Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) (5321 Views)

Someone Asks On Fb Why Apc Did Not Celebrate Xmas In Akwa Ibom State / See The Reasons Olisa Meuh Gave On AIT 2day Why They Elected Sherif PDP Chairman / See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by obiremy: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Victoria Onwuchekwa posted this on Facebook some days ago and it has become a topic of intense debate among Nigerian social media users with many calling for her immediate arrest

1 Like

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by obiremy: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by eme1n(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sadly true..

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by Holywizard: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
yes na.

a girl i met last december while banging her was like "sweetie pls dont leave me;i luv u with my heart, if u leave me i might die"

The gal funny sha

11 Likes

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by mallamseifaldin(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
So trueeeee
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by coolzeal(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Whichever way you want to look at it.. It's a win-win thing. I adore the spirituality and art of sex.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fact
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
She too is no exemption!

If you want to test whether she is right or wrong; put a cotton bud in your ear and clean it. Who e dey sweet? Cotton bud or the ear?

That is what sex means to men and women. Men do it to 'register'. Women, to enjoy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by HiddenShadow: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Drchristian:
I hate sex like plaque. .I think dis y.e.b.o gal love it.
undecided Hope you are not homo undecided
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by kkkp: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
What is sex?
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by richard69(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Drchristian:
na lie joor, looking at your pix alone says it all. U love sex die!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by mycar: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Drchristian:
You are not looking bad
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by funlord(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
angry

For allowing this thread last this long on this section, the mods of this section don't deserve their january salaries! Imagine?

**vomits in disgust in seun's office**
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by stzy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Really... Wot!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by Qualer: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
is it surprising that here are no females on this thread.... yet! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by ugosly(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
She too is no exemption!

If you want to test whether she is right or wrong; put a cotton bud in your ear and clean it. Who e dey sweet? Cotton bud or the ear?

That is what sex means to men and women. Men do it to 'register'. Women, to enjoy.
what a crazy smiley and funny analogy.
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by SPG4U(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
ok
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by SPG4U(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=18pt]Although i do not maltreat or physically or mentally assault ladies

But maybe its because of my professional experience of making good use of my curve 7, that makes women MANnize me

[/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
total BS. I am not holding brief for lame ass b*tches but that reason she gave is too wack.

Women are mostly emotional hampers. That a woman is sticking with her man for the long haul doesn't always mean that the sex is good. she might actually love him...when some women love, they do so with all their hearts. I know of a girl that stopped her education to work so that she can sponsor her BF to complete his. A lot of girls do 'one night stands' with random guys. Doesn't mean that those guys don't bang them well. There are lots of guys that are very good in bed yet don't have girlfriends.

I also know of guys that get abused by women, yet they stick. There are guys that know their girls cheat on them, yet they still stick with her.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Holywizard:
yes na.

a girl i met last december while banging her was like "sweetie pls dont leave me;i luv u with my heart, if u leave me i might die"

The gal funny sha

she told you what you want to her......equivalent of you telling her to call you 'daddy' during the rump. If you leave her she will not die and she will most likely fuuuck your friends and tell them the same thing.
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
kkkp:
What is sex?

some girls even do sex just to keep their man. It's very painful to many. I know. cool
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
eme1n:
Sadly true..

not true.
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by Bugatie(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sex Sex and Sex, Sex is damn over rated
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by kay29000(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
lol! Funny but true.
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
kay29000:
lol! Funny but true.

not true. Sex is so damn overrated. It's not always about the sex.
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bugatie:
Sex Sex and Sex, Sex is damn over rated

my brother, the thing tire me. angry
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by porrigeyam(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin grin grin

No wonder shalewa wan die on top my matter
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
porrigeyam:
grin grin grin

No wonder shalewa wan die on top my matter

don't high yourself. A lot more dude f**ked her better than you did. She might just like your person and not your petite d**k
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by Dabss(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijapips02:

don't high yourself. A lot more dude f**ked her better than you did. She might just like your person and not your petite d**k
madam calm down.
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by OCTAVO: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lolzzzzz
Re: See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) by naijapips02: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dabss:
madam calm down.

i'm not a madam. just an experienced womanizer.

The funniest part is that men that are astonishingly good in bed find it very hard to get/stick to a girl. Most girls see them as just standing d**ks and just go over to make out. After that, she'd tell her friends and they would come too. they hardly commit to such men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member / Nigeria Tanker Explosion Kills 70 (Anambra) / What Does Nigeria Stand To Lose If The SW Goes Regional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.