Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (48725 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by koning: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good for you. This is what inspired moi.

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Misselocon(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Owlcity2:

Maybe animals should go to church too... As they do not buy their lives.
I believe I said it's my opinion? Some of us just don't get it.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by solidifi: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Did what you saw inspire you to go to church OR to know or come closer to your God (the more)?

My man, going to church and being a good person/child of God are two opposite and different things. Don't get confused or deceased.

Know your God and believe and have faith in Him.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by dbestuncle: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
jaelz:
Morning everybody was lazing around today not wanting to go to church when God pushed me to take a stroll while strolling i came across this homeless man reading and worshipping God in his very poor and deplorable state as you cam see him diligently studying his bible and praising God. As you can see his belongings on top of the Air conditioner burglary proof. Woah this really motivated me and nahso run go bath come church.

This reminded me of two things:
1.) A pics i once saw of a cripple giving money to a beggar that made me realise that incapability only lies in the heart out of the little you have give and be appreciative.

2.) A bank manager in Lagos that dropped from that position to a gateman in the same branch and later died as a conductor in berger Lagos, This taught me to be right and mindful when your rich of what you do and how you act.

Things in learnt:
1.) Be always thankful to God
2.) Honour and worship God
3.) Always treat everybody right and be prayerful
4.) why is it that its only on Sunday that religious topics gets dedicated to make front page on Nairaland?
5.) Add yours

Please do share to get some1 inspired
Pls how possible or realistic is it that a mgr bcoms a gateman in the same branch of the bank. but really inspiring
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nairadays: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
delkuf:
so if u didn't experience this, u wont go to church. the begget in d pics. is better than. u
Don't Judge my dear.

How sure are you, that you yourself is better than him whom you categorically said is less than a beggar in the picture?

Did you know that if this episode didn't happen to him this morning, this front page post won't have existed today?

Did you know God has used this front page post by the OP to evangelise to people today, just from his experience this morning?

Did you know the OP might have even won souls for Christ by this thread he opened, which he didn't even know will hit front page?

Do not raise curse, abuse or judgment on any vessel God has used to achieve a purpose.

He was been lazy for a purpose this morning, and the result is what we have read and understood today all through to the Glory of God.

It's time for House Fellowship. Peace!!!
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by delkuf(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nairadays:

Don't Judge my dear.

How sure are you, that you yourself is better than him whom you categorically said is less than a beggar in the picture?

Did you know that if this episode didn't happen to him this morning, this front page post won't have existed today?

Did you know God has used this front page post by the OP to evangelise to people today, just from his experience this morning?

Did you know the OP might have even won souls for Christ by this thread he opened, which he didn't even know will hit front page?

Do not raise curse, abuse or judgment on any vessel God has used to achieve a purpose.

He was been lazy for a purpose this morning, and the result is what we have read and understood today all through to the Glory of God.

It's time for House Fellowship. Peace!!!
am not saying am better than him, but somebody must be pushed to do something. I have a policy in life. if I want to something I do it to d core, and if I don't no matter how hard u try, I won't do it.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by delkuf(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
bigiyaro:
going to church doesn't make u a better person jare.
yes. but waiting for somebody to do something, doesn't make u a better person either
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by delkuf(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
it's begger,btw why the unecessary use of full stop?

it my phone. d screen of my phone is bad, so that is y like that. and I know d spelling begged. I made a mistake. u are human now
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
delkuf:
it my phone. d screen of my phone is bad, so that is y like that. and I know d spelling begged. I made a mistake. u are human now
hahahalol.

I know dear,just pulling your legscheesy
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nmeri17: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP you are like a dead dried leaf that is swayed in whatever direction the wind blows kiss

By the way, as you saw the beggar meditating on the Word in his abode, the ideal thing in your case should have been going to your own abode; not a church.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by brocab: 4:36am On Sep 05, 2016
In most cases not even Jesus can enter into some churches, like this poor man sitting out side praising God.
jaelz:
Morning everybody was lazing around today not wanting to go to church when God pushed me to take a stroll while strolling i came across this homeless man reading and worshipping God in his very poor and deplorable state as you cam see him diligently studying his bible and praising God. As you can see his belongings on top of the Air conditioner burglary proof. Woah this really motivated me and nahso run go bath come church.

This reminded me of two things:
1.) A pics i once saw of a cripple giving money to a beggar that made me realise that incapability only lies in the heart out of the little you have give and be appreciative.

2.) A bank manager in Lagos that dropped from that position to a gateman in the same branch and later died as a conductor in berger Lagos, This taught me to be right and mindful when your rich of what you do and how you act.

Things in learnt:
1.) Be always thankful to God
2.) Honour and worship God
3.) Always treat everybody right and be prayerful
4.) why is it that its only on Sunday that religious topics gets dedicated to make front page on Nairaland?
5.) Add yours

Please do share to get some1 inspired
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by janetnwando: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Welldone, jaelz. So, without seeing d home -less man, u cant go to church, nm? And, after comingback from d church dat day, did it ever cross ur (xtian) mind, to give to dat 'man`, in cash or offe-ring good advice, (as u saw a cripple giving to a beggar) ? U`re not a christian at all, (like so many african churchees) of nowada -ys; only in words. Sorry to say!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.