Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (969998 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Gentle264:
The names of successful candidates of various state commands have been forwarded to the yellow house in Abuja but have not been reveiwed by the committee set up by the DG,dats y we are having this delay.Lets exercise some patients and keep hope alive. What i can tell you guys is that not all names forwarded to Abuja will return as successful candidates because after reviewing the list,some names will be dropped.What we can do is only pray and have faith in God.
pls do u ave any idea on what will make d Abuja to reduce d number?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Gentle264:
The names of successful candidates of various state commands have been forwarded to the yellow house in Abuja but have not been reveiwed by the committee set up by the DG,dats y we are having this delay.Lets exercise some patients and keep hope alive. What i can tell you guys is that not all names forwarded to Abuja will return as successful candidates because after reviewing the list,some names will be dropped.What we can do is only pray and have faith in God.
Pls can u tell us why some names will be dropped after the review, I think every scrutiny has been done at state level, for that is d place where they have access to ur details, bt in Abuja they will just process the names and return them back to the states. If any body with reliable idea contrary to this may dropped it pls.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2016
sutst:
so u mean even if 5 or 7 ppl where call after d interview to report to d state command for more information about dem and dey still call dem atleast once a week to ask dem few question dat its still not d final list?
It could be d final list, unless if they found something they don't want in d course of the background check.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Alkali01:
It could be d final list, unless if they found something they don't want in d course of the background check.
ok tanks man

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Gentle264: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Alkali01:
Pls can u tell us why some names will be dropped after the review, I think every scrutiny has been done at state level, for that is d place where they have access to ur details, bt in Abuja they will just process the names and return them back to the states. If any body with reliable idea contrary to this may dropped it pls.
I dont really know what may make dem drop someone.All i can say is that the list must be reviewed n names dropped.Some commands sent more names dan required.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Gentle264: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2016
sutst:
pls do u ave any idea on what will make d Abuja to reduce d number?
Some states submitted more names than required.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Lordchibo(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Gentle264:
Lordchibo a.k.a buzor,my brother from anoda mother no worry we will make it to camp n pass out together becos dats our destiny.Will see you at our state command very soon bro.
my bro I hail thee..Lets keep the faith#bless
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Desdee101 we still need ur contribution let jst forget about d past
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 11, 2016
why is this thread so quiet, nobody is saying anything desdee 101, Allan, mighthgodfada and others, kindly say something about the information at your disposal. we are getting close to our golden call by the power of Almighty Allah

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2016
I won't let the quietness of this thread discourage me.

Whether you all like it or not... DSS is Recruiting!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
still doing count down to 17th of this month..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Akinife:
still doing count down to 17th of this month..

What will happen on the 17th of this month pls @akinife, is the budget passing or DSS will call the successful ones??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
DSS has special vote,the budget does not affect its ops and training. Medical will be next month ending, final camp list will be out by first week of July, camp will commence second week of same month. NIA and DIA are presently undergoing a refresher course at SSA lagos. Just exercise more perseverance. Thnks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Lordchibo(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2016
majorboss:
DSS has special vote,the budget does not affect its ops and training. Medical will be next month ending, final camp list will be out by first week of July, camp will commence second week of same month. NIA and DIA are presently undergoing a refresher course at SSA lagos. Just exercise more perseverance. Thnks
lolz.. bros dis ur update is reali funi...#We Re watching
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2016
majorboss:
bros. i fear this your update make i no lie!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
majorboss:
Well thanks for this update bros, but am curious to knw, pls do u mean NIA and DIA don't have their facilities for training?? plus if at all dis recruitment will be in July why do they conduct the aptitude test/interview all in February?? while camping is till July.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alkali01:
Well thanks for this update bros, but am curious to knw, pls do u mean NIA and DIA don't have their facilities for training?? plus if at all dis recruitment will be in July why do they conduct the aptitude test/interview all in February?? while camping is till July.
I am telling you bro,I seriously doubt that information
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Someone said its funny. Well everything is weird. But I have told you what I know. It's not necessary to believe, the idea is to be informed. Let me break this down. The intention of the agency was to do two intake this year, but due to some reasons a slight changes was made. The SSA,ISS,SSDC is a sensitive departmentt hat needs adjustment, which it is 90% done. Then the refresher courses on going is a militating factor to postpone thec commencement of training. The period again is not conducive as at "June" . 3 factors are behind. I need not to be believed.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alkali... NIA and DIA has a facility but not a for log and ops handling.. the usually go as far as AFRICOM for 12 weeks. SSA is an in-house accommodative ground for now. It's a standard procedure inculcated by the New NSA boss under the auspices of NC-CTU
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by prettyv1: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Different informations,from different angles..Before we heard that camp will open between march and April...Now July again!!!!! Well,God know the best for us ALL...Imagine,nscdc did their replacement last month and successful candidates are resuming camp next week..Why is DSS ( Feb to July)Almost 6 months.....As for me,I am resuming that Camp before JULY,by the Grace of God.....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kinda confused..... didn't expect it to take such a long time
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Akinife:

bros. i fear this your update make i no lie!
@akinife u didn't say anything about that "17th of this month count down issue" pls say something now.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lolz... Some powafu updatez up there!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
D camp is not opening till december becus the band they would be beating for national anthem every morning broke. And again, they are still doing election for who will be the governor of the camp. After that, there would be renovation. Then the NIA, DIS, SDP and NRC would have their refresher courses accordingly. Let us all be patient we would be there isha allahu. Then there would be... I don forget the remaining things wey my sources tell me.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahahahahaha nice update!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sam95:
D camp is not opening till december becus the band they would be beating for national anthem every morning broke. And again, they are still doing election for who will be the governor of the camp. After that, there would be renovation. Then the NIA, DIS, SDP and NRC would have their refresher courses accordingly. Let us all be patient we would be there isha allahu. Then there would be... I don forget the remaining things wey my sources tell me.
Bro we need this laugh at time and season..
Good work
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sam95:
Bros, I just use cellotape gum my liver back after I read the first part and the last part.
Which kind joke be this?!! angry
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Lordchibo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sam95:
bros abeg u no go kill person...once more Lmfao
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Gentle264: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lordchibo:
bros abeg u no go kill person...once more Lmfao
Dis thread no go kill me o,which kin information una dey give self.Lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jayjai: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
successful candidates ar already in training... All dia tinz is based on secrete....TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR
Lolx

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Gentle264: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
jayjai:
successful candidates ar already in training... All dia tinz is based on secrete....TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR
Lolx
Dis man,u don drop anoda time bomb o,abeg no make people faint hia o.Lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by believesama(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
stmichael001:
Well,with regards delta state there's no substantial news yet with regards calls to successful candidates... But signals points to the fact that the breakthrough phone-call to succesful candidates will start coming in hopefully by month end max... So we all shud js keep hope alive and keep on praying that our names come back to our various state commands safely.

Faith demands that we start getting ready for camping tinx,save some money ahead incase you are contacted because i was made to understand that immediately you are called you are given maximally one week to make arrangements afterwards you are mandated to buy all camp items that would be required you before training.

Y,all be expectant because it shall surely come to pass!!!

Am also an applicant from Delta state i was invited for the interview as well, but i haven't received any SMS from them again till date, hope all is well bro.
pls drop any info as per DT state or any relevant info. tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.