Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? (19238 Views)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
bolagabriella:
HateU2 i feel your pain with all dem questions coming your way,be careful what you wish for next time but i kinda like the thread and your response. Nlanders should do this more often though i know i don't have the courage like you do
Lol. Thanks. It's just for fun.
One thing is that, don't take their questions personal or anything they say. Just flowwwww and you will enjoy it. Tanks again
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by bolagabriella: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emac34:

That nigga is already a changed Dude

He once told me that his pastor was jealous of his holinessgringrin stfuareugod are my liein
lol...can't believe he said that.the guy is a crazy,naughty and funny dude but in a good way sha
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
prideofscience:
Are still dating the first dude that disflowered you cry
No please.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
prideofscience:
Are still dating the first dude that disflowered you cry
No please. I don't wet dead flowers
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
tonygee88:

U dont knw and u called me satan.. O fe d'oko nla abi?
se oko e tobi ni undecided
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by bolagabriella: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
kaziblake:
yes o Killing the devil since. Praying non stop cry
lol...CAC OR MFM?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by ucnwafor(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hateu2 hope u and STFUareugod had to come back and become better love birds after this thread, egbon! I dey wish u best to matchmake very well, who knows God has brought her for u ooOO, it s exciting reading all through

Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
ucnwafor:
Hateu2 hope u and STFUareugod had to come back and become better love birds after this thread, egbon! I dey wish u best to matchmake very well, who knows God has brought her for u ooOO, it s exciting reading all through
Thanks nigga but that guy still remain my enemy so 4get about the match making.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by bolagabriella: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
HateU2:
Lol. Thanks. It's just for fun.
One thing is that, don't take their questions personal or anything they say. Just flowwwww and you will enjoy it. Tanks again
thanks for the tips
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by tonygee88(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
HateU2:
se oko e tobi ni undecided
Lol...why to fi n bere?,. Se o fe doko mi ni?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by MRAbudant(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2016
I make vociferation to those mods appropriate to this section to do their apt onus by stymieing this thread, in view of the fact that, it has outlived its perquisite.
On behalf of the mods, the thread has been closed.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2016
MRAbudant:
I make vociferation to those mods appropriate to this section to do their apt onus by stymieing this thread, in view of the fact that, it has outlived its perquisite.
On behalf of the mods, the thread has been closed.
what exactly is he trying to say undecided
Are you ok bro?
Is everything alright nigga?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Keketu(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2016
have you buy my album lassa fever?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Keketu:
have you buy my album lassa fever?
No.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by MRAbudant(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
what exactly is he trying to say undecided Are you ok bro? Is everything alright nigga?
that means you didn't comprehend my statement not even the pronouns or adverbs? Well, I mean the thread is no longer useful so should be closed by mods. The last statement was borne out of dereliction.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
MRAbudant:

that means you didn't comprehend my statement not even the pronouns or adverbs?
Well, I mean the thread is no longer useful so should be closed by mods.
The last statement was borne out of dereliction.
Well, I will answer any question incase anybody wanna ask me So no need to close the thread. Tank u
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by MRAbudant(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
Well, I will answer any question incase anybody wanna ask me So no need to close the thread. Tank u
Really, you are not actually fed up by the intrigue questions thrown at you esp. targeted at your ego.
I think you are somehow uneasy abt the situation bt still keeping a calm head just to save face.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
MRAbudant:

Really, you are not actually fed up by the intrigue questions thrown at you esp. targeted at your ego.
I think you are somehow uneasy abt the situation bt still keeping a calm head just to save face.
Which questions undecided
I'm really enjoying my self
Things like this don't even bug me
It's fun nigga
Where is ur sense of humor undecided
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Keketu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
No.
why havent you?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Keketu(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
hello please i want to use these medium to beg people on romanceland to buy my album in rap battle section of nairaland name lassa fever .
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by mallimillz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
What is ur. Best style wit ur man ;DWhat is ur. Best style wit ur man
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
mallimillz:
Lady on top
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Keketu(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
Lady on top
why avent you buy my album?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Keketu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
mallimillz:
bro have you buy my album?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by mallimillz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Keketu:
bro have you buy my album?
wayo wayo u promise tu ansa all

2 Likes

Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by mallimillz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
Lady on top
grin
HateU2:
Lady on top
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by MRAbudant(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
Which questions undecided
I'm really enjoying my self
Things like this don't even bug me
It's fun nigga
Where is ur sense of humor undecided
it is at the mechanic site,
all right, since u are keen to retorting questions; when will u get married? how many times have u carried a course over? and did u ever sort out any course?
P.S, Pls, be sincere.
No hard feelings.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by ladycomfort(f): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
I am fucking bored here despite that it's friday night cry. Who will go into interview segment with me? I promise to answer all the questions. Let's hit it up and make friday night interesting for a fellow nairalander. Bashing is allowed
. Please have you gotten someone to help you process your nysc to lagos.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by MRAbudant(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
Lady on top
I don't like such style, it easily saps one's power. Try and replace it with anything else, because most men frown at such position.
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Please have you gotten someone to help you process your nysc to lagos.
No please, you wanna help?
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Keketu:
why avent you buy my album?
I'm just knowing about it. Why do u call me man wrapper? Explain pls
Re: Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
MRAbudant:

it is at the mechanic site,
all right, since u are keen to retorting questions; when will u get married? how many times have u carried a course over? and did u ever sort out any course?
P.S, Pls, be sincere.
No hard feelings.
Getting married: when I have a source of income.
Just once cox d lecturer wanted to sleep with me
Yes.
Any other question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.