Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. (44838 Views)

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by connkg(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
@Explorers,
"Lada" didn't change much?
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by oseiwe(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
Russia!!! I love those people, they made progress standing still.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:

Russia people no get joy o grin
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Explorers(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
oseiwe:

Russia!!! I love those people, they made progress standing still.

Lol.....

Lalasticlala u like cars na.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
lofty900:
I bought all these cars in my need for speed most wanted game, God let me also buy them in real life, amen!!
Amen. But do not forget to buy some for your mama and your wife too.

4 Likes

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by goldedprince: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
thats an FJ cruiser not a land cruiser
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2017

Why does the Ford Mustang 2015 look like the identical twin of the Dodge Charger 2015?

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
After a year and three months, the post has eventually made fp. Destiny can only be delayed.

8 Likes

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Akapela(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dis Lambo no get evolution cos i no knw which one be old and new...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by maestroz: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thank God I can afford to buy the earlier versions for the poster below me and the one above
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by madridguy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Following....
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Wait ... The 2015 one no get gear?

Oh boy, na knob o...

God please answer my prayers by providing my good wishes including those liking this post.
no be knob o,na the neck he dey. Just reverse,neutral,drive and park. My brother, he go take you minutes before you go fit park this kin car.
And that knob na for control
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by delishpot: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Love the old designs

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by caprini1: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
byteHead:

Looks like Arsenal's Ozil
coincidentally Ozil was born the same year.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by martinz1: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Denn:

There was no C class in 1970.

This interior should be the interior of the w114 or w115

Nice thread.

Following
Some w series represent c class as c240 us also regarded as w203
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Koolking(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Damn! How I love the 19th cars, especially the Toyota Landcruiser of 1958. Classically vintage
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by eghuan1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
Enzo Anselmo Ferrari.

Born: 18 February 1898 Modena, Kingdom of Italy.

Died14 August 1988(aged 90) Maranello, Italy.

Nationality: Italian.

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzo_Ferrari?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6227042782
cc: Dominique

Same face with Ozil
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by piagetskinner(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
dodge charger,ford mustang,Chev camaro

I love em muscle cars
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nedsnow(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Why does the Ford Mustang 2015 look like the identical twin of the Dodge Charger 2015?

Doesn't look like that to me o. Maybe if you can support it with points, I might be convinced they are identical.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
cars cars cars.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by micheal5772: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nice one . AMAZING
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by oyetpel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Who else noticed that the old cars were straghter wit sharper edges whle the new ones are with curved edges...by 2035 we will have circular cars

Its the material, carbon fibres are now used instead of iron.

And carbon fibres are light and readily available, and its gives room for styling.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cool... cool
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by nwaanambra1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
but seriously dis beautiful thread hit front page one whole year after it was created!

no tonto dike thread that didn't hit front page 2 hours after it was created

is Nairaland an educative platform or just a plain gossip forum?

very sad! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Samabu07(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love this thread.
Thread of the week.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Samabu07(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
nwaanambra1:
but seriously dis beautiful thread hit front page one whole year after it was created!

no tonto dike thread that didn't hit front page 2 hours after it was created

is Nairaland an educative platform or just a plain gossip forum?

very sad! angry

Heavy ogbonge gossip website now. Seun needs to review the olofofos thread hitting the front page at any given instance.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Is it me or does the Toyota Landcruiser 1958 model look a little bit like the modern day mercedes G-wagon?
The difference in the Corollas and the Porshe though grin
The VW Golf would always be a aesthetically-challeged car undecided

Well done Explorers! cheesy
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
Dodge Charger 1966 vs Dodge Charger 2015.
my best car ever. Dodge Charger
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by subnormal: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fantastic thread, love the old Ferrari. I would like to see the e type jaguar compared with the current model
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
the suburban be like Bobrisky/ toke makinwa b4 and after!

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
the suburban be like Bobrisky/ toke makinwa b4 and after!
i can imagine 1930 rappers shooting music video in this...how cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Petrol Attendants Cheat You In Filling Stations And Precautions / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy / Conplete List Of Required Vehicle Particulars!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.