Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (966938 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by veraiyke(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Anusiemgood:

What's happening there bro...?
Was directed to go there and drop application.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
veraiyke:
bro, hw u dey? Are dey recruiting? What r u applyin for?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by veraiyke(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
sleuthhound:
bro, hw u dey? Are dey recruiting? What r u applyin for?
My brothers that is the only info I have. And I am following it. When I get there I believe I will know more. So please just be patient. I will certainly quote you by the end of morrow on the matter.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olabamijisamson: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Experienced Medical Officer needed @ONA ARA HOSPITAL, Jegede - Olunloyo road, Olorunsogo. Ibadan.

You can forward your Application Letter + CV to eaoladipo@yahoo.com OR submit in person.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
veraiyke:
Brother there is no recruitment ongoing, the one they conducted since last year is still undoing some underground meetings for approvals..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
I was part of the exercise since last year and the exercise is still active but nothing has happened yet..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
veraiyke:
My brothers that is the only info I have. And I am following it. When I get there I believe I will know more. So please just be patient. I will certainly quote you by the end of morrow on the matter.
bro, hw far?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by veraiyke(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
sleuthhound:
bro, hw far?
they aren't for now.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by methyl: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is form on sale
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by veraiyke(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
methyl:
Is form on sale

they don't sale
form

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kixo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Its 2018, another year for DSS recruitment
Keep your ears open and ensure you have a source for valid info

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by destiro(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2018
We're on the lookout

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
This year is the recruitment period for das. you know the skip a year for each recruitment. Be watchful because within a day or 3 they do conclude their processes. I suggest we create a whatsApp groups nd share infor. Just like what NCC did and previous year SIOs did.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kixo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
majorboss:
This year is the recruitment period for das. you know the skip a year for each recruitment. Be watchful because within a day or 3 they do conclude their processes. I suggest we create a whatsApp groups nd share infor. Just like what NCC did and previous year SIOs did.
All man have your ears on ground
DSS recruitment is very secretive

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2018
yes o its time again. please lets share as much info as we can. d last recruitment of 2016 started around dis same time. i guess they might start accepting applications soon
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2018
i wish everyone d best
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Those applied since 2016 are still waiting to be called for training and you guys are here talking of fresh recruitment... just last week, their guards personnel resumed training after two years of waiting. so my brother and sister, nothing like fresh recruitment, they will invite those that has been waiting for two years to resume training any moment from now!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Anusiemgood:
Those applied since 2016 are still waiting to be called for training and you guys are here talking of fresh recruitment... just last week, their guards personnel resumed training after two years of waiting. so my brother and sister, nothing like fresh recruitment, they will invite those that has been waiting for two years to resume training any moment from now!
bro, depends on cadre u r referring to. They can carryout recruitment in any cadre as dey please, may come out dis yr or nxt yr. One thing is certain, if uno get connect, 4get it, things hv bn bastardized now!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2018
sleuthhound:
bro, depends on cadre u r referring to. They can carryout recruitment in any cadre as dey please, may come out dis yr or nxt yr. One thing is certain, if uno get connect, 4get it, things hv bn bastardized now!
Nothing like connection here bro... The only recruitment which the service has conducted since 2016 was that of senior cadre(Cadet) while the junior cadre( detective cadre) are still pending, and the only people in camp as I speak now is the guards personnel whose training resumes last week and these people has waited for two years unlike the detective who are still waiting.. so I don't think the service would want to go for another fresh exercise since people who has gone for exams and interview and even documented are yet to be invited for her training..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by destiro(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Anusiemgood:

Nothing like connection here bro... The only recruitment which the service has conducted since 2016 was that of senior cadre(Cadet) while the junior cadre( detective cadre) are still pending, and the only people in camp as I speak now is the guards personnel whose training resumes last week and these people has waited for two years unlike the detective who are still waiting.. so I don't think the service would want to go for another fresh exercise since people who has gone for exams and interview and even documented are yet to be invited for her training..
You're definitely correct on this
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Anusiemgood:

You are absolutely right, as a matter of fact this is d most correct and informed info av had on this platform, pls let talk, we can help each other. Pls reply me I will contact u
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2018
If you have not been believing what people have been saying on this platform, you need to believe this anusiemgood guy, this is exactly what a man told me 3 days ago. Kindly create watshapp group for more info
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by wuruwuru1: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
jameshow:
If you have not been believing what people have been saying on this platform, you need to believe this anusiemgood guy, this is exactly what a man told me 3 days ago. Kindly create watshapp group for more info

Day dreaming. Everyone will drop info and claimed it to be credible. Continue to believe credible infos while the future is carrying along those who have the real inside of what's happening in and around the Service. Wish you all hopefuls the best.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
wuruwuru1:

Day dreaming. Everyone will drop info and claimed it to be credible. Continue to believe credible infos while the future is carrying along those who have the real inside of what's happening in and around the Service. Wish you all hopefuls the best.

Mr man, have been on this recruitment process for more than a year, and i have reliable source through which i get info. What d guy said is absolutely correct, if two people that don't even know each other are saying the same thing at different time and in different places from different sources, if that is not real then tell me what it is. D detective cadre should be expecting the list between Feb and March
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
This year SIOs will be recruited this year again. Those pending are junior cadre. Which training commence at kd. While the one for this year SIOs take place at lagos (SSA). Let's createa whatsApp group and share more info as things progress.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
majorboss:
This year SIOs will be recruited this year again. Those pending are junior cadre. Which training commence at kd. While the one for this year SIOs take place at lagos (SSA). Let's createa whatsApp group and share more info as things progress.
And your source fails to tell you that since last year Ember...there has been series of promotion, upgradings...Brother who ever that is giving you the hope that the service is going on fresh recruitment for the senior is deceiving you.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
@anosiemgood and co since u believe dat dss will nt recruit senior officers dis year why not leave d thread for us dat believe? if some of u tink u ve 'sauce' den some of us ve sources. pls hopefuls ears to d ground

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
allan2:
@anosiemgood and co since u believe dat dss will nt recruit senior officers dis year why not leave d thread for us dat believe? if some of u tink u ve 'sauce' den some of us ve sources. pls hopefuls ears to d ground
am not even bothered on issue like...truth they say is bitter,so believe in what ur mind tells you...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
allan2:
moreover I HV been following this thread for two years now, so I can't possible leave it for you.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Anusiemgood:

moreover I HV been following this thread for two years now, so I can't possible leave it for you.
if u have really been following this thread for as long as u claim then u should know better

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Anusiemgood:
please get ur facts right. those dat applied for the position of SIO ( bsc n hnd holders) 2016 had long completed dia training at SSA lagos , specifically on march 2017- except u are talking about a different cadre

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by wuruwuru1: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
jameshow:

Mr man, have been on this recruitment process for more than a year, and i have reliable source through which i get info. What d guy said is absolutely correct, if two people that don't even know each other are saying the same thing at different time and in different places from different sources, if that is not real then tell me what it is. D detective cadre should be expecting the list between Feb and March

You are lost already. Open ur eyes my brother. Let me tell you a fact, people that have the real inside about the Service and their activities rarely contribute on this thread. They occasionally do. Wise up to this

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: ADEGUNWA01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.