Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. (1414 Views)

Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / PDP Envious Of Aregbesola’s Achievements – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by BeClever: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Kindly read this, digest it, comment on it and make your final decision on Aregbesola (Baba Afusa) style of administration in Osun state. Below are the breakdown of damages, evil and wickedness baba Afusa done to our state.
1ST TERM
On assumption of office in November 27th, 2010:-
** He designed a coat of arms which cost him ‪#‎155m‬
** He designed Osun state flag Red, Green, Yellow and Black. The simple interpretations of this flag is that his government started with blood (red) and it will end in darkness (black) This cost Aregbesola government ‪#‎247m‬
** The very day Baba Afusa changed Osun state to State of Osun, the ceremony cost him ‪#‎300m‬
** O' calisthenics cost his government ‪#‎700m‬. A programme that foremost worsen our educational system. Students abandoned lectures to train at stadium.
** Inauguration of O'yes cadet. An indirect youth enslavement programme where graduate sweep and cut grasses, while Kabiru Aregbesola a drop out is busy enjoying our money.
** Introduction of every Thursday and last Saturday of the month environmental sanitation. An evil project that disturb people from going to their business places. Sanitation is what should be doing regularly.
** Introduction of O'uniform and the sole seller is Iya Afusa. Some cloth sellers who sold it was sentenced to ilesa prison.
** O'school merger. St. Charles Gram the only boys school in osogbo was merged and Baptist girls high school witnessed same. All schools was merged and students suffer serious mobility.
** O'Opon Imo an #8.6billion project handled by Quack Engr Kabiru Aregbesola egbon Afusa. Today Opon Imo cannot the sight in our schools.
** Demolition of Fakunle Comprehensive High School
** Demolition of Ile Epo Olaiya
** Demolition of houses and shops along Osogbo-Iwo road. People were made homeless and up till this movement nothing was done on this road
** Building of wasted Olajokun park at Gbongan junction, ‪#‎670m‬ was claimed to have spent on this
** Demolition of Shops and houses long Ogo Oluwa - Old Garage -Ayetoro - Ota Efun. Till today no compensation was given to affected people
** Sending of students who downloaded films on Opon Imo to ilesa prison
** Demolition of houses during construction of Oba Adesoji Aderemi road, Several houses and shops was demolished around testing ground, Oke bale, Garage Ilesa, etc no compensation to affected people.
** Delay in payment of Pensioners salary
** He announced names of commissioners after a year in office
** He rendered house of Assembly useless
** He increase security vote of office of governor from ‪#‎250m‬ to ‪#‎500m‬
** Ido Osun airport where over ‪#‎11billion‬ was spent still remain a jungle
** Dagbolu international project that gulped #9.7billion still remain a forest.
** O'reap tomatoes and others plants refuse to germinate and #5.9billion was spent on this failed project.
** He refused to conduct Local government election
** He divert local government allocation
** He borrowed ‪#‎300billion‬ in d name of 30LGA
** 90% of his commissioners special assistants and special advisers are from Lagos
** A total of ‪#‎445bilion‬ was borrowed during his first term in office.
** No single state government project was commission
** No hospital was built
** Ede water dam was down of operation.
** All the mini water scheme initiated by PDP government got spoilt
** No single rural community benefited electrification.
These are little Achievements I can credited to Ogbeni Aregbesola Baba Afusa during his first term in office.
2ND TERM
** He owe workers 9months salary
** He collected #34.999billion as bailout fund. This money is sufficient to pay 10 months salary, but Aregbesola paid just 2months
** He attached his own son Kabiru with VP Osinbajo and engaged our brothers and sisters to be cutting grasses and sweep roads.
** No LG election
** He sacked Non teaching staff of colleges of education
** He sack lecturers of state own higher institutions
** He converted Osun polytechnics to vocational training centre
** He demote the Permanent Secretaries
** He increase the project of O'airport by ‪#‎7billion‬
** He is now running up and down to get another bailout fund
** Over one year, two months no commissioners
** But he dubiously convert dissolved commissioners to principal consultants
** He collected peanuts as federal allocation about ‪#‎24m‬ now comes to Osun
** He paid half salary to workforce and that is why civil servants call him baba Afusa ( Half sha)
** Civil servants may not even get half salary as from March. May God prevent such, may we never experience such horror situation again.
I will like to stop here in order to allow you my readers to conclude and decide the type of person Governor Aregbesola is and the kind of Wicked agenda of APC.

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by BeClever: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Just cast a judgement at once.. Don't pretend.

Say it as it touched you.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Confusionist(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2016
pls dude, don't hang. OK?
are u guys bracing up for 2019 already?
Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2016
I didn't know wailers exist in Osun State too....thought they are all from the East and the South South.

Wake up from your dream, enemy of progress.

I was born in Osun State, I grew up in Osun State, lived in Osun State for more than 20yrs.....I left Osun immediately after the reign of Oyinlola....and when I visited Osun 4yrs after, the development I witnessed was unimaginable.....

I don't care what you think....Osun grew....we saw development..... and we thank Aregbesola for that....cry me a ocean .....nobody gives a flying fvck.

mtcheeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by BALLOSKI: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Wailer!
Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Aregbesola is an unfortunate governor of the state... I won't blame him cause Osun State were dancing to his tune when he started singing second term for them and many people supported him most especially Muslims in the state... now they are crying of him... u people have already danced to the tune of "ayitofel" grin and now the drummer stopped hitting the drum... but that dumb Aregbe rascal weed crusher...never start at all because he has 2more years...osunites will hear it...he has already sold the future of Osun to Tinubu the father of all thieves in Nigeria...
Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by RALPHOW(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Freiden:
I didn't know wailers exist in Osun State too....thought they are all from the East and the South South.

I was born in Osun State, I grew up in Osun State, lived in Osun State for more than 20yrs.....I left Osun immediately after the reign of Oyinlola....and when I visited Osun 4yrs after, the development I witnessed was unimaginable.....

I don't care what you think....Osun grew....we saw development..... and we thank Aregbesola for that....cry me a ocean .....nobody gives a flying fvck.

mtcheeeeew!!!

If you are from Osun State, honestly you are a big disappointment to the state. What Development? Just one uncompleted road from Gbogan to Okuku for 6 years at the expense of worker 8 months salary., over 300 workers death because they can not buy required drug, over 200 worker 's children death because their parents couldn't provide Medical Bills,
My prayer is that you will not be owe 3months salary, you will not LOOSE your love one and children to stupid excuse of your boss.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Freiden:

U are the most useless person have ever see on NL
I mean u are the most useless person have ever known on NL... u said u left Osun and came back to see development.. compare Osun State and other state in South south... or south east... are u talking Osun State that look like reserve state among others in Nigeria... dumb ass Aregbe supporter

mtcheeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2016
RALPHOW:

If you are from Osun State, honestly you are a big disappointment to the state. What Development? Just one uncompleted road from Gbogan to Okuku for 6 years at the expense of worker 8 months salary., over 300 workers death because they can not buy required drug, over 200 worker 's children death because their parents couldn't provide Medical Bills,
My prayer is that you will not be owe 3months salary, you will not LOOSE your love one and children to stupid excuse of your boss.
don't mind him he's one of the stupid people dancing to Aregbe rascal tune... a useless fellow that needs brain surgery... political bigotry...

3 Likes

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmm I'm in osun I can't really say he performed or didn't performed cos his loyaltist around me usually prove that he performed but to me he didn't performed, he embacked on many projects that are not even near completion let alone completing one.. His plans were shattered because of dwindling in oil price.
Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Am not from Osun state but schooled in Uniosun 2008-2012 and now I am working in Osogbo from September 2015. What I can say is that when he started, he started well but didn't plan himself and his development well.

Though there are some mistakes he made and still making but he's not a saint.

So please don't make him a saint. Compare him with Senator Ibikunle Amosun. That man turned Ogun State entirely into a dream land.

So please don't encourage him.
All these governors are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Freiden:

mtcheeeeew!!!
guy grow up and think like a man... am sure u are a breed from Osun State... I mean bastard cause you know nothing about the state...

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by BeClever: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=wilsondave post=42270505][/quote]

This is called inserted abuse.. Mods no-go fit find this one ohh.. .

The owner shall receive your package in good faith.
Re: State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor. by fasho01(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2016
As a true and loyal son of Osun state, I must say that Aregbesola's 2nd tenure has been that of shame so far. He started well by hitting the ground running but alas, the end justifies the means

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Ends Five-day Vacation, Returns To Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS ALERT! Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State Has Been Impeached / List Of Nigerian Leaders That Died In Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.