Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! (3012 Views)

It is not Gay when guys suck Diks / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! / Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by bclemsnews(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
From www.bclems.com

The female breasts, also known as “the twins” or “the girls”, have remained the most conspicuous and attractive feature of the female sexual organ. Perhaps, its strategic positioning and function adds to its importance in the life of a woman.

Besides the age long biological function of the breasts as a http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/ladies-should-you-allow-guys-suck-your.html

Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by itiseye(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Dude u shld jst tke the info from the site and paste here nawww....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by Eve62(f): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
good write up
Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by sporttales: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Of course
Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by bclemsnews(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by sporttales: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by bclemsnews(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
No
Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by Smellymouth: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread

Follows Airforce1 to d studio

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by sporttales: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Funny
Re: Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! by IamPlato(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Why Will She Not Allow Me.

My Babe must Allow Of Suck Breast

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys / Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School / Look At How My *** Want To Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.