Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,944 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu (40193 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by 247notire(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
ALISMILE:
If biafra comes who becomes d president? Show me one single honest/sincere ibo politician in this world! None! I can stake my life on it! None! I rather die than live under biafra!
You're speaking like a kid man, grow up. Pls, I beg u, stay off my mentions. Thanks and happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Princewell2012(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2016
ritababe:
lol even if he put gun on buhari head, he will never release kanu
Hmmmm Buhari will either make this country or mar it.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by mimibright(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Buhari, Buhari! Buhari! "How many times did i call you?" The last thing we need now is a total crash in the oil sector, we dey complain say money no dey but we dey manage. Free this guy now undecided undecided
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Candyrain(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2016
alrahmanonline:

Hope you won't shout dictatorship When they they start hunting them like rat sha?

Give it your best shot.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by bladeAnders(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
noise makers.....silent

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2016
247notire:
You're speaking like a kid man, grow up. Pls, I beg u, stay off my mentions. Thanks and happy sunday.
My view is my view whether am a kid or not! U igbos re dreamin without knowing it! But U call me a kid!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by demielvis: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2016
ALISMILE:
If biafra comes who becomes d president? Show me one single honest/sincere ibo politician in this world! None! I can stake my life on it! None! I rather die than live under biafra!
How many of those so called politicians are pro biafra.Are they not the people that even order kill at sight during the protests?

When Biafra comes they'll find their way
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2016
ALISMILE:
Tompolo is not a ND! Tonyebarcanista is not a ND! U igbos shud continue deluding urselves!

Oga am not here to argue with you whether those you mentioned are NDs or not. Its not and will never be my business. My only concern is that you should accept that your name is ALI and you are not a Niger Delta. So, allow them to speak for themselves. Stop saying "We do not want to join" as if you have ever been asked to join. I repeat, your name is ALI and u are from the North and I will advise you to be proud of it..... Period! Am proud of my own too!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by johnmartus(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2016
reble give government condition? DSS should just arrest him because nigeria is not a lawless state.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by yanabasee(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2016
tsdarkside:

kanu followers are fools....kanu is a dead man.............. accept make you people apologizes on the behalf of kanu,you are wasting time making threats...........na una sabi,,continuu.......

Calling Nnamdi Kanu's followers names depicts how you lack sensitivity.... Again! I'm not an Igbo guy nor do I know how to speak their language...

My point is crystal... Buhari is punishing Kanu because he committed treason, this is the same treason buhari committed and nobody arrested him over his threats...

He has violated court's rules and yet wants to arrest Tompolo for doing same...

He abused GEJ for not being competent enough to handle NIS recruitment, ye, under his watch, Nigeria police force has just concluded a recruitment that wasn't published. Many other recruitment will be concluded and nobody will be aware. How then will people get employed, if employment is not made public? Slots are still shared mong the APC goons and this isn't tagged as corruption. Giving Amaechi and Atiku impunity and arresting PDP members for using public funds.

Nobody cared to asked how his campaigns where sponsored when he (Buhari) claimed he had no money to pay for his presidential ticket... Who sponsored him and where did the person gt his finds from?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by frisky2good(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2016
The Niger delta is one kind of area that if you want to go and arrest someone, the person will have at least 1 hour advance notice. Most of the time the military men don't even know where they are going so they have to ask boatmen (that are also militants) to direct them. One can be on water for good 30 minutes with no sign posts and I wonder how the locals navigate effortlessly.

Candyrain:

You funny seriously. We are still waiting to hear of the arrest of those who carried out the recent pipeline bombing. grin
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016
247notire:
Did u watch that man's interview on NTA? Asking wat do igbos want. That shows you his mindset on igbos, he feels we disturb too much and shud be quashed with brute force. He doesn't even knw wat he is up against. My problem is this: Some igbos say they no longer want to be part of the entity called Nigeria and want a referendum, what is the wisdom in using brute force against them instead of holding talks with them? Is it until it blows up into a full war that negotiation wud be employed? I for one will no longer fold my arms and watch all these nonsense. If by 2023 nobody has restructured this country or held a Sovereign National Conference to determine if we still want to be together, I'm starting up my own biafra agitation. Mark these words...

If every region in this country employs threat or economic sabotage to drive home their demands, Nigeria ll never enjoy peace.

In the last administration, Yorubas were pretty marginalised, even a brainless mad man knows this except Igbos who enjoyed that administration to the fullest. Yorubas didn't choose economic sabotage or threat to drive home their grievances..

Nobody is calling anybody to the table for a peace talk, Federal government wants to deal with Igbos once and for all. If you are smart enough, you would have noticed through Northerners write ups online and their politicians body language in political arena that they are ready for another civil war. They hate Igbos as much as Igbos hate them.

It ll be suicidal at the part of Igbos to think that they gonna get away with threat or economic sabotage, South East ll be turned to NE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2016
yanabasee:

Calling Nnamdi Kanu's followers names depicts how you lack sensitivity.... Again! I'm not an Igbo guy nor do I know how to speak their language...

My point is crystal... Buhari is punishing Kanu because he committed treason, this is the same treason buhari committed and nobody arrested him over his threats...

He abused GEJ for not being competent enough to handle NIS recruitment, ye, under his watch, Nigeria police force has just concluded a recruitment that wasn't published. Many other recruitment will be concluded and nobody will be aware. How then will people get employed, if employment is not made public? Slots are still shared mong the APC goons and this isn't tagged as corruption. Giving Amaechi and Atiku impunity and arresting PDP members for using public funds.

Nobody cared to asked how his campaigns where sponsored when he (Buhari) claimed he had no money to pay for his presidential ticket... Who sponsored him and where did the person gt his finds from?

you people are dumb....kanus offences are glaring-clear....

you think threathning us,will get him free??....

and what the hell,do you want to do,if the law condems him to death??...what??....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Buhari should not release him....chikena. Somebody that was soliciting for arms on air is a threat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by datribune: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2016
I hope dat in their own interest dis misguided miscreants will not dare d resolve of dis govt to fight saboteurs & enemies of d Nigerian state. I hope they know one or two things about dis President, a General who in our history has put down many insurrections including Maitatsine, d Chadian incursions & Biafra. dis C-in-C will hav no qualms dealing decisively wit any misguided miscreant bent on testing d will of d federal govt. Don't fear Buhari who is 4 everyone & no one, fear d consequencies of ur actions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Candyrain(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2016
frisky2good:
The Niger delta is one kind of area that if you want to go and arrest someone, the person will have at least 1 hour advance notice. Most of the time the military men don't even know where they are going so they have to ask boatmen (that are also militants) to direct them. One can be on water for good 30 minutes with no sign posts and I wonder how the locals navigate effortlessly.

That's why we are still waiting for their arrest. grin
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by suco01(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Lmao. Biafra + Boko Haram + Millitant. Bubu is afta u all and he'll crush unah into pieces.. Do u think he is clueless like jona and baba iyabo..

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Oga am not here to argue with you whether those you mentioned are NDs or not. Its not and will never be my business. My only concern is that you should accept that your name is ALI and you are not a Niger Delta. So, allow them to speak for themselves. Stop saying "We do not want to join" as if you have ever been asked to join. I repeat, your name is ALI and u are from the North and I will advise you to be proud of it..... Period! Am proud of my own too!

Not here to convince u that am not a northernan! Why is it that anybdy who says he doesn't want biafra in d ND or SS is seen as either a yoruba or a northernan? Well may God take my life this moment if am a northernan! Or may He take my life if am lying about being a Southeranan!
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin the thiefitants are incapable of reasoning THIS IS BUHARI not the clueless regime of GEJ. The law must be upheld and enforced. All treasonable crimes will not be tolerated.

These IPAD miscreants are still trying to play "ATTACHEE" with Niger Delta, once again.

Cowards that cant fight their fight by themselves.

But then, if you want to dare the "Federal Might" then bring it on.

Even Boko haram have been decimated so much that today, the Nigerian flag is flying EVERYWHERE on our territory, including GWOZA.

But let me remind you before you embark on your foolish journey, Oil is around $20 today, the monetary-equivalent amount of what the FG allocates to the ND about a year ago! This Govt can survive without the OIL.
In return, the Military can also ensure that not one single living thing, including rats and Cockroaches, survive in that area, when the business is finished.

The choice is yours: Live Peacefully and enjoy the work of your Labour ... or... Make trouble and get fed with Bullets and Bombs.
No one can issue ultimatums to this Govt of PMB.
Its no longer "business as usual"

Nnamdi Kanu is held, is being held, will be tried for TREASON and sentenced accordingly, in line with the Nigerian Constotution.
All trouble-makers will also be dealt with severely.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by 247notire(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
FolarinLondon:

If every region in this country employs threat or economic sabotage to drive home their demands, Nigeria ll never enjoy peace.

In the last administration, Yorubas were pretty marginalised, even a brainless mad man knows this except Igbos who enjoyed that administration to the fullest. Yorubas didn't choose economic sabotage or threat to drive home their grievances..

Nobody is calling anybody to the table for a peace talk, Federal government wants to deal with Igbos once and for all. If you are smart enough, you would have noticed through Northerners write ups online and their politicians body language in political arena that they are ready for another civil war. They hate Igbos as much as Igbos hate them.

It ll be suicidal at the part of Igbos to think that they gonna get away with threat or economic sabotage, South East ll be turned to NE.
Then if u think they will succeed then you are very wrong bro. Meanwhile why are u playing the ethnic card so early? Yorubas sef... Even if wat u said abt the last administration is true, if after 55 yrs we got our own turn to enjoy a govt why do u hv a prblm with that? Or you yorubas and the Hausas that have been enjoying same in other administrations do u have 2 heads? Meanwhile b4 u mention me again pls Google up all the cabinet members and heads of different parastatals in the last administration and tell me if majority of them aren't Hausas as per usual... I honestly blame GEJ for not using his position as president to better the SS and SE but he is from the SS though so I can't ask for much as an igbo man. Pls check dat stuff before responding tnx...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by modath(f): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
funlord:
shocked

So now you are a girl? Bros, you are to old for this kind of behaviour na? Abeg comot that "F" from your moniker! Its embarrassing!!!

Spit on your head!!! Your head needs re calibration, do I know you How many doses have you missed exactly

No, I'm not a girl, I'm a elastic ella the shape shifter!! Abeg swerve enter gutter!!!

Today, I'm keeping holy, so I will waka pass & pray for your soul!! Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by 247notire(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2016
ALISMILE:
My view is my view whether am a kid or not! U igbos re dreamin without knowing it! But U call me a kid!
K.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by yanabasee(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2016
tsdarkside:

you people are dumb....kanus offences are glaring-clear....

you think threathning us,will get him free??....

and what the hell,do you want to do,if the law condems him to death??...what??....

If everyone who support's Kanu is a f00l, then you're stupendously daft to think in a diminished direction.

You can't condemn a man who's after plebiscite. The law cannot condemn him to death... Except Buhari is ready to be murdered by the International law for killing a man who seeks for a referendum.

You have to use ur senses... Seems u're not matured enough for this discourse as you're making comments outside the consideration of laws and rules for citizens.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by seangy4konji: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2016
For say na baba I had no shoes deh there I or say they will release am and even add 1 billion naira join make you na take buy more ammunitiona to threaten the peace of Nigeria but baba Buhari?

If dem born you well,show face for Abuja and tender the letter yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Candyrain:

That's why we are still waiting for their arrest. grin
Are u say that a whole Tompolo is gona remain in hiding for d next 8yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by 247notire(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2016
yanabasee:

U see bro that's the challenge, anyone who chides buhari or this govt is termed IPOB or wailer without looking at the points being raised. I just tire mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Wesely01(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin the thiefitants are incapable of reasoning THIS IS BUHARI not the clueless regime of GEJ. The law must be upheld and enforced. All treasonable crimes will not be tolerated.

Which law are you talking about Mr man , the rule of law that the president always defy and thinks his running Nigeria like his house?
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2016
mimibright:
Buhari, Buhari! Buhari! "How many times did i call you?" The last thing we need now is a total crash in the oil sector, we dey complain say money no dey but we dey manage. Free this guy now undecided undecided

Oil sector has CRASHED ALREADY!

or what do you call price that went from $120 t0 $25, within one years! grin grin grin
You think it s a joke that Oil Giant is sacking 12,000 workers?

Abeg, Oil is no longer a weapon of blackmail, you can as well drink the oil

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Coolcash1: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Candyrain:

You funny seriously. We are still waiting to hear of the arrest of those who carried out the recent pipeline bombing. grin

No need to make any arrest. Remember Odi wipe off? No group or individual would be allowed to hold millions of people to ransom...This is just an empty threat by the brainless Gen Ben coz by the time PMB is through with them they will know that there is a difference between clueless GEJ and no-nonsense PMB.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by truthisbittar12: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2016
PLS mr president dont release that albino.

WHERE NATIONAL SECURITY THREATENED
INDIVIDUAL'S RIGHT TAKES SECOND PLACE. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Erotex(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2016
funnynation:
FG una don hear nah.. Buhari free Nnamdi Kanu.. This is not military era. Thunder where you dey? You not fit strike dis man wey no dey follow rule of law?

A Baker was asked to write 1st John 4:18 on
a
wedding cake but for want of space he
decided to apply shortcut by writing John
4:18 thinking they are all Johns.
Meanwhile 1st John 4:1 reads "There is no
fear in love. But perfect love cast out fear,
because fear has torment. He that fears is
not made perfect in love.”
But John 4:18 reads: "For you have had five
husbands; and he whom you now have is
not your husband."
Imagine this on a wedding cake. Hahahaha.
All Johns are not the same... beware of short
cuts. Good morning #Funnynation family
#irep042 #irepnsukka #abujafinest
#makeam

Nairaland official comedian #irep042 #irepnsukka #abujafinest
Shout 2 my fellow entertainers.. FTC noni

nwanne kee way? Tuwale to u ~Nwa_Nsukka #UmuNsukka
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by BiafranPrince: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
[s]Oga i am from delta state and edo is niger delta too...BTW the news is not from the true niger delta militants...It is obviously from one ipob guy using niger delta militant name to hide his true place of origin[/s]....

Rubbish, I am also from the so-called Niger Delta, by virtue of my state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.