Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (48726 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Seeeeeeee: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
cutetopsey:
grin grin

Will give it to French, then Further math.......

Though, to me, they were both my favourites then, both most of my class mates do pretend to have unnecessary headaches to skip the class......

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess belly fats
hmmm
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by surrogatesng: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bank manager turn to gateman in the same bank?I dont believe that
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Aplaudez(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmm, am inspired!
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Exponental(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
God is great and great is His faithfulness.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by banmee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
jaelz:
Morning everybody was lazing around today not wanting to go to church when God pushed me to take a stroll while strolling i came across this homeless man reading and worshipping God in his very poor and deplorable state as you cam see him diligently studying his bible and praising God. As you can see his belongings on top of the Air conditioner burglary proof. Woah this really motivated me and nahso run go bath come church.

This reminded me of two things:
1.) A pics i once saw of a cripple giving money to a beggar that made me realise that incapability only lies in the heart out of the little you have give and be appreciative.

2.) A bank manager in Lagos that dropped from that position to a gateman in the same branch and later died as a conductor in berger Lagos, This taught me to be right and mindful when your rich of what you do and how you act.

Things in learnt:
1.) Be always thankful to God
2.) Honour and worship God
3.) Always treat everybody right and be prayerful
4.) why is it that its only on Sunday that religious topics gets dedicated to make front page on Nairaland?
5.) Add yours

Please do share to get some1 inspired

So, if you no see the guy there next sunday you no go go church? Abi since your inspiration don go. People just type rubbish anyhow.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by harsysky(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
cutetopsey:
Looooooolllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz.......

So if you didn't see that, you wouldn't have been inspired to go to church?

Iranu.......Abacha.........Mchewwww.......

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

If Jesus didn't stop Saul from going to damascus , he wouldn't have become Paul. Take time o. encourage the Op.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Oladipupo22: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
What a very poor camera quality
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy people have two things in common. They know exactly what they want and they feel they're moving toward getting it. That's what makes life feel good: when it has direction, when you are heading straight for what you love - Barbara Sher

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
delkuf:
so if u didn't experience this, u wont go to church. the begget in d pics. is better than. u
abeg make we hear word,na everyday you dey go church?

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by chumaprince: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wats 2dayz sermon all abt nd wat did u learn.or mayb u ironically didn't go 2 chrch or mayb u coincedentally lie grin
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alexpissu:
Happy people have two things in common. They know exactly what they want and they feel they're moving toward getting it. That's what makes life feel good: when it has direction, when you are heading straight for what you love - Barbara Sher

You just inspired me. wink
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by bolaji3071(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
May God strengthen you op.

Jesus is Coming soon o, please repent and turn away from your evil ways.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by samlex21(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ur name must be Lai Mohammed
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Misselocon(f): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
My opinion: We don't need any other motivation to go to the church on Sundays or other days when life is given to us freely. We've got so much to be grateful for.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol....really amusing.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by bmos(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
delkuf:
so if u didn't experience this, u wont go to church. the begget in d pics. is better than. u

There is a turning point and point of conversion in every man's life. Dont blame the writer. Today was his point of conversion. Remember, going to church could be a step towards this conversion. So, let him be pls
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Wizkoko(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
it's begger,btw why the unecessary use of full stop?

Thank you! I wanted to say the same thing but I felt it was rude.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by totorimi: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
If going to church was the solution some people I know wouldn't be where they are today. The one thing I know is that God sees the heart and knows those who worship Him in truth and in spirit.
HE also knows those who go to church to fulfil all righteousness, the ones that go to show off, the ones that pretend to be seen as holy, the ones that go because of work and connection.
God can never be deceived Have is not man, everybody will be judged accordingly.

Man must know thine self and love each other all the Sunday Sunday fanfare won't save you. Whenever I pray fervently in my room and do works of charity I receive answers. So I don't nrrf no body to come pray for me.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jeromejnr:

You just inspired me. wink

Hmmm, you humble me bro....Always paint your dream ,don't ever give up.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Owlcity2: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Misselocon:
My opinion: We don't need any other motivation to go to the church on Sundays or other days when life is given to us freely. We've got so much to be grateful for.
Maybe animals should go to church too... As they do not buy their lives.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by whitestar01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
The day i saw a mad woman thankiin God for that day in her life was de day l no that every livin thing is owing God a thanks givin.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by magaux: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
kay29000:
OP you can lie ehn!!! A bank manager became a gate-man in the same branch? Which Nollywood movie is that one?
Abeg help me ask dat question, dat story is impossible, even if the man had no choice, he will never be a gateman in dat same branch where he was once issuing orders to his staff including the gatemen, he wld rather sell pure water in another state. My dear tell us something else, story plenty...

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by barnabas91: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
delkuf:

atleast he now have a reason for goin to church, maybe he was led by God to see that homeless man.
All things work together 4 good
he is now better dan those dat warm d bench without receiving anytin from d word of God, he has a motive.
So u shudnt judge his action
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by barnabas91: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
whitestar01:
The day i saw a mad woman thankiin God for that day in her life was de day l no that every livin thing is owing God a thanks givin.
talk true shocked
whitestar01:
talk true
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by feleman14(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
jaelz:
Morning everybody was lazing around today not wanting to go to church when God pushed me to take a stroll while strolling i came across this homeless man reading and worshipping God in his very poor and deplorable state as you cam see him diligently studying his bible and praising God. As you can see his belongings on top of the Air conditioner burglary proof. Woah this really motivated me and nahso run go bath come church.

This reminded me of two things:
1.) A pics i once saw of a cripple giving money to a beggar that made me realise that incapability only lies in the heart out of the little you have give and be appreciative.

2.) A bank manager in Lagos that dropped from that position to a gateman in the same branch and later died as a conductor in berger Lagos, This taught me to be right and mindful when your rich of what you do and how you act.

Things in learnt:
1.) Be always thankful to God
2.) Honour and worship God
3.) Always treat everybody right and be prayerful
4.) why is it that its only on Sunday that religious topics gets dedicated to make front page on Nairaland?
5.) Add yours

Please do share to get some1 inspired

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
magaux:
Abeg help me ask dat question, dat story is impossible, even if the man had no choice, he will never be a gateman in dat same branch where he was once issuing orders to his staff including the gatemen, he wld rather sell pure water in another state. My dear tell us something else, story plenty...

Exactly!!!
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by whitestar01(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
totorimi:
If going to church was the solution some people I know wouldn't be where they are today. The one thing I know is that God sees the heart and knows those who worship Him in truth and in spirit.
HE also knows those who go to church to fulfil all righteousness, the ones that go to show off, the ones that pretend to be seen as holy, the ones that go because of work and connection.
God can never be deceived Have is not man, everybody will be judged accordingly.

Man must know thine self and love each other all the Sunday Sunday fanfare won't save you. Whenever I pray fervently in my room and do works of charity I receive answers. So I don't nrrf no body to come pray for me.

Bro from ur post , it seems u 're a self righteous christain.
But l tell u it never helps if u don't go closer to God. Without church where can u find Him ?
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Originalsly: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
it's begger,btw why the unecessary use of full stop?

Couldn't you just overlook the typos and punctuation and focus us on his message? Since you are so hyped on grammar....the word is beggar ...not begger. @topic....nice sharing. .. what inspired you... and what keeps you humble.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by whitestar01(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
barnabas91:

talk true shocked
talk true
Word of GOD is too precious to be joked with btw mad peoples mentality is that they are better than de sane folks
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
When we think of God's goodness towards us we have every reason to be inspired to be in his presence.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
delkuf:
going to church doesn't make u a better person jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.