Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S (948 Views)

Friday Ugwu AKA Okada De Don Is Dead (Photos) / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by donglazy(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Comedian; De-Don after filming of M-net Africa sitcom; (DOGOOD) season 1 where he played the funny character; Okeremute alongside top acts like Basorge Tariah,Kate Henshaw and many more... He took to the U.S. for a Vacation with his family

Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by donglazy(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2016
more

Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by donglazy(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2016
lalasticlala ijebabe missyb3 fynestboi
Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by Gidoka(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Have fun hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by gistmeloveblog: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by Smellymouth: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by Afrok(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Sorry I don't know him.... when u talk of comedians, pls indicate when he started because I no wan compare am with comedians wey I sabi, coz its possible u are calling him a comedian simply because he acted A FUNNY FILM cool.
Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by donglazy(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Afrok:
Sorry I don't know him.... when u talk of comedians, pls indicate when he started because I no wan compare am with comedians wey I sabi, coz its possible u are calling him a comedian simply because he acted A FUNNY FILM cool.
He started far back as 2002, he is a stand up comedian, and has graced many top platforms in the industry,he is the producer of the first stand up comedy show on radio.. #ComedyHappyHour with DE-DON on Rainbow 94.1fm..
Google COMEDIAN DE-DON for more of his profile
Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by Afrok(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2016
donglazy:

He started far back as 2002, he is a stand up comedian, and has graced many top platforms in the industry,he is the producer of the first stand up comedy show on radio.. #ComedyHappyHour with DE-DON on Rainbow 94.1fm..
Google COMEDIAN DE-DON for more of his profile
Okay! Now I can personally call him a comedian, thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by donglazy(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Afrok:

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/comedian-de-don-on-vacation-to-us-with.html?m=1
Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by cruzita(f): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2016
e be like comedy dey pay wella ooo

1 Like

Re: Comedian DE-DON On A Vacation With His Family To The U.S by cruzita(f): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2016
he worked for it ,he should enjoy it too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Uses Joystick To Play Table Tennis (18+) / Double Post / Tyga Finally Speaks About His Father Who Is Serving A Life Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.