Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu (40190 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Ghen ghen
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Lol... If you be albino for naija delta side now... Please relocate, b4 they mistake you as oyinbo expatriate ....

Lol. Though I think Nigeria should not be one, Nnamdi KANU went about it the wrong way ... No country comes to being by violence anymore... They are international guidelines....

IPOP should forget him @kuje and find a more enlightened leader...

My 1 cent

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by SirElaw(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Oh well
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by mysteriousman(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2016
People from that region should come out and disassociate themselves from all these groups cos when the government start sending offences against these groups communities harboring them will suffer the most

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by bettercreature(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2016
It was 7 days,then they issued another 14days,then another 21days Now 31 days

Nnadi Kanu don suffer

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Intendy: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2016
that's Wednesday,February 24 2016.
we'll wait and see what you'll do

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by olasmith10(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2016
How can you give the presidency an ultimatum for following the judicial constitutions of curbing an entity that threatens the existence of Nigeria, and most importantly, makes sure that Nigeria remains ONE!!!
When frantic efforts are bn made to set the country rolling, then IPOB surfaced!!! where was IPOB during GEJ's tenure?
If the so called IPOB cld relate well with history, it won't be difficult for them to ve d simple comprehension dat they are behind their political apoptosis.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by xexy: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2016
قغررررةبمفففاميس
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by demielvis: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Choi FG don hear am!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by eke96: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin the thiefitants are incapable of reasoning THIS IS BUHARI not the clueless regime of GEJ. The law must be upheld and enforced. All treasonable crimes will not be tolerated.
Please which law? The one your president is above?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Manbryto(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Buhari is not being a leader at all. I pity the economy of this country. He is succeeded in playing into the hands of these militants. If you think that those guys cnt do nothing, then we are in for another trouble. Yaradua was able to stop this, not again
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by uchenna4(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Some 9ija pple na fool, listen guy's ex militant can do sth oh! Me na full IPOB no going back, till e go sect na that time u na go no who be who useless government wey naija get go soon understand waiting dey after 31 days fire go burn u fools

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Buhari must apply wisdom. Trying nnamdi kanu is not the way forward. It will only add fuel to the ibos agitation.

Why not bring him to a roundtable and use his crimes as a leverage in a negotiation to stop him and his followers?

Why not let be a soverign national conference to discuss the issue of secession?

All options should be tried before show of force either militarily or through the court of law.

Buhari! Thread carefully. Remember Nigeria as a whole also carry the guilt of biafra war where millions perished. One Nigeria is not worth the death of Millions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by BeClever: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2016
My country Nigeriya...i no gree!
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2016
Candyrain:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/biafra-ex-militants-give-fg-31-day-ultimatum-to-release-kanu/

Ooooo this guys want to prolong the detention of Nnamdi Kanu.......................... THE REASON WHY KANU IS STILL IN JAIL IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE GIVING ULTIMATUM AND VIOLENT MESSENGERS.

Believe me you... according to Donald Trump.
Nnamdi Kanu would have been a free man if not for the empty threats. Unfortunately for them, PMB is a man that can never be moved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by disloman(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2016
Una no dey tire?
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2016
ellabooz:
The storm is gathering and with time the centre can no longer hold.
Just a strike, Nigeria has lost close to a billion dollars and so some dullards will be like , "Niger delta militants are no threat to this country ,I will destroy them in weeks" Be ready to bring our economy to that of Zimbabwe in days.

If you think that parasitic NE is equivalent to our economy hub,rethink. If half of what happened in NE should occur in SS, we are doomed for real.
forget this wailing! The pple of ND can neva be represented by an unknwn militant! We knw d militants! D SE is looking forward to d ND joinin them! That won't happen! If that threat is actually comin from a true militant u need to ask ursef why now! They (militant) only want to leverage a favourable bargain out of d current crisis! Guess the worse that can happen! The SS will use this opportunity to get a beta bargain from the govt! We do not want to join biafra! Tompolo has already made that point clear!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by disloman(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2016
ellabooz:
Just a strike, Nigeria has lost close to a billion dollars and so some dullards will be like , "Niger delta militants are no threat to this country ,I will destroy them in weeks" Be ready to bring our economy to that of Zimbabwe in days.

If you think that parasitic NE is equivalent to our economy hub,rethink. If half of what happened in NE should occur in SS, we are doomed for real.
Will be happy if such happen but don't cry(wail)when the result of such action occurs.Our sense of reasoning in this country is almost Zero especially those wailing wailers.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2016
GEJ killed Kelvin that was making empty thread yet KOKORI did not boil..................After God, is government.

I pity the so called innocent ones that will be use for collateral damages. Because i know these militants will run inside creeks and be feeding themselves with uncooked fish and crabs plus ogogoro for break fast, lunch and dinner.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by BiafranPrince: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2016
ALISMILE:
forget this wailing! The pple of ND can neva be represented by an unknwn militant! We knw d militants! D SE is looking forward to d ND joinin them! That won't happen! If that threat is actually comin from a true militant u need to ask ursef why now! They (militant) only want to leverage a favourable bargain out of d current crisis! Guess the worse that can happen! The SS will use this opportunity to get a beta bargain from the govt! We do not want to join biafra! Tompolo has already made that point clear!

Lie nsi nkita, Edo man, wetin concern you near ND militant.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Wallade(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Back in those days, we say: You dey draw rain, always drawing the rain, when the rain go fall ehn, you go fit hold am.

The militants are beating the drum of war against the nation yet again. When the war starts and perhaps ends. Those that are left will be counting their loss.

I pity the innocent ones in the creeks, villages and towns in that region. The northerners are still counting their losses at the after effect of boko haram devastation.

For GMB, this is corruption fighting back. This is an attempt to arm twist and divert attention. May God help the Nation, GMB, FG and state government.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by 247Dior(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin the thiefitants are incapable of reasoning THIS IS BUHARI not the clueless regime of GEJ. The law must be upheld and enforced. All treasonable crimes will not be tolerated.
@ like u said ' the law must be upheld ' now let me ask u, is your president upholding Nigerian laws?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by veraiyke(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Think legally, constitutionally and rationally the detainment of the man is it right?
vedaxcool:
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Nothing I repeat nothing will happen.

I only pity people from the SS because they will suffer the consequences of this action.

No more impunity in the land.

I thought they collect their monthly stipend or they want it to stop? I hope they understand that crude oil isn't lucrative anymore.

Please ask yourselves do you really here any bomb blast or anything from BH?

I always say this no man, individual, person, group, party, association, institution etc. Is greater than Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2016
iamexcelblog:

I thought you guys said the South South people were against their struggle? So, you now call them thieftants? Because they share a different view? But if another south southerner should be against them, you guys will scream "Nationalists"! Hypocrisy stinking to high heavens....

forget this wailing! The pple of ND can neva be represented by an unknwn militant! We knw d militants! D SE is looking forward to d ND joinin them! That won't happen! If that threat is
actually comin from a true militant u need to ask ursef why now! They (militant) only want to
leverage a favourable bargain out of d current
crisis! Guess the worse that can happen! The SS
will use this opportunity to get a beta bargain
from the govt! We do not want to join biafra!
Tompolo has already made that point clear!
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by dennisworld1(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
y calling IPOB Niger delta ex militant

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by isaacnelson: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
I don't know why people don't reason d boys is already doing something u said they should try it do u want them to kill u before u believe
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Can you pull a trigger ? If yes, then start arranging your arsenal cos its going to be no retreat no surrender. Since your likes think Boko Haram is just a childish show let wait and see and I hope no one start calling on International media for genocide. I trust Buratai and his boys. Let see how Boko Haram " Who are ready to die " will be child play to Militant " Who are there to make money ". Peace

ellabooz:

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by 247notire(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Fact remains not everything is treated with brute force. Hate them or not these militants held nigeria to ransom for years even under Gen Obj until they were given amnesty. Brute force has never and will never work against them. As for the guys, they shud go and chill, Nnamdi Kanu is on his path of glory...
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by BeClever: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
mysteriousman:
People from that region should come out and disassociate themselves from all these groups cos when the government start sending offences against these groups communities harboring them will suffer the most

I agree that govt approach may be different this time around, but the militants approach has also changed.

This time they know that govt is more wicked and they too will be very fierce...and their sympathy has expanded..

Let's watch as it unfolds..

This is the problems my Yoruba brothers have been avoiding all this while...Yorubas prefer the status quo...
But this SE people are desperate and I think is best to let them have their own separate nation so Yorubas can leave in peace..

Yorubas are peace loving people ooh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Restrain NPF, AGF From Arresting, Extraditing DCP Abba Kyari / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.