Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

"Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari (3349 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari by yungryce: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2016
so
Re: "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari by kingsfield(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Sibrah:
If the missing Trillions is rat and the mess left behind is the house called Nigeria then the house owner did be glad to for his immediiate meal which is the fresh rat that escaped the inferno(Misrule of 16 yrs). Get that into your skull area Op.
Ur English z confusion n enuf trash itself.
Re: "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari by kingsfield(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2016
That a father z fighting a war doesn't mean d children should die of hunger.
Plz d recovered money will it be used in budget implementation or infrastructural development?
Mind u wen two elephants 're fighting z d grass dat suffers.
If PMB z man enuf let him fight OBJ n Tinubu.
Fight kwarupshon or nt does, it put food on ur table or money in ur pocket?

In Michael Jackson's voice, all i wnt to say z dey dnt rly kia about us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Babacele:
I have a strong feeling ,and it is always right , that this Pretender Bruce is the new face of d regrouping theiving elite gang who bled the country for sooo long and are not comfortable wt PMB anti corruption war! this lawman commonsense my foot!

They can never be comfortable with war on corruption since they can no longer be free slush funds to form elite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

With the resources the country has going for it & considering the present dwindling earnings of the nation, he is doing ok...yes he is but the pain & angst of crushing defeat can make anyone not see what is there but only see what he wants to see.. pele.

could it be better? Sure. but he is making an effort which can not be said of your paymasters who supervised record earnings in crude oil but has zero to show...

We could have even gone far but your distractions & cries too much, but God pass all of una bad belletisis, Nigeria will overcome.

I know you will come back with redundant foto as it is almost an impossibility for you to form independent rational thoughts/points that you can proffer & will therefore resort to inanities.... cheesy

You don paste catalogue tire, na loss upon loss dey follow am, try another stratergy. Thx.

1. APC and Buhari assumed and projected the economy worst than they met it.

2. Buhari actually knew that the oil price is taking a turn and that exchange rate wasn't acceptable at N210 (parallel market) before asking for the job

3. In order to get Nigerians to give him a chance, he promised to stabilise oil price at a comfortable rate above what it was then.

4. He also promised to improve the exchange rate better than it was.

5. Buhari promised to reduce our debt profile.

My question then becomes, if Buhari wasn't sure of how to handle these challenges, why apply for the job and at the same time making false promises?

It is unfair to make excuses for him without his apology and secondly every government in Nigeria is meant to generate it's own income and not rely on fantom inheritance like spoilt brats.

If I may ask, what did Feyemi left for Fayose and Amaechi for Wike? I ask because it is the only comparison we can analyse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari by Itsalphaa(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ehm Egbon OP...Ehm, i believe its LAWMA, not Lawman...God Bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel is Cheaper in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia,UAE,Angola,US,Ghana,Cameroon etc / Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit / Jihadist On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.