Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) (1865 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2016
9gag is a popular foreign fun and amusement Facebook page with majority of whites and millions of fans.

they just took a swipe on crude oil market grin

stabilizing global oil price comes to my mind grin

Note : Muhammadu Buhari is the Petroleum minister of Nigeria cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by ladyF(f): 6:04am On Jan 24, 2016
Omenkata:
9gag is a popular foreign fun and amusement Facebook page with majority of whites and millions of fans.
they just took a swipe on Nigeria grin
Note : Muhammadu Buhari is the Petroleum minister of Nigeria cool
grin lol

ermmm...how is it taking a swipe at Nigeria? Is the oyel price not global again? Abi it is only Nigerian crude that sells at that price? angry

9 Likes

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2016
I'm still looking for the part where Nigeria was mentioned undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by ademega(m): 6:05am On Jan 24, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Bugatie(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Is the crude oil price not international

3 Likes

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by whirlwind7(m): 6:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Stexy:
I'm still looking for the part where Nigeria was mentioned undecided

Bugatie:

Of course, it is international, and was not exclusively aimed at Nigeria.
Just the shallow minded poster up there who must think Naija is the only entity that exists on planet earth and the sole "oyel" merchant

4 Likes

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by gbengaizzy(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Sense is needed for the op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2016
very soon oil will be competing with the price of agege bread by then many websites will be shut down due to lack of 200+ million naira to maintain it.
Buhari will be forced to eat eba and gbegiri soup and not some Giorgio armani soup with diamond as meat.
Amaechi will be forced to take #20 bribe like police while Fashola will be signing #10000 cheque grin
then we will have crude oil vendors in the streets selling it like pure water.

Note: with Buhari as petroleum minister anything is possible cool

cc

asadike kiss

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
Bugatie:
[/s]

Shut up.

When you have no body to sell to you'll be forced to drink your oil
Roger that mr man cool

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
whirlwind7:

Just the shallow minded poster up there who must think Naija is the only entity that exists on planet earth and the sole "oyel" merchant
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2016
ladyF:

grin lol

ermmm...how is it taking a swipe at Nigeria? Is the oyel price not global again? Abi it is only Nigerian crude that sells at that price? angry

i hate bullharry

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2016
whirlwind7:

Wailing zombies are a bysmal bysmal. Though the joke is somewhat funny grin the rate at which oil price is going down will eventually drag the global economy with it. Stock markets are reacting negatively to oil prices and china slowing growth.
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2016
whirlwind7:

You get brain
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Meriekriss: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Was Nigeria mentioned there? OP fear God..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
vedaxcool:

Wailing zombies are a bysmal bysmal. Though the joke is somewhat funny grin the rate at which oil price is going down will eventually drag the global economy with it. Stock markets are reacting negatively to oil prices and china slowing growth.
[/s]

other countries has plan B but Nigeria is doomed so
shatap
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
Meriekriss:
Was Nigeria mentioned there? OP fear God..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
[/s]

educate yourself and read the post cool
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Meriekriss: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

educate yourself and read the post cool

What is educative about this your post?? Your headline said the website took shots at Nigeria and nothing in their post suggests that.. Is Nigeria the only country that sells crude oil at that price??

Dnt quote me again if you have nothing to say..

2 Likes

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
Meriekriss:

What is educative about this your post?? Your headline said the website took shots at Nigeria and nothing in their post suggests that.. Is Nigeria the only country that sells crude oil at that price??

Dnt quote me again if you have nothing to say..
[/s]

shatap forget the topic read the post grin
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Don't worry guys, Pa Buhari is a man of his words and he's gonna stabilise that soon.wink

Ask Oga LIE if I dey lie.undecided

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2016
SirJeffry:
Don't worry guys, Pa Buhari is a man of his words and he's gonna stabilise that soon.wink

Ask Oga LIE if I dey lie.undecided
grin
Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by asadike(f): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Omenkata:
very soon oil will be competing with the price of agege bread by then many websites will be shut down due to lack of 200+ million naira to maintain it.
Buhari will be forced to eat eba and gbegiri soup and not some Giorgio armani soup with diamond as meat.
Amaechi will be forced to take #20 bribe like police while Fashola will be signing #10000 cheque grin
then we will have crude oil vendors in the streets selling it like pure water.

Note: with Buhari as petroleum minister anything is possible cool

cc

asadike kiss
O boy, na true o, we really need to sack our chief minister of petroleum. Our minister of petroleum should stop mocking himself and hand over to competent hands biko

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by ladyF(f): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Omenkata:

i hate bullharry
lol I'm sure he loves you too kiss

1 Like

Re: A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) by Omenkata: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
ladyF:

lol I'm sure he loves you too kiss
[/s]
trash

(1) (Reply)

LOYALTY VS INTEGRITY; Which Is More Important? / Johnnie Walker Mock President Buhari With This New Advert ?(see Photo) / A Lasting Solution To The Fulani Herdmen Vs Farmers Crisis Affecting The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.