Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface (42991 Views)

AY And Ramsey Noah Spots Ojuelegba From 1500 Feets In Dubai / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by greyce: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
It wouldn't even have made sense if u sang it.abi drake 4 don do d rmx Jst accept ur fate
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Ogbeni go and sit down! Stop giving excuses for your inability to release hits. That's how only you came out about 15 yrs ago to say Tuface stole "African Queen"(his biggest hit ever) from you. In that space of time, how many hits did you release? Only for you to come out again in 2016 to cry that Wizkid stole his best song ever from you. If you were truly called to be a musician, you will have an unlimited reserve to pull hits out from and wouldn't have time to be lamenting every now and then. Let's assume what you're saying is true, Don't you think Tuface and Wizkid have had songs stolen from them before? Did they ever complain? NO! They simply got into the studio and cooked up new hits.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by hollyfat(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Did you know that Mark stole Facebook from Seun

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by maradonat(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
c ur black ugly face @black face grin......Thief
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by myners007: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Firstly, it was 2face dat stole his African Queen and now Wiz kid steals his Ojuelegba. Pls call d police next time to alert them of another possible song theft
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by daramz1(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Efforts to reach Wizkid proved abortive.....numbers always off. You know say we we b phones abi, we no get brain. Abeg park I no go again.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2016
magicfingers009:
Even if you (Blackface) sing Ojuelegba, you would not still blow. Abeg I thought he used to claim festac. Now he wan claim Ojuelegba

You guys should not be too quick to comment. He never said the song Wizkid stole is titled Ojuelegba. He only accused Wizkid of stealing his sound (melody) which is why Ojuelegba sounds like the song he is accusing Wizkid of stealing from him.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Many of you who are just bashing blackface are doing so ignorantly and just feel like yabbing him.
During the days of plantation boys, 90% of the songs they did which made them super popular was written by blackface. He was and still is super talented but wrong choices and poor management ruined him.
I was so close to all of them back in the day and knee this first hand to the extent one of his dancers in "ahead of the game" came from me.
Some of u need to chill and so some research on him b4 lashing out at him.
Tuface got caught up in weed and women but got prayed out. .. faze stayed clean but blackface just couldn't make the right choices.
Those who wish to bash me for saying this can go ahead. What I said is the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Jorkpast(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
[b][/b]..what is dis one again ooo....even if wizkid stole d song from blackface or woteva d Bleep he is...Lucky him...he is making money BIG time... grin
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by funnynation(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
kennyman2000:
Lol.. When he stole ojuelegba. You should have gone ahead to do ojumushin or ojulekki or ojuajegunle or must it only be ojuelegba. Sit ur ass down and do another oju jooor. Then we'll know u're the boss!

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

May God bless our hustle!
you wey talk say u no dey supply less than 500pcs of wristband... I tell u say i be opa william?
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by chineduwright110(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2016
1st wz 2face he stole african queen 4rm U 2nd wz Psquare they stole do me 4rm U now iz Wizkid ojuelaegba.. Baba if u can't beat 'em? Join 'em grin after all 9ja songs diz days only last 4 3weeks so do bro u aint gat noti 2loose.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by chineduwright110(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2016
1st wz 2face he stole african queen 4rm U 2nd wz Psquare they stole do me 4rm U now iz Wizkid ojuelaegba.. Baba if u can't beat 'em? Join 'em grin after all 9ja songs diz days only last 4 3weeks so bro u aint gat noti 2loose.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Crownvillar: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
armadeo:
The so called track 13 no get name. So you want me to look for your album and then search for track to find out if it's true.

Bloggers can do the neccesary.

You have made the best comment on this issue, so far!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by b4dem: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Quavo101(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
okay
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by dapsonlou(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Who is blackface?? grin
Even Vic O don blow pass u.
If Shekau even put bomb on ur head, u nor go still blow cheesy

My brother why na, it's funny and Bad at the same time.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Akaujaa(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2016
...then do the needful by suing him and stop complaining.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Code45: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Let's be sincere. Wizkid stole "holla at your boy" from another artist. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Black face ,yellow face, green face or whatever colour of face you have,if it is money you want come and take it.

Oloshi!
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by babadem2much(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Ya I listened to Blackface "KILLA" n I was wondering why he called wizkid's name n was like "WizKids try sing my melody" copycat blablabla n he said he will send them to cemetery . if Blackface complains then he is right cuz that z his property. I really feel his plight

if WizKids try bottle for blackface head ehn na dia he go know say hand different

#BLACKFACENAIJA go burst hin head with hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by kingthreat(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2016
The very talented Blackface let his bad habits of Hemp smoking, cultism and Baba Ijebu ruin him. If you know him or he stayed in your vicinity, you'll know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Na every time dem dey steal song from this one yet he nor gree blow. You get all these songs na im u neva blow

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Abugab(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Every global hut is always alleged by Blackface to be his.
First, it was 2Baba who stole his Africa Queen.
Now, its Wiz Kid who stole his Ojuelegba.

Maybe Davido or Adekunle Gold or anyone else who will steal what we don't know yet.

Make Blackface go treat the eczema wey dey e body jare
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Ayt27:
Blackface why e be say na only ur song dem dey thief blow. Tuface thief african queen blow, wizkid thief ojuelegba blow(internationally).

You better enter MFM....
Lol
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by rabbaba: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Black face or white face go back to work. Back in d days it was 2face now is wizkid r u not ashemed of ur self to say this. Pls I have respect for u but mind ur self ok. Don't blame any body for ur down fall. Just work hard ok. Thank u
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by godfirstawe: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
looseweight:
If this report is good, then its bad of wizkid to have stolen another man's song.

It would have been better if wizkid can follow olamide's idea of getting lyrics from debanj and acknowledge the fact that he got it from him.

Olamide getting lyrics from dbanj and acknowledge. ? Hello Wat re u saying pls. ..

Link or source? ??
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Oghumu1(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Blackface might be right. Nobody's reasoning with him, Dammy krane complained of Wizkid stealing his stuff, now blackface. Who has ever complained of Davido stealing his songs? I believe in talent, in no time those with copy and sing will fade away when they have nothing to offer.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2016
babadem2much:
Ya I listened to Blackface "KILLA" n I was wondering why he called wizkid's name n was like "WizKids try sing my melody" copycat blablabla n he said he will send them to cemetery . if Blackface complains then he is right cuz that z his property. I really feel his plight

if WizKids try bottle for blackface head ehn na dia he go know say hand different

#BLACKFACENAIJA go burst hin head with hand

To buttress your point. These are some lyrics from the "killah" track

"me na kool say me hotter than them Music me dey play for them streets na anthem They want me spot but me shoe no size them Them are size 2 blackman ah size 10‘
the industry ah pack up with some WannaBE’S Boy whiskey try steal me melody But them copycats na gat me energy Me burn them and send them to the cemetry’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Oghumu1(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Many of you who are just bashing blackface are doing so ignorantly and just feel like yabbing him.
During the days of plantation boys, 90% of the songs they did which made them super popular was written by blackface. He was and still is super talented but wrong choices and poor management ruined him.
I was so close to all of them back in the day and knee this first hand to the extent one of his dancers in "ahead of the game" came from me.
Some of u need to chill and so some research on him b4 lashing out at him.
Tuface got caught up in weed and women but got prayed out. .. faze stayed clean but blackface just couldn't make the right choices.
Those who wish to bash me for saying this can go ahead. What I said is the truth.
Gbayiiii.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Bgorgeous: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Everybody steals from you, first is tuface now wizkid guy clean your ass up and blame yourself for your failure abeg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2016
kingthreat:
The very talented Blackface let his bad habits of Hemp smoking, cultism and Baba Ijebu ruin him. If you know him or he stayed in your vicinity, you'll know what I mean

On point bro. I used to stay in festac way back and knew him wella. The guy is super talented. Writes songs on the go.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Dis isn't abt if Blackface is relevant in d industry or not. D fact remains dat stealing is stealing n if indeed Wizkid stole from Blackface , he is a thief. Its really painful when someone steals sumfin u've taken time to create, no matter aw lil. As 4 me sha o, if one pelxin 4rm Anywhr conman steal ma sontin, wifout giving me d credit, ah must shawt. Ise opolo la pe nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: "I Have Been Dating Chioma For 5 Years" / Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby From Another Baby Mama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.