Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? (3096 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nkiru08: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2016
I have this friend that is married to a man with 3 kids and am always like how are u pulling through,don't u get jealous some days,how do u handle the kids if they are with you.
I give it up for her thou but am wondering is she different from other women out there cause I myself I can not do what she is doing.
Let me hear your own opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by vault(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
So far he has money...... ladies would jump into any offer and later regret it.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by PresVA: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2016
It's your friend's choice. . Let her be.. Don't go putting dirty thoughts into her mind...before she starts mistreating the man's children. .

For me, I can't. ..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by bennyrazz: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2016
@op, if she can handle marrying a man with 3kids, what is your business? must everyone be like or act like you?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2016
I love kids

d kids wud b my best frnds we wud av d time of our life

Dats if am truly loved by their dad smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by okirewaju(f): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2016
I can
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by jashar(f): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
It depends on the circumstances ooo.
He might be a widower... he might be an 'impregnator'....

Is he responsible?
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
As much as I love children kiss kiss kiss and can't wait to have my own, someday, I don't think I would want to marry a man who already has them.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can... Next question please!
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by nicerod(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
If u can't let her b
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Miami11: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
I cannot, too much baggage
Unless I have my own
Or he is extremely wealthy
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by byvan03: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can't marry a man with 1/2 (half) kid, don't need extra baggage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by crackhaus: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nkiru08:
I have this friend that is married to a man with 3 kids and am always like how are u pulling through,don't u get jealous some days,how do u handle the kids if they are with you.
I give it up for her thou but am wondering is she different from other women out there cause I myself I can not do what she is doing.
Let me hear your own opinion
Your friend is the true definition of 'Modern Woman', she has developed her mind to the point of not getting jealous or calling it baggage.

She is a 22nd century woman.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Miami11: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
crackhaus:

Your friend is the true definition of 'Modern Woman', she has developed her mind to the point of not getting jealous or calling it baggage.

She is a 22nd century woman.
Then you here all this stories of wicked step mothers everywhere.
Because people chew more than they can bite
It is a big no no for me.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by crackhaus: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Miami11:

Then you here all this stories of wicked step mothers everywhere.
Because people chew more than they can bite
It is a big no no for me.
That's my point, wicked step-mothers belong in the 19th century.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
The stigma society has attached to such women is bad,u c ppl call dem home breakers and all even when they were not in the picture of things.
If u are going into such ensure ure not the jealous type,dat would help you in the long run,also ensure that the man is matured and God fearing and pls be sure ure not the cause of the divorce between them
Only very strong confident women go into such...I admire their strength.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by tpiar: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
women, smh.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by signature2012(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Miami11:
I cannot, too much baggage
Unless I have my own
Or he is [/b]extremely[b] wealthy

Why @ the bolded?Not for love?
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Miami11: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
signature2012:

Why @ the bolded?Not for love?
We all know that if a man has plenty of resources there will be no fights and jealousy over the little available.

So he has to be extremely rich to have this babies already, otherwise deuces, no no and no
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by signature2012(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Miami11:

We all know that if a man has plenty of resources there will be no fights and jealousy over the little available.

So he has to be extremely rich to have this babies already, otherwise deuces, no no and no
I won't have mind if you had said if he his financially ok,but saying extremely rich,is just somehow.How many men are extremely rich in the world today?Does it mean knowing him to be extremely rich will boost you love more to him?What will now happen if his business or work does not bring much fund like before to maintain the extreme richness?
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
i am just reading comments and i laughing. girls will always be girls, remember, i said girls. a woman will never say she can't. by the you all saying you can't clock the age bracket of 29-35 the time all your mates have married, nobody will force you to marry him even after 10 children, after all, man na man.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Miami11:
I cannot, too much baggage Unless I have my own Or he is extremely wealthy
Which should we believe? You can or you can't?
Of course, at the right price you would. I get it now.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by ivyT(f): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Storeburn:
i am just reading comments and i laughing. girls will always be girls, remember, i said girls. a woman will never say she can't. by the you all saying you can't clock the age bracket of 29-35 the time all your mates have married, nobody will force you to marry him even after 10 children, after all, man na man.
wtf? many guys in their late 30s dont even have a gf material _not to talk of gf .i hope u get?
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2016
ivyT:

wtf? many guys in their late 30s dont even have a gf material _not to talk of gf .i hope u get?

that's because he is not up for marriage, at that age a man would've like one thousand and one girls desperately flocking around to get the ring. It's a man's world and we get away with almost anything concerning marriage. a woman not married at that age would be tagged as cursed, and so needs to seek spiritual cleansing and deliverance, this is Africa and everything goes the man's way.
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by cococandy(f): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Single dad as in I-give-woman-belle-but-refused-to-marry-her? Heck to da no. No room for irresponsible mofos.

Divorced with kids?
No. Too much babymama drama.

Widowed with kids? Err Maybe. Depends on a whole lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Haywhymido(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2016
PresVA:
It's your friend's choice. . Let her be.. Don't go putting dirty thoughts into her mind...before she starts mistreating the man's children. .

For me, I can't. ..
u dey mind the mumu. Gud for nothing busybody, dat is how it starts, small time now she will turn a happy home to something else
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by nanalady(f): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Divorced with kids..no
serial pregnator( wink)..no way
widower..yea i can.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by ladyF(f): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2016
E go hard o. Then the mother of the kids will be coming to my home with the excuse of visiting her children? It's just a complicated situation. angry
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Storeburn:
is not easy to take good care of someone's children o. They may dislike you thinking you the cause of their mum's break up and will call you a WICKED WOMAN cheesy grin
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Yes I can.. But don't pray for that

Afterall a single lady married my dad with 5 kids kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2016
grin
Eliba:
is not easy to take good care of someone's children o. They may dislike you thinking you the cause of their mum's break up and will call you a WICKED WOMAN cheesy grin

i know that feeling dear, I'm a product of a broken home, i was raised by a step mother and once nursed that thoughts too. but my point is it is not impossible for you to marry a man who already has children in former relationship or marriage, you may be against it now but if by you goal to get married young is not met, you may have to reconsider that thought oh, after all, man na man tongue
Eliba:

i know that feeling dear, I'm a product of a broken home, i was raised by a step mother and once nursed that thoughts too. but my point is it is not impossible for you to marry a man who already has children in former relationship or marriage, you may be against it now but if by you goal to get married young is not met, you may have to reconsider that thought oh, after all, man na man
Re: Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? by Mamatee07: 1:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Yes , my husband had 2 grown kids when i met him. At first i was skeptical but later on i didn't mind when i got to know him and the situation. He isnt that much older than me , just had kids early. He and his ex are very cordial, she didn't want marriage so she has no resentment. Also because the kids are grown its been easy, they have their lives and are away in University. It would probably have been harder with older kids.

Only thing is i made sure my family knew him and liked him before i told them about his kids so they were not biased. They are many sacrifices involved,emotional, financial e.tc because the kids must come first and i wouldn't want it any other way, it tells me he's a good Dad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? / The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.