Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

General Aliyu Mohammed “die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Aliyu Mohammed “die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor. (1175 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh / General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Aliyu Mohammed “die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor. by yahrant140(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2016
NewsRescue– Nigeria’s National Security Adviser boldly and surprisingly made the admission that Aliyu Mohammed Gusau, Ibrahim Babangida(IBB), Bukola Saraki or possibly Atiku Abubakar’s presidential ambition was behind the sponsoring of Boko Haram.
Shortly after daring to give the truth to the Nigerian people, General Azazi was not only fired from his position, but killed when his helicopter was exploded over Bayelsa.
General Azazi obviously had the office and capacity to know the real details behind Boko Haram. His position as the Nations Security Adviser, put him at the head of that information. If anyone should know who and what is behind Boko Haram, it would be someone who occupies that office.
The current President, Goodluck Jonathan has on several occasions admitted that they knew who was behind Boko Haram, and these were top level officials.
Facial reaction as Azazi lays it bare
Gen. Azazi explicitly declared to his audience, who was behind the unrest. He narrowed it down to the result of ‘unconstitutional’ PDP convention regulations, which determined who could run for President, vs who could not run.
Boko Haram’s “Sudden” Sophistication Implies Powerful Sponsors — Azazi
Gen. Azazi(RIP) did not my mince words. Almost as though he had determined and was willing to die for Nigeria, by establishing the truth against all odds, he even further revised the theoretically commonly presented factors behind Boko Haram terror, to include, not only the usual, ‘poverty,’ and ‘religion,’ but also the ‘die-hard-to-be-president,’ factor.
He said:
The extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest.PDP got it wrong from the beginning, from the on-set by saying Mr A can rule, Mr A cannot rule, Mr B can rule, Mr B cannot rule, according to PDP’s convention, rules and regulation and not according to the constitution {applause}and that created the climate for what has manifest itself, this way. I believe that there is some element of politicization. is it possiblethat somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and if he did not win, there will be problems in this society.
Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated becauseBoko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, and in any case how did they get it all done…{warning of Boko Haram becoming snipers – who could potentially target elite}
But, then I must also be quick to point out that today, even if all the leaders that we know in Boko Haram are arrested, I don’t think the problem would end, because there are tentacles. I don’t think that people would be satisfied, because the situations that created theproblems are not just about the religion, poverty or the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it’s a combination of everything. Except you address all those things comprehensively, it would not work”.

http://newsrescue.com/general-aliyu-mohammed-gusau-are-you-the-boko-haram-sponsor-azazi-inferred/#axzz3y9VeKGix
Re: General Aliyu Mohammed “die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor. by coolzeal(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Since the money meant for arms procurement was looted, one could possibly ask; Which weapon did the NA use to put the insurgents to rest as PMB emerges as president? Something does not add up.

1 Like

Re: General Aliyu Mohammed “die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor. by jordyspices: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Every day dem dey expose boko haram sponsors yet no body don go jail since most of the pdp members defected to apc nd apc absolved dem then I think it will be safe for me to say boko haram is apc nd apc is boko haram

(1) (Reply)

Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. / Supreme Court Update On Rivers Guber: Dakuku Vs Wike's Case. / Exposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns Us To Steer Clear Of Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.