Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nairalander Advice On My Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Advice On My Girl (459 Views)

A Nairalander Advice To Those Doubting If Chibok Girls Were Truly Kidnapped / A Nairalander Advice To Those Doubting If Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped / Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Advice On My Girl by Hapiano(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
We had issues, yes. I begged her and she claims to have forgiven me yet she refuses to do those romantic things we use to do, like being cold when she picks the call, claims she is very busy not to call, she is Driving, gets angry stupidly, just because things are not as before. Pls your advice brothers
Re: Nairalander Advice On My Girl by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hapiano:
We had issues, yes. I begged her and she claims to have forgiven me yet she refuses to do those romantic things we use to do, like being cold when she picks the call, claims she is very busy not to call, she is Driving, gets angry stupidly, just because things are not as before. Pls your advice brothers

I am going to give you a 'bad' advice. In a relationship he who cares less has the upper hand. I know it will be difficult but just ignore her for two weeks, try and keep yourself busy. Go out with friends, start a new project or start doing something new around your neighborhood that are beneficiary to everyone and that will help keep your mind off her.

After two weeks come back and give testimony here on NL with white fowl, 10 tubers of yam and ten litters of palm wine to thank the elders.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Advice On My Girl by CharlyNick: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Did she catch u cheating on her?

If NO, am afraid she might be seeing another MAN
Re: Nairalander Advice On My Girl by obinnashady(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Baba get busy,ignore her for weeks and she'll come back to you with more romance than u'll ever get.men are scarce like fuel o.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Urged To Extend Anti- Corruption Campaign To Mdas / Falana, An Integrity-Challenged Charlatan – Okonjo-iweala (Thinkers Newspaper) / Businesses Of Chuches,mosques Should Be Made To Pay Tax - Demola Seriki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.