Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun (38735 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Whats the procedure for an officer to handcuf a dangerous criminal, does he have to ask his boss or use. his discresion

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by kirchofff(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
G
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by daveyjay(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
APC tryinq to humiliate PDP since time of formation

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by anonimi: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
All these yeye newspaper

Sun is the same newspaper that Femi Adesina was Editor oh.
Abeg tell us something else o jare.

Meanwhile

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by oweman: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
I gave the order that Olisah ofMetuh should be handcuffed as a matter of fact if he dear jump bail he will appear with leg chains wearing boxer ohshorts so anyone IG and who intend to wail should go ahead and wail the era of big man looters is over as this adminstration has decided to treat all looters and shall be treated as comon thieves !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by emamos: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
whoeva believe a whole comptroller of prison can say dis is fool

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by yeanka007: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-had-orders-from-above-to-make-sure-metuh-arrived-court-in-handcuffs/

I am tired of the handcuff stuff, is he the first person to be handcuffed?

Wailers better reserved all your energy for wailing because this is just the beginning, Looters of our National treasure will be sentenced to jail, minimum 50 years in prison.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Whats the procedure for an officer to handcuf a dangerous criminal, does he have to ask his boss or use his discresion

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Integrityfarms(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
When you see a bird dancing along the foot paths it's drummers are in the nearby bush. And a xchild sent an errand by his father smashes the Dior with his foot. We know PMB has a penchant for Tyrany

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by moshino(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
orobs93:
So
Is he not a thief?

When was he charged, tried and convicted of being a thief? He's a thief just like you, your father, mother and entire family are thieves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by callJesu: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Interesting
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by ogaibe1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Soooo what, it doesn't make a difference to me, these people that are crying foul are very stupid and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by ogaibe1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
I will rather have Buhari who started this conversation whether he is doing it right or wrong, now Nigerians are paying attention. Remember the days where it was easy to chop government money, now the conversation has changed.
anonimi:

Sun is the same newspaper that Femi Adesina was Editor oh.
Abeg tell us something else o jare.

Meanwhile

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by DrayZee: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by okezed: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
In the word of a wrestler by name king Barrett "I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by oweman: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=Integrityfarms post=42230689]When you see a bird dancing along the foot paths it's drummers are in the nearby bush. And a xchild sent an errand by his father smashes the Dior with his foot. We know PMB has a penchant for Tyrany[

Just as you have the pendant for looting !
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Excuzeme: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
destinychildolu:
Wailing Wailers at work

Dont mind them! Propaganda of the most foolish order! shocked
Even if he had "orders from above", l am sure he wont be foolish to say it so openly so that he can be quoted. undecided

Sun Newspaper is now "manufacturing" telephone discussions?! grin grin

But then, Olisah 'Me-Too' is not different from any Yam-eating Goat, so why cant he be in his newly produced, shiny "Cuff-links".... abi na PMB buy "long Sleeve shirt" for am
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by omarky(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
harmless011:
I now understand that the sole aim of APC in all this media trial is to silence the opposition, Nigerians need to kick against this because opposition party is required to checkmate the ruling party for the good of all.

Who are the oppositions to check mate the ruling party? Is it the same thieving PDP? Who checked mates the PDP when they were in power? They are all thieves! In Lai's word, 'He who does not have a wife can not have a dead inlaw'

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by sirmmykay(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! dis is tooooo cheap to be accepted. someone frm d top called d controller to make sure he is brought to court in handcuffs. Abeg find anoda lie.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by mhyzJane: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
shut up and get out of here! fast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by KwoiZabo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by lamzybaby: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Orders from above indeed
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Excuzeme: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
daveyjay:
APC tryinq to humiliate PDP since time of formation

PDP "Yam-Eaters" trying to Humiliate and Decimate Nigerians back-to-back since 1999! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by LegalAnalyst(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Any perceived corrupt fellow must face his trial. Although, I acknowledge their innocence until contrary is proved. But I must also say that it must be done in line with due process. This type of revelation If is anything to go by is definitely out of order. My opinion

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by kingdompropty: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari day will also come. That time the chain will fit his neck grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by daveyjay(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

PDP "Yam-Eaters" trying to Humiliate and Decimate Nigerians back-to-back since 1999! undecided undecided

What is this one sayinq??! These PDP "yam eaters" that are tryinq to decimate Niqeria as U believe are APC-saints that fled from pdp...abeqqqi

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by maestroferddi: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Metuh is indeed a strong-willed character.

All attempts by EFCC and other agents of APC to cow and break him proved abortive.

Tyranny cannot overwhelm the democracy that cost so much to be entrenched.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by wellmax(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tell us more tales by moon light
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Excuzeme: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
daveyjay:

What is this one sayinq??! These PDP "yam eaters" that are tryinq to decimate Niqeria as U believe are APC-saints that fled from pdp...abeqqqi

Leave TRASH.... for LAWMA joor.

Parkwell, Mr. #WailingWailer.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by funlord(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
angry

This gist 'wor wor' no be small!!!
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Firefire(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Interesting...
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
madridguy:
The Order from above should have be " shot his head ".
what kind of terrible English is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.