Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963752 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Hassan4reall(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ameen, In-shaa-Allah we will be remembered for good this time around, let's just keep praying

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Babatund: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Do we need much preaching to get started? i need a job please
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
easy man..God is really on his throne
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
I was told they will soon call me but I have heard nothing from them again
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
When was that pls?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Hassan4reall(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2016
pls were you told you will soon be called from a reliable sources? because we're tired of rumours @ Ayakaya1
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
The man that told me was the one that informed us through phone call and sms about the interview and he was also the one that called candidates into the test halls.i was shocked when he came to my place to visit my brother who happens to be his friend.This was around august.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
since then I have not heard anything from them and we in Akwa Ibom are getting tired.One other guy told me that a personel said it should be around November and December.Maybe the senior officers will spend 6 months in camp first.
And going by this November should be the date unless the exercise was a scam.But my hope is still alive because the bsc guys have been called.
Even those i have within the system will never tell you anything cos those guys are very secretive.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
I believe so much that the call will come between dis month and next...lets keep our hope alive.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Our senior cadre will spend six months in camp@ lagos while the junior cadre will stay just 4months.even some junior officers who will be promoted to senior cadre also still waiting for call to join those in lagos..so is never a scam,the only thing we need to be doing evry day is for God to perfect his perfection in less than two months..my prayer is to see all of us in camp@ kaduna soon...Happy sunday my fellow comrades.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ddman: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Anusiemgood:
Our senior cadre will spend six months in camp@ lagos while the junior cadre will stay just 4months.even some junior officers who will be promoted to senior cadre also still waiting for call to join those in lagos..so is never a scam,the only thing we need to be doing evry day is for God to perfect his perfection in less than two months..my prayer is to see all of us in camp@ kaduna soon...Happy sunday my fellow comrades.

LET US BE CALM TILL NEXT YEAR. I BELIEVE THEY HAVE GOOD PLANS FOR US.SEE YOU IN CAMP.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 2:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Those who went to camp are now back at various states formations and they are to undergo some experience there before they will return to camp for the remaining three months cos they have spent six already.But they told me that ours will be next month or January
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2016
good news
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2016
Now we'r getting some good news. Thanks bro for that info
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by idu1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
How much is the salary of salary holders cadre?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by apollo13(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2016
How did u guys apply please?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Ten of the cadet guys that went to course are now in the command,two ladies and eight guys.That is where they have been posted to for their IT,and our own course is pending alongside upgrading by staff because daura said there is no money.The good news however is that the training will come by God's grace and there is nothing to worry about.Let us just fast and seek God's intervention please, because He is the only one that can ensure the director make provisions for our own training.Am begging you fellow hopefuls
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2016
I also heard that those for upgrading will not be writing any exam as the new director directed that every one due should just be promoted without the usual procedure. I am praying that in our own case some protocols should also be cut off and there should call us next month because it is getting to a year.
We should never give up our hopes, rather we should just fast n pray like i have said before.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Ayakaya1:
I also heard that those for upgrading will not be writing any exam as the new director directed that every one due should just be promoted without the usual procedure. I am praying that in our own case some protocols should also be cut off and there should call us next month because it is getting to a year.
We should never give up our hopes, rather we should just fast n pray like i have said before.
My brother,thanks for ur info...i do hope that dis call will come soon coz i am amost tired of waiting...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2016
please if u dnt mind,can i hook up wit on d phone.this is my contact
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ddman: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Anusiemgood:
please if u dnt mind,can i hook up wit on d phone.this is my contact 07016042413
GUYS ANY INFO?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2016
The info available now is that the cadet guys will pass out either towards the end of February or early march.We should keep praying that God compel the ogas dem to make provisions for our course.Next two months will be one whole year since we went for the interview.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 2:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Pls guys let fast and pray over this.It has been too long and I will graduate without them calling.If not because of school that takes away my mind from these people i don't knw what i would have done.
08185247613 let get hooked up for offline info sharing.Pls ur info must cum frm a reliable source as mine.Tanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by motty92: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
JOB VACANCIES AT AUDACIOUS

LOCATION: LEKKI, FESTAC, SURULERE, ENUGU (POLO PARK MALL), CALABAR MALL, ABUJA( APO MALL) AND DELTA MALL

SUMMARY:

Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organisation. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has Nine outlets in different locations in Nigeria and is currently working to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Retail Sales Associates

The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.

Requirements:

BSC /HND/OND in any field
SSCE with qualitative years of Sales Experience
Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
Single
Fluent in English
Strong team player
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good selling and customer service skills
Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications

Residing in Lagos (Island, Surulere, Festac), Abuja , Enugu, Calabar or Delta State

Interested candidates should send their CV to humanresources@audacious.com.ng with your "location" e.g "LEKKI" as the subject of the mail

Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas people
And lets make sure to keep the hope up... Im sure the new year's gonna come with our wishes come true
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Amen.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Princemekey: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Amen ooo, I'm from Benue state and I been waiting alongside my other colleagues from Benue for dis call, and I just hop and pray for all of us to meet in camp, while we r waiting, all we need do is to pray to God Almighty. I was told dat by January we will be called, all we need do is to pray dat dis comes through, God is on d throne, He will bring it to pass.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year people... , 2017, you must obey o
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
fellow comrades..2017 is here,wia are we heading..any one wit good news,please lets keep our hope alife coz i believe so much dat God must surely prove him self.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Uhhhuhh....we are all on the hoping train bro, no news on my side. I think some people here said january... Now jan. Is goin.. I knw we'll get there one day
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayakaya1(m): 1:12am On Jan 09, 2017
If u want authentic and current news and info on this,call or message me on Facebook or WhatsApp(08185247613).
As at today Monday 9 January 2017,the SDS (state director of security)Akwa Ibom state command has been transferred to enugu state while that of enugu has retired.
And they have also listed 20 personnel from each of the 37 commands for upgrading which means that they will be short of men in the detective rank.This is where we come in,so the call is imminent.Just keep praying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.