Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed (10762 Views)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by crackhaus: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
njokusboy:

I think it's the same fella that banned me for tackling one nonentity like dat on another thread... dude must ba a cvnt sucker...
The guy knows how to keep grudges sha...

I wonder why personality tests are not conducted on these people before making them mods and supermods.
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by yetseyi(f): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
A lot of nairalanders are never realistic.
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by canDy4eva(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Cholls:
my sister what nonsense is that........dont you have cane!.
lyk serioxly? Flog a 14 year old girl? Diz is out of it dear...
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by canDy4eva(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
adonbilivit:
she never wan get junior brother or sister a d ur menopause don dey reach. Gobe!
did u re-read wot u wrote? Y d yab?
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by canDy4eva(f): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
raayah:
Its very hard for a step mother to give boundaries to young teenagers.
I think its time for you to sit down with your husband and have a conversation about this issue.
Tell him that you are not comfortable with his daughter sleeping in your bed and that it has to stop.
seconded...
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by canDy4eva(f): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
I888:
you women amaze me and get jealous at the slightest chance while being defensive if the table was turned.

Would you use such negative words if the person involved was your daughter?

Do you know the relationship between the said girl and her dad prior to getting married to the OP?

The OP is angry because the girl isn't her child and I am more than 100% sure she won't be this angry if it were to be her child. Like someone advised, this line could make or mar her place in the man's heart. If I were the man, she sure would lose her place in my heart, Reason being that I won't see her own daughter as a "step" whatever.

It's a very simple thing but jealousy would make you women complicate things.

It's highly based on the relationship she had with her father, well bonded, before the divorce.

well said but d truth z dat itz wrong! Shz 14 for cryin out loud...
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by canDy4eva(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
cococandy:
My 14 year old daughter will not sleep on the same bed with me and my husband.

It's silly and absurd.

Jealous ko jealous ni.

Have you people no boundaries?
tell him! Guess he doz nt knw how grown a 14 year old is!

1 Like

Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by canDy4eva(f): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
I888:
I don't dispute boundaries but what I am saying is that it's a VERY simple case that can easily be solved but the OP is already so worked up about the whole thing.

You lied about your daughter and I know if such should happen, you won't use such strong words to describe her act. You would even pet her and talk to her mildly.

But here you are advocating some brash measures to be carried on another's child, which I do not find pleasing.

Note that I am not supporting the girl doing it but someone of her age does not act that way without a reason.

...n dat "reason" should nt affect her dadz new love! Haba! *wot if itz her mum datz rili bhind dis?*
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
crackhaus:

Okay... *thinking* Okay... *thinking* Okay...

I think I'm going to buy what you just sold this time grin

Credit card number please. grin
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by I888(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
canDy4eva:
...n dat "reason" should nt affect her dadz new love! Haba! *wot if itz her mum datz rili bhind dis?*
ma'am please you are bigger than typing in this style, leave that for kids of 14 and lower

Now to address your reply. I didn't say it is good. What meant actually is that the issue can easily be solved and does not even require coming to Nairaland and letting some bitter persons find something to feast on. The fact that she is 14 does not mean her brain development and life experience would be same as those you expect her to be like--she might not even know it is WRONG. In essence, EDUCATION is very vital at this stage. people just feel AS long as it's not mine, it is not my business--a very disgusting attitude among Nigerians. And you wonder the entire country is so messed up?
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by canDy4eva(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
I888:
ma'am please you are bigger than typing in this style, leave that for kids of 14 and lower

Now to address your reply. I didn't say it is good. What meant actually is that the issue can easily be solved and does not even require coming to Nairaland and letting some bitter persons find something to feast on. The fact that she is 14 does not mean her brain development and life experience would be same as those you expect her to be like--she might not even know it is WRONG. In essence, EDUCATION is very vital at this stage. people just feel AS long as it's not mine, it is not my business--a very disgusting attitude among Nigerians. And you wonder the entire country is so messed up?
hmmm! Nw I knw whr ur problem lies... Need I remind u dat "English" was, will n neva b urz n am so sure d most important tin in communication z wen itz transmited effectively!

Bk 2 d main issue: take it or leave it, a 14 year old child should learn to respect pplz "privacy"... Dis same girl would grow to 18 n expect her dad 2 knock b4 entrin her room. Frm wot d op wrote, sh doz nt stay in same room wit her own mum! So wot r we nt talkin abt! Must sh play her "am so close to my daddy" wen his wife z der? Plz spear me all doz ur long gramma plz!
Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by chigoizie7(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Eesha:

No. She needs to stop it. Is it till when she clocks 20 b4 u'all know its not normal. 14 yr olds these days are adults and not so innocent

She need to stop, but not like that.

She visits once a month and stays for d weekend, she stays with dem 3days a month.

Has she been coming over to the room anytime she visits? NO, just dis few times and she is already complaining.

She is 14 yes, she is also a daddy's girl, she does not spend much time with him,

If I were the Op, of which I can't be her, I am a guy. But if I was in her shoes. I would have asked my husband to move to the guest room and leave the bed for both of them (lady and dota), it will avail her the opportunity to know with her, to bond with her and den try to know why she is bent on always passing the night, talk to her woman to woman, mother and dota talk, after all, when she married the man, she also married the family, u don't expect him to throw away her dota because she married u. Also be a mother to d young girl.

Bond with d young girl and give her reasons why man and woman should be left alone. She will understand, but if u try to do it d harsh way, hmmm, you are on your own, get her to your good book now b4 she becomes an adult, else, she will show u pepper, she has nothing to loose after all her own mother is alive and capable of taking care of her. Ee no de take time, she go marry and she will leave d house for you. Get her to love u.

Let me ask, if it was the OP's biological dota dat was doing such, would she ask d hubby to move to d guest room with her or will she take care of her herself?

OP is immature, because this is a very simple case and does not need any advice from NL.

Op is one of all these women dat gets jealous for nothing. Treat her like your own dota, she is also a family.

2 Likes

Re: 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed by chigoizie7(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
cococandy:
My 14 year old daughter will not sleep on the same bed with me and my husband.

It's silly and absurd.

Jealous ko jealous ni.

Have you people no boundaries?

U never can tell, especially no surrounding the situation of things.

My elder sis got married @ 26 on 31dec 2015, she left naija 10 yrs ago, when she got home, she will stay with dad, move around with him all tru d day and den retire to mums room, she slept in her room for sometime b4 she started sleeping in hers. I don't stay with my parents, but once I come around I stay with mum till very late in d night gisting,thoug I don't sleep over.

To me, that is d bond, u don't know how connected she wat to d father b4 separation and now she only gets to see him once a month, who wouldn't want to utilize every single bit of the time spent? Yes, she is 14, she is old enuf to stay on her own, but some women are scared, just like my GF cannot sleep in one room all to herslfe. It happens. The best we can do is take things easy and not blow it out of proportion, I also bet dis is d only time she is doing it, op should take things easy and not be angry about it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / Educational Tablets For Kids, Wintouch K11 Kid Tablet Dual Sim, 10.1 Screen / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.