Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? (664 Views)

Which Is The Best Kiss (photo) / Which Is The Best Kiss? / Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by DaSomaliGal(f): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
So ladies and gentlemen, what's the best kiss you've ever had and the worst?
Re: Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Never had a bad kiss before
Alot of girls are surprisingly good at kissing, thanks to Telemundo

Also, nice fake pics..

Re: Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
I haven't been kissed before angry , i haven't kissed before, i can't kiss whores, am waiting the rigjt girl kiss
Re: Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Best kiss iv ever hard was from my mom when i was little, "no bad kiss.
Re: Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by DankemzI(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Best kiss was with Sandra... Chai since then, i've never been kissed the way she did! I miss her sha
Re: Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by bettercreature(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
I actually can't spot the difference between bad and good kiss
Re: Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by walexsy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
which kiss is bad....all join ojere!
Re: Best Kiss You've Ever Had? Worst? by Duchessree(f): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Virgin lips cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Couples Should NEVER Do In Front Of Friends / True Love Indeed! (picture) / Tears! This Type Of News We're Hearing About HIV!! Read News They Just Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.