Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) (76277 Views)

Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / After 30 Years, Researchers Defrost & Revive Frozen Tardigrade Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
So very fake , the fish could have been changed during cuts in the films ( 15sec and 18sec )
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by abohwun(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:
There was actually a documentary about that, I think on Discovery channel or National geographic. Rats were frozen for 7 days and later brought back to life upon thawing. It's just the same way sperms are frozen for years until being implanted into a woman's womb, when there's need to birth a child.

The idea is to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. When the science is fully developed, people can pay and go on a sort of "death holiday" for complete peace of mind. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish. Soon, we will be able to actually find out whether or not there's heaven or hell, whether there's God or Satan. What could be better than that?.

It's certainly the kind of science I would like to volunteer for, if need be. I can't wait to die!
Doubting Thomas
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by HRich(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:
There was actually a documentary about that, I think on Discovery channel or National geographic. Rats were frozen for 7 days and later brought back to life upon thawing. It's just the same way sperms are frozen for years until being implanted into a woman's womb, when there's need to birth a child.

The idea is to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. When the science is fully developed, people can pay and go on a sort of "death holiday" for complete peace of mind. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish. Soon, we will be able to actually find out whether or not there's heaven or hell, whether there's God or Satan. What could be better than that?.

It's certainly the kind of science I would like to volunteer for, if need be. I can't wait to die!
Lolz. Please paz me your phone when it's time. Then if you should come back alive i will return it to you.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by sleekyonyx(f): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
gwenj:
End tym fish! tongue
na real endtime fish
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by wtfCode: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hawlahscho:

She come on!!! sad
is a she nah

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Its not impossible. It could be the kind of fish that lives in the Antarctica-ice cold regions.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

Yes, by it's nature it will prolong life. That's exactly one of it's goal.

Whenever you're frozen you'll stop growing till thawed.

Imagine being temporarily dead for 5 years!. You'll simply wake up in the future looking the same age you were 5 year ago!.

You've been watching too many sci-fi movies to know reality from fiction. Our cells ( human cells I mean ) can't lay in dormancy for a period of time ( which is even very short ) without dying off. We may lay preserved in ice but to come back to life isn't possible , so far.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by JustCare: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
talktimi:
www.humaitech.com

This doesn't make much sense. I will prefer the interface implanted in my present original body.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

Kind of scary!
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by onyowo(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Impossicant
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by JustCare: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
UrbanMystique:
everything is a miracle and magic to a black man.. No time for rational thinking or logical questions .. Its either god did it or some magical fairy did it.
No wonder their continent is so backward.

You sire are a bastard African angry
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by tayexz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
end time fish
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by musicwriter(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You've been watching too many sci-fi movies to know reality from fiction. Our cells ( himan cells I mean ) can't lay in dormancy for period of time ( which is even very short ) without dying off. We may lay preserved in ice but to come back to life isn't possible , so far.

My brother, you certainly don't know more than I do on issues of science. Don't even go there!. Frozen rat was brought back to life after 7 days, just as you can see on the frozen fish.

Human sperms are being kept for over 10 years and they're brought back to life whenever a couple need it. The science is not hidden. It's no sci-fi.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by musicwriter(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Kind of scary!

It's only as scary as sleeping.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by permanentgrace(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

Receive sense IN JESUS NAME

Meanwhile, that fish is a believer. Bible makes us to understand that only if you believe, you shall do wonders. The fish believed though she was frozen, the power that resurrected Christ would do same for her and it happens.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Destiny fish
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
End times fish
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by UrbanMystique: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
JustCare:

You sire are a bastard African angry
and why is that??
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
saints2:
A video has surfaced online showing a fish that survived after being frozen in a freezer. The fish was removed from the freezer and dropped into a small metal tank, where it floats motionless for about a minute, before stirring its fins and emitting a few bubbles then gliding around the tank, appearing to have been brought back to life. See more photos...

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/photos-frozen-fish-comes-back-to-life.html

Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XT9RM7Q5us

Destiny fish
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Ayanko(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
I blame GEJ.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by JustCare: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
UrbanMystique:
and why is that??
Sire, are you an African?
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by UrbanMystique: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
JustCare:

Sire, are you an African?
yes I am an African .. So?
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by aluko360(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
CACAWA:
dont you have freezer at home? Try it na

Guy you bad.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

My brother, you certainly don't know more than I do on issues of science. Don't even go there!. Frozen rat was brought back to life after 7 days, just as you can see on the frozen fish.

Human sperms are being kept for over 10 years and they're brought back to life whenever a couple need it. The science is not hidden. It's no sci-fi.

Please educate me on issues of science that you know so much about , I really don't need to argue with you as it's clear you know nothing about science other than the quasi/pseudo science you watch on cable T.V. It would be a waste of time to argue with you as I can not learn anything from our dialogue. Ciao
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by stevnwigw: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
it has defined the laws of rigor mortis.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by JustCare: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
UrbanMystique:
yes I am an African .. So?

Good. I just confirmed something. Continue to read over your initial post which I quoted till you grasp the 'why'

Thank you.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by shamecurls(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chai! Pepper-soup material

The fish go make sense for pot
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by JustCare: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Please educate me on issues of science that you know so much about , I really don't need to argue with you as it's clear you know nothing about science other than the quasi/pseudo science you watch on cable T.V. It would be a waste of time to argue with you as I can not learn anything from our dialogue. Ciao

You might be a science guru sire, but you just denied science with some of your posts here. We don't say never in science. With bioengineering and nanotechnology, the guy you just quoted is more than accurate.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
That's technically not a freezer, by a cryogenic liquid (Perhaps liquid Nitrogen [77K or -196 C]). The fish survived because it was left in the liquid only for a few seconds before thawing. I am guessing, otherwise, it will die if its vitals get frozen.

Very simple , and some morons on this thread are claiming people can be frozen and brought back to life. Science may , which is even unlikely , advance to that stage in the not so near future.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

let your will be done Oh Lord.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
JustCare:

You might be a science guru sire, but you just denied science with some of your posts here. We don't say never in science. With bioengineering and nanotechnology, the guy you just quoted is more than accurate.

So in other words you're saying the science is available already , that is the ability to keep dormant human cells for periods of time without dying off ? Excellente! please prove this
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by UrbanMystique: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
JustCare:

Good. I just confirmed something. Continue to read over your initial post which I quoted till you grasp the 'why'

Thank you.
so, you really have nothing in your giant head to say? Keep trolling ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains / Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.