they are dishing out info too on dis thread but dey never mention dem on the thread.
So try to be dropping info wisely if u av and don't get yourself into trouble.....
kk.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
NobleAky:
Are one supposed to posted back to his state command of origin just like during IT or Officers are randomly posted across the commands in th country?

Are they supposed to shave just like other security personnels? Desdee over to u sir!
After POP everybody is posted to various states but not ur state of origin except by luck or chance, and yes sir DSS dont permit bears, u must always shave clean.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Akinife:
Expect the list this week or next @ most
Desdee101 pls wat can u say about dis info
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
NobleAky:
Are one supposed to posted back to his state command of origin just like during IT or Officers are randomly posted across the commands in th country?

Are they supposed to shave just like other security personnels? Desdee over to u sir!
clean shaving depends on were u r posted to n ur required task at anypoint in time. yes, officially u r expected to b clean shaven but remember; d dss is more officially unofficial.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Desdee101:
After POP everybody is posted to various states but not ur state of origin except by luck or chance, and yes sir DSS dont permit bears, u must always shave clean.
If I understand him well he mean the posting during the three months IT, is it that one will be posted to his state of origin for the IT or another state??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
i knw dat people can already sense d trail getting cold. doubt no matter hw optimistic u r is climbing taller everyday. people are begining to imagine dat dss recruitment for dis year has passed dem by n it might as well b. honestly dis thread has served its purpose and except we improvise to start discussing intelligence issues u might as well consider hearing nothing meaningful

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Those of u that wud not let others talk under whatever position they so choose to, una well done o. Una wey una fada get DSS wey sabi evrytin inside. The feel like the man with d answers to all the questions. Want to feel relevant. If no be moo moo dey worry those kind of persons, what makes u think u knw more than some1 who might be employed too. If no be moo moo dey worry ur type, u shud knw dat d type dat finally end up in dss schl won't ask u d kind of silly questions that u provide hearsay answers to. Now u want d floor only 2 urselves, continue! DSS officer children.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by MEDOLAB: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sam95:
Those of u that wud not let others talk under whatever position they so choose to, una well done o. Una wey una fada get DSS wey sabi evrytin inside. The feel like the man with d answers to all the questions. Want to feel relevant. If no be moo moo dey worry those kind of persons, what makes u think u knw more than some1 who might be employed too. If no be moo moo dey worry ur type, u shud knw dat d type dat finally end up in dss schl won't ask u d kind of silly questions that u provide hearsay answers to. Now u want d floor only 2 urselves, continue! DSS officer children.
you don press p
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Remeking: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm..Serial alpha is a general military and paramilitary code. It is only used when d need arise. Its usage is very verse. I can call u bass on ur name as Delta perhaps you are desdee......
So oga might father, which state and unit u dey na? will luv to connect with you.
Tanx.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
I love this thread. You don't expect him to disclose his unit here. Beside serial alpha is conventional for security communication. Even a cleverc criminal cn ans that. The only thing is an officer won't be here claiming facts and dragging shoulders. May are a personals but you will hardlyk know, only if ur picky and inquisitive
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Godschild2(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Honestly, I'm loving this thread already...But my only suggestion is that you guys should please limit your use of abbreviations, it's meant for kids. grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
allan2:
i knw dat people can already sense d trail getting cold. doubt no matter hw optimistic u r is climbing taller everyday. people are begining to imagine dat dss recruitment for dis year has passed dem by n it might as well b. honestly dis thread has served its purpose and except we improvise to start discussing intelligence issues u might as well consider hearing nothing meaningful
I refuse to be discouraged In Jesus name.Amen
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
1. PLEASE, I NEVER EVER DENIED THAT I HAVE A BLOG. I STUDIED COMPUTER SCIENCE BEFORE GETTING THIS JOB AND MY BLOG HAS BEING ON INCLUDING THE NAME MIGHTY SINCE SEC. SCHOOL DAYS. SO I DON'T KNOW WHY THE PERSONAL ATTACK. DID YOU ASK ME IF I HAVE A BLOG AND I DENIED? YES I HAVE A BLOG AND ITS MIGHTYFADA BUT THAT'S A BLOGGER PROFILE NOT MY PERSONAL PROFILE. FINISHED FROM UNIOSUN 2012(2ND SET).

2. SOMEONE SAID MAYBE I WANTED TO SCAM PEOPLE. VERY FUNNY. SINCE WHEN HAVE BEEN POSTING OVER HERE CONCERNING THE JOB ISSUE, DID I ASK ANYONE FOR ANYTHING LIKE MONEY OR EVEN ANYTHING CLOSE TO PAYING. I DIDN'T EVEN PUT MY NUMBER ON ANY POST. ALL I DID WAS PUT EMAIL.

3. SO FOR THE QUESTION ASKED, I WOULD ANSWER YOU BELOW WITH A REPORT AND GUESS YOU CAN DECODE.

POLITICAL ACTIVITIESXEYEXAM DIRECTEDXTOXINFOXURS TO FORWARDXMINE COMPREHENSIVEXLIST OF THE FOLLOWINGXALPHAX SERIAL ALPHAXTO BUHARIXBRAVOXMAJOR PARTIESXINXNIGERIAXREGISTEREDXWITH INECX

4. WELL I DON'T NEED TO LIE. I GUESS YOU HAVE GONE FOR TRAINING SO AT LEAST HERE ARE SOME OF MY COURSE NOTE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
more

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
In one of @ Mightyfada's post this year he said he finished service in July 2015....which means he is still praying to be an officer in DSS.. but that is not the issue.
During evaluation of raw data information (before it before intelligence ) two things are usually done:
First is the evaluation of the SOURCE of the information to determine its reliabily and the Second is the evaluation of the INFORMATION itself....the reason for this is because it is possible for credible information to be given by unreliable source and vice versa.....
Here is my point...I want us to please look at the message and ignore the messager in the case of @mightyfada...... at least as far as I know he has not demanded money from anybody and his information are kinda genuine!
Shalom

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
lastly

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Akinife:
In one of @ Mightyfada's post this year he said he finished service in July 2015....which means he is still praying to be an officer in DSS.. but that is not the issue.
During evaluation of raw data information (before it before intelligence ) two things are usually done:
First is the evaluation of the SOURCE of the information to determine its reliabily and the Second is the evaluation of the INFORMATION itself....the reason for this is because it is possible for credible information to be given by unreliable source and vice versa.....
Here is my point...I want us to please look at the message and ignore the messager in the case of @mightyfada...... at least as far as I know he has not demanded money from anybody and his information are kinda genuine!
Shalom
Yes, I finished service July 2015 and became an officer through preference form.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Remeking:
Hmmmm..Serial alpha is a general military and paramilitary code. It is only used when d need arise. Its usage is very verse. I can call u bass on ur name as Delta perhaps you are desdee......
So oga might father, which state and unit u dey na? will luv to connect with you.
Tanx.
am at osun state hq. Am known here simply as Akin. Presently on annual leave.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ok.....

grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
And if you also care to know, am also a robotics programmer. That's a part time job I do with an IT firm in Ibadan but work at their branch in Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
mightyfada:
And if you also care to know, am also a robotics programmer. That's a part time job I do with an IT firm in Ibadan but work at their branch in Osogbo.

You need not to go deep. The primary idea here is the relevant information about dss cadets. Be it your an agent,you stolei t from your friends,your uncle,daddy is a personal or your privilege to know more about them. just like a typical barrack boy will tell you more about a soldier. Likewise dss too...
The idea here is get us informed so that we will not be deformed.

Just watch your six. You never can tell who is who.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Omo this guy don clear ppu's doubt o

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by undercurrent(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
I don't get it about the Annual Leave part. At what point can one proceed on leave, before or after your 1 year aniversary? (i.e from July 2015)

How does it work in the DSS?

Desdee101
allan2
mightyfada
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Like @majorboss have said, let us leave arguments and focus on helping us to know more about DSS recruitment.

Do cadets get to pick which state they reside after training-school?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
mightyfada:

Yes, I finished service July 2015 and became an officer through preference form.
Honestly am kinda confused with ur prefrential from..cos I believe if you finished service last year...u are still supposed to be in camp for training(10 months) ..

and if you were already in d service...I feel u awee not suppose to do NYSC since you are already serving your father land in one capacity!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
mightyfada... U hav given some evidence to clear d air abt ur status right? Weldone mahn. But u didnt answer d question. D simple answer to d question is SALARY. Serial Alpha has landed simply implies dat salary has been paid. That said, whether u are or with DSS or not, is no longer anyones's cup of coffee, All d info about dss am giving here is jst cos am not with DSS yet, if i were, i wont say anything regardin dss in any public forum like dis. d thread seems to be taking a different turn now and few think am claiming to be incharge, i am not, please. Initially i had been silent on d thread until at a time i decided to to share d info i hav regarding d recrutment n since den av been answering pple's questions. I made it clear d source from which i do get d info i give to d thread, so dat evryone shud knw dat am not speculating or doin hear-say but obviously some feel uncomfortable and all sweaty. Finally, i am retreating frm d thread, no further comments from mine end... Patience was, but now SILENCE is golden! Hope to see some of u guys in "camp" if we make it into DSS, and if we dont, glory to God... Gudnyte and sleep tyte, cheers

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Desdee101:
mightyfada... U hav given some evidence to clear d air abt ur status right? Weldone mahn. But u didnt answer d question. D simple answer to d question is SALARY. Serial Alpha has landed simply implies dat salary has been paid. That said, whether u are or with DSS or not, is no longer anyones's cup of coffee, All d info about dss am giving here is jst cos am not with DSS yet, if i were, i wont say anything regardin dss in any public forum like dis. d thread seems to be taking a different turn now and few think am claiming to be incharge, i am not, please. Initially i had been silent on d thread until at a time i decided to to share d info i hav regarding d recrutment n since den av been answering pple's questions. I made it clear d source from which i do get d info i give to d thread, so dat evryone shud knw dat am not speculating or doin hear-say but obviously some feel uncomfortable and all sweaty. Finally, i am retreating frm d thread, no further comments from mine end... Patience was, but now SILENCE is golden! Hope to see some of u guys in "camp" if we make it into DSS, and if we dont, glory to God... Gudnyte and sleep tyte, cheers
u and ur source can go to sleep with ur salary

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohlanforex: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2016
can dss newly ssce recruit be posted to work in his own state of origine.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2016
mohlanforex:
can dss newly ssce recruit be posted to work in his own state of origine.
NOPE
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Desdee101:
We started moving together on this thread, u are providing us with reliable informations regarding this recruitment, all of a sudden the thread turned to entirely some thing else, bt u have to knw, nomatter how good or bad u are ppl must appreciate or criticize u, some times u may even be subjected to abuse or embarrassment, so all this proved to us that we are humans not robots, pls dnt just go, be strong, remember we are so close we still need important things to talk about, eg when finally the D-day comes, we still need to share a lot of things. It is really not d right time to go. We need every body here to contribute lets move together until the very end, as with the 2012 and 2014 sss recruitment threads, even after the lucky ones made it they still hang on and share relevant info and they even create a way on how they can identify themselves in d camp.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olacoded1(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Desdee101:

what you feeling like now bruh, You were trying to make someone look stoopid and trying to show your intelligence skills, you ended up getting the stick, now you trying to chicken out,... #Lesson, Dont try pulling people down just because you feel relevant..... i really dunno if twas anybody's biz if he or anybody really is an officer or Not... Nawa o... DSS pikin.... Abeggi !.Do me a favor please? GERRARAHIA !! We watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.