Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? (3098 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2016
It isn't ideal and I would rather not marry a guy with kids. I am too young and also there is always drama with the kids' mother. But if he is my soul mate I would
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by GANJAFARMER: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Rainess:
It isn't ideal and I would rather not marry a guy with kids. I am too young and also there is always drama with the kids' mother. But if he is my soul mate I would
How do you figure out that he's your soul mate ?
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Storeburn:
grin

i know that feeling dear, I'm a product of a broken home, i was raised by a step mother and once nursed that thoughts too. but my point is it is not impossible for you to marry a man who already has children in former relationship or marriage, you may be against it now but if by you goal to get married young is not met, you may have to reconsider that thought oh, after all, man na man tongue I'm too young for hypertension abeg, I'm still very young and wouldn't like to marry a man with kids grin

i know that feeling dear, I'm a product of a broken home, i was raised by a step mother and once nursed that thoughts too. but my point is it is not impossible for you to marry a man who already has children in former relationship or marriage, you may be against it now but if by you goal to get married young is not met, you may have to reconsider that thought oh, after all, man na man
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Eliba post=42370485][/quote]I'm still very young to have hypertension abeg. I wouldn't like to marry a man with kids because there's a lot of drama attached to it grin
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by matrix600(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Una no dey watch oyibo film? In 'The sound of music' Maria married a man with seven children and they were happy (true story).
On a more serious note i know a french man who married a woman with 2 kids from her previous marriage and its not a big deal to him. He even chose not to have his own kids but plays the father role to his wife's kids, its just sweet. We live in a new age, there's no time for jealousy and selfishness.
I have seen a number of women who cannot love other people's children, its simply pathetic. You dont need a blood connection to be a mother/father. Thumbs up to those women who can do it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yes i can ,,if we are compatible ,,no p,,i love kids and i dont mind taking care of another man's children.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Eliba post=42370485][/quote] i know you are young na, and what hypertension are you referring to? from the man or his children?
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author= Eliba post=42370485][/quote] i know you are young na, and what hypertension are you referring to? from the man or his children?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby / Airtime Giveaway For Students /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.