Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Gov. Ambode Planting Flowers And Painting Pots, Not Creating Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ambode Planting Flowers And Painting Pots, Not Creating Wealth (617 Views)

More Photos: Ambode Planting Colourful Flowers / Governor Ambode Plants Colourful Flowers In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Banks Are Not Creating Wealth, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ambode Planting Flowers And Painting Pots, Not Creating Wealth by Blackberrybabes: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is what my Governor is planting in Lagos. I can remember vividly during his campaigns, he promised to create wealth through strategic planning and gainful employment of the masses. We are yet to see the lives of the poor being nourished. Just projects that are not directly affecting the betterment of our lives.

Well, Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria so it needs to be beautified, at least that will be enough to fill the stomach of the poor people.

Politicians and thier promises.

Lalasticlala

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/gov-ambode-planting-flowers-and.html

Re: Gov. Ambode Planting Flowers And Painting Pots, Not Creating Wealth by Blackberrybabes: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Gov. Ambode Planting Flowers And Painting Pots, Not Creating Wealth by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Can the two activities not occur simultaneously? Or you saying planting of flowers is only allowed when there's wealth?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode Planting Flowers And Painting Pots, Not Creating Wealth by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

This is what my Governor is planting in Lagos. I can remember vividly during his campaigns, he promised to create wealth through strategic planning and gainful employment of the masses. We are yet to see the lives of the poor being nourished. Just projects that are not directly affecting the betterment of our lives.

Well, Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria so it needs to be beautified, at least that will be enough to fill the stomach of the poor people.

Politicians and thier promises.

Lalasticlala

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/gov-ambode-planting-flowers-and.html
Is he the one planting the flowers himself?
so people are getting paid 4 it same
with those installing street light.

U better go and learn flower work

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Adeyemo Thisday Newspaper Editor Dies Of Heart Attack / Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page / Which Side Of The Divide Will You Be When We Finally Cross This Bridge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.