Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Is There A Governor In Oyo State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Governor In Oyo State? (6417 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by kayfra: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oyo has been perpetually cursed with lousy leaders. A state with so much potentials and population which still enjoys Yoruba's ancient knack for community and organization. We have 3 million people in Ibadan, over 1 million in Ogbomoso and 700k in Oyo town and there is nothing tangible to show for it! How can we have so much human capital and the state is still in disarray!

It must be the Adedibu effect, the leftover influence of that illiterate kingmaker, enforcing mediocre leaders on the state since the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
post=42286143:

grin cheesy grin I wonder when Oyo will look like those village you are referring to?

lmfao grin

One of the largest city in Africa (Ibadan) had gone past what your small useless anambla is experiencing now.

is it not this same nairaland that your iPod team were celebrating the first flyover in IMO state? grin what even osun state have forgotten that they have.
keep living in fool's Paradise.
the whole world knows that alaibo is the most underdeveloped region in southern part of Nigeria.

I will even take an eboyian serious than an anamblan. upon all the bragging and Onitsha made lies. one will think the igr of anambla should be rivaling that of Tokyo.

7 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
kayfra:
Oyo has been perpetually cursed with lousy leaders. A state with so much potentials and population which still enjoys Yoruba's ancient knack for community and organization. We have 3 million people in Ibadan, over 1 million in Ogbomoso and 700k in Oyo town and there is nothing tangible to show for it! How can we have so much human capital and the state is still in disarray!

It must be the Adedibu effect, the leftover influence of that illiterate kingmaker, enforcing mediocre leaders on the state since the 80s.
some of your brother don't believe Oyo state is in shambles, Oyo state is the Dubai of Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
WIZGUY69:

lmfao grin

One of the largest city in Africa (Ibadan) had gone past what your small useless anambla is experiencing now.

is it not this same nairaland that your iPod team were celebrating the first flyover in IMO state? grin what even osun state have forgotten that they have.
keep living in fool's Paradise.
the whole world knows that alaibo is the most underdeveloped region in southern part of Nigeria.

I will even take an eboyian serious than an anamblan. upon all the bragging and Onitsha made lies. one will think the igr of anambla should be rivaling that of Tokyo.

Ibadan is the biggest slum in Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
some of your brother don't believe Oyo state is in shambles, Oyo state is the Dubai of Nigeria grin

Yeah, Oyo may be in shambles compared to a Lagos or Abuja, but certainly not any state in the SE. Even shambles sef get levels. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Ibadan is the biggest slum in Africa grin

And Aba is the dirtiest city in the World. cheesy Interestingly, our cities might be old and rusty, but certainly not DIRTY like y'alls.

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by shizzy7(f): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Panzerfaust:
I swear, Oyo state is like one huge ghetto.
I blame the citizens of the state... Nigerians generally adapt to anything and everything...

NOBODY protests about anything...
If a governor does not perform, the citizens of the state can't call for his impeachment they'll even praise him and his P.Party...

After 8years, ask the governor what he has done, he'll show you petty mediocre mumu projects and they'll still hail him......

Ajumobi needs to save for all his daughters wedding, his wife's 60th birthday and also save for the future.... this might be his last chance....
#Awon Olé

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

And Aba is the dirtiest city in the World. cheesy Interestingly, our cities might be old and rusty, but certainly not DIRTY like y'alls.
according to oluwole bureau of statistics, Ibadan is a cesspit of Nigeria. A city where virtually all the buildings have rustic roof and cocoa is the only modern building, the last time development reached Ibadan was in the 80s.

No wonder zinc oxide poisoning and lassa fever is the order of the day in that part of country.

6 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by ekafine(f): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Yeah, Oyo may be in shambles compared to a Lagos or Abuja, but certainly not any state in the SE. Even shambles sef get levels. cheesy

Ibadan is not comparable to anything in SS and SE. Even my little Eket is by far decently developed than ibadan. Ibadan is better demolished than standing. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

that dead Ibadan that people barely visit. Nothing happen there, its a dead town.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
according to oluwole bureau of statistics, Ibadan is a cesspit of Nigeria. A city where virtually all the buildings have rustic roof and cocoa is the only modern building, the last time development reached Ibadan was in the 80s.

No wonder zinc oxide poisoning and lassa fever is the order of the day in that part of country.

Akuko. Lol. Your bitterness reeks like conk otapiapia. cheesy Oluwole bureau of statistics? LMAO! I know say e dey pain you for body. That city will forever be the boss of your entire SE glorified villages. Even the Cocoa house you alluded to, till today una still never fit build anything that comes close to it, after more than 40 years, in the entire SE. Face Aba abeg. I can smell the stench of Aba oozing outta my macbook.

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by ekafine(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pictures cuts the long story short..If there was not no cameras yorubas would have used their propaganda to lie to the world that their region is developed cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
that dead Ibadan that people barely visit. Nothing happen there, its a dead town.

Hahahaha. E really pain you o. People barely visit Ibadan you said? And your kinsmen were embarrassing themselves, fighting over Eze Ndigbo title there? ?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/three-factions-contesting-eze-ndigbo-title-in-oyo/

Na comedy sure pass for you guy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
ekafine:

Ibadan is not comparable to anything in SS and SE. Even my little Eket is by far decently developed than ibadan. Ibadan is better demolished than standing. cheesy

Eket? God punish you. If you are not truly from Eket, may you die in your sleep this night. Say Amen to it if you're not an Igbo impostor! I dare you. Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by ekafine(f): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Akuko. Lol. Your bitterness reeks like conk otapiapia. cheesy Oluwole bureau of statistics? LMAO! I know say e dey pain you for body. That city will forever be the boss of your entire SE glorified villages. Even the Cocoa house you alluded to, till today una still never fit build anything that comes close to it, after more than 40 years, in the entire SE. Face Aba abeg. I can smell the stench of Aba oozing outta my macbook.

Stop bragging, yoruba land is a stone-age. Is it not the same ibadan you are talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by ekafine(f): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Eket? God punish you. If you are not truly from Eket, may you die in your sleep this night. Say Amen to it if you're not an Igbo impostor! I dare you. Anumanu.

What is this one talking about? You want me to deny my place? why not ask the op to deny his place too.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by shizzy7(f): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy calm down oooooo ....leave the bae she's just emotionally wrecked by yet another Yoruba boy..
grin grin
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
ekafine:

Stop bragging, yoruba land is a stone-age. Is it not the same ibadan you are talking about?

You are a big fool. There's a dedicated Ibadan thread for curious minds.

https://www.nairaland.com/2303392/recent-beautiful-pictures-ibadan-pride/1

You are a known jobless ipod tout. You still never say amen to that my Eket prayer? I say you are from Eket, say amen to that prayer that you will die in your sleep this night? lol. You are too ashamed to claim your real state, Anambra. That glorified village. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2049080/anambra-state-light-nation-economic

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
shizzy7:
Guy calm down oooooo ....leave the bae she's just emotionally wrecked by yet another Yoruba boy..
grin grin

She?? Hell no. He's not any she o. Na man. He's got like 20 different handles. He's a jobless lout and ipob tout.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Hahahaha. E really pain you o. People barely visit Ibadan you said? And your kinsmen were embarrassing themselves, fighting over Eze Ndigbo title there? ?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/three-factions-contesting-eze-ndigbo-title-in-oyo/

Na comedy sure pass for you guy. cheesy
please humor me more grin

A big city that barely receives 3thousand visitors via flight in a month, what kinda big city is that? cheesy

Ibadan is a dead zone. Owerri and Enugu get times more than ibadan (the so called big city) lolz

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by ekafine(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

You are a big fool. There's a dedicated Ibadan thread for curious minds.

https://www.nairaland.com/2303392/recent-beautiful-pictures-ibadan-pride/1

You are a known jobless ipod tout. You still never say amen to that my Eket prayer? I say you are from Eket, say amen to that prayer that you will die in your sleep this night? lol. You are too ashamed to claim your real state, Anambra. That glorified village. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2049080/anambra-state-light-nation-economic

where I come from is well known here, so keep deceiving yourself. Ibadan must be declared as a disaster if it must be developed from its present stone-age.

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by kayfra: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:

They do that at their own peril. Oyo State is too blessed to be where it is at the moment. There are so many industries that should be revived and so many infrastructure projects which should already be in place. I am really not happy with Oyo and Osun states. Oyo for lack of ambition, Osun for over ambition but reckless fiscal management. What the *uck do we need an airport for in Osun State like really? Spend all that money on an airport that we know won't be patronized and they sell Ede cocoa processing plant to the chinese coz they can't afford to revive it!!! Isn't that insanity?

Well Yorubas are not known to shy away from introspection and self criticism. That's how we grow.

Now don't delude yourself thinking any SE city is as big as Ibadan economically o. Let's not push sara beyond the moshalashi grin

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
please humor me more grin

A big city that barely receives 3thousand visitors via flight in a month, what kinda big city is that? cheesy

Ibadan is a dead zone. Owerri and Enugu get times more than ibadan (the so called big city) lolz

Jesus!! Ibadan is so 'dead' that it's larger in mass, population AND economic activity than both Owerri and Enugu COMBINED! Ibadan doesn't need an airport really coz of its proximity to Lagos. Ibadan comprises of about 11 local govt., Enugu city is just 2 local governments (only 2 local govt. in the entire state is developed, the rest (15) are undeveloped villages (quote me), Owerri is even out of it, neither of both glorified towns are as big as Ikeja. You must be high.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
ekafine:

where I come from is well known here, so keep deceiving yourself. Ibadan must be declared as a disaster if it must be developed from its present stone-age.

Say Amen to my prayer or stfu. You igbo tout.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Jesus!! Ibadan is so 'dead' that it's larger in mass, population AND economic activity than both Owerri and Enugu COMBINED! Ibadan doesn't need an airport really coz of its proximity to Lagos. Ibadan comprises of about 11 local govt., Enugu city is just 2 local governments (only 2 local govt. in the entire state is developed, the rest (15) are undeveloped villages (quote me), Owerri is even out of it, neither of both glorified towns are as big as Ikeja. You must be high.
Enugu is just two local government?, I give up on your ignorance grin

Even a smaller owerri is three local government?, when you won't travel to knowplaces, mumu.

Owerri gets ten times more passengers than ibadan. Nobody visits ibadan, its not worth visiting.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Crisis in Yoruba land

Ulli Beier: There was a short time in Nigerian history — between Independence and the first military coup — in which we lived through a period of great optimism. Financially the people of Nigeria were relatively well off, and they assumed that with independence, things were going to improve steadily. In the West, people believed in the benefits of universal free primary education. They were proud of being the “First in Africa” to have set up a television station. The University of Ibadan was functioning and had a good reputation. Night life was boisterous; people could afford to go out, drink beer and listen to really good bands. Even in Osogbo, which then had 120,000 inhabitants, one could hear three or four bands at weekends. The Yoruba Travelling Theatre was booming. A decade after independence, Biodun Jeyifo counted about a hundred Yoruba theatre companies —all managing to survive somehow off their performances. People actually preferred the theatre to the movies. But then, those were the days of Ogunde, Ogunmola, Duro Ladipo and the Orisun players. Where in the world could you find a comparable constellation?
Wole Soyinka: There was ferment!

Ulli Beier: There was no official planning; little government interference. It was a natural growth. If you now think back to this period, how do you view it with hindsight? Why does it appear to us now as a “golden age” rather than a mere beginning? (From Ulli Beier in conversation.)
Hmmm. Really. Why would a period that was supposed to be our beginning appear to us as actually the golden age? If the take-off of an aeroplane is the only memorable moment of the flight, then that journey is not just a farce, it is a tragedy. When a people have nowhere else to turn to with pride but the past, then they do not need to be reminded that generations after that “golden era” have all failed. And I am not talking about Nigeria now. I am talking about the old Western Nigeria from Ikeja through Benin to Sapele. Nothing can be more devastating for a pupil whose reputation of being the constant first in class is shredded by a distant competitor.

Ex-governor Peter Obi of Anambra State got me thinking. Two weeks ago, he was giving an account of his eight years stewardship and he announced some figures: N75 billion as credit balance in the state’s accounts and no debt over-hang. That figure, he said, included balance in savings and in investment. Then the big one: Anambra State under him invested in bonds issued by other state governments. Since he made that statement, I have not heard anyone say he lied. It was a combination of these that actually got me thinking —Anambra State that was not paying salaries post 1999, pre-2003; Anambra State of war and lawlessness in Chris Ngige era; the same Anambra that was home of violence and inexplicable crimes. Obi said the state he was leaving behind was not owing anybody a dime; rather, the state invested in bonds issued by other states! Then, I remembered that out of the six states in the South-West, only one has not gone to the Capital Market to take money through bond issuance. What has that told me? It means that my South-West is indebted to South East’s Anambra State — and that is serious. I know some partisan fellows will say ‘and so what?’ They can say so because for such fellows, the only reference they make to the past is using it to cover up the eczema of today. None of the founding fathers of Western Nigeria would ever imagine that a day would come when Yorubaland would owe Iboland.

Some international financial experts have warned that the current craze for bonds by African countries, including PDP’s Nigeria, will soon lead to what they call “Eurobond curse” just as the continent is wracked by “resource curse.” Some queer commentators would say the warning was directed at national governments. At the state level, the alarm bell should really sound louder. A recent report quoted Joseph Stightz, a Nobel prize-winning economist, as warning that “the financial sector loves to find people to prey on and their most recent prey are governments in developing countries.” The same is happening at the domestic level. Cash-strapped state governments should know that there are no friendly financial institutions. They are in business to make money and it does not matter how.

I do not know what economics is behind the current craze for bonds. Some are even saying bonds are no loans. What are they? Gifts? Won’t they pay back? And at what interest rate? They would even pay costs of the transaction — they call it ‘issue costs?’ Are there consultants packaging these bonds? If there are, who are they? What are their fees?

Yorubaland currently suffers unprecedented, unfortunate and insulting, venal shut-out in the affairs of the PDP Federal Government. The alternative regimes in the states ought to give reasons for hope, not debt over-hang. Nothing should be done by anyone to bond the race to a future of criminal servitude. Governments have to provide amenities, yes. But have we forgotten what our ancestors said about he that eats benefits derivable from a child even before that child is born? Exactly what Niyi Osundare described as “eating tomorrow’s yam today ”!
http://www.tribune.com.ng/columns/inside/monday-lines/item/1849-the-crisis-of-yoruba-s-future/1849-the-crisis-of-yoruba-s-future

southwestern states are owning small Anambra

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Enugu is just too local government?, I give up on your ignorance grin

Even a smaller owerri is three local government?, when you won't travel to knowplaces, mumu.

Owerri gets ten times more passengers than ibadan. Nobody visits ibadan, its not worth visiting.

Yes, I said it. 'Developed' Enugu metropolis is just a mere 2 local governments out of the entire 17 local govt. in the state. Owerri is not as big as Ikeja, Lagos. #FACT. You are very dumbb obviously coz even Anambra doesn't have an airport (while Ibadan does) yet Onitsha witnesses far more economic activity than Owerri or Enugu. So what exactly is your point about this 'passenger' business? Show me any verifiable data that proves your point or stfu dude.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

cool shocked shocked
I remembered that out of the six states in the South-West, only one has not gone to the Capital Market to take money through bond issuance. What has that told me? It means that my South-West is indebted to South East’s Anambra State — and that is serious.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
post=42291585:

Crisis in Yoruba land

Ulli Beier: There was a short time in Nigerian history — between Independence and the first military coup — in which we lived through a period of great optimism. Financially the people of Nigeria were relatively well off, and they assumed that with independence, things were going to improve steadily. In the West, people believed in the benefits of universal free primary education. They were proud of being the “First in Africa” to have set up a television station. The University of Ibadan was functioning and had a good reputation. Night life was boisterous; people could afford to go out, drink beer and listen to really good bands. Even in Osogbo, which then had 120,000 inhabitants, one could hear three or four bands at weekends. The Yoruba Travelling Theatre was booming. A decade after independence, Biodun Jeyifo counted about a hundred Yoruba theatre companies —all managing to survive somehow off their performances. People actually preferred the theatre to the movies. But then, those were the days of Ogunde, Ogunmola, Duro Ladipo and the Orisun players. Where in the world could you find a comparable constellation?
Wole Soyinka: There was ferment!

Ulli Beier: There was no official planning; little government interference. It was a natural growth. If you now think back to this period, how do you view it with hindsight? Why does it appear to us now as a “golden age” rather than a mere beginning? (From Ulli Beier in conversation.)
Hmmm. Really. Why would a period that was supposed to be our beginning appear to us as actually the golden age? If the take-off of an aeroplane is the only memorable moment of the flight, then that journey is not just a farce, it is a tragedy. When a people have nowhere else to turn to with pride but the past, then they do not need to be reminded that generations after that “golden era” have all failed. And I am not talking about Nigeria now. I am talking about the old Western Nigeria from Ikeja through Benin to Sapele. Nothing can be more devastating for a pupil whose reputation of being the constant first in class is shredded by a distant competitor.

Ex-governor Peter Obi of Anambra State got me thinking. Two weeks ago, he was giving an account of his eight years stewardship and he announced some figures: N75 billion as credit balance in the state’s accounts and no debt over-hang. That figure, he said, included balance in savings and in investment. Then the big one: Anambra State under him invested in bonds issued by other state governments. Since he made that statement, I have not heard anyone say he lied. It was a combination of these that actually got me thinking —Anambra State that was not paying salaries post 1999, pre-2003; Anambra State of war and lawlessness in Chris Ngige era; the same Anambra that was home of violence and inexplicable crimes. Obi said the state he was leaving behind was not owing anybody a dime; rather, the state invested in bonds issued by other states! Then, I remembered that out of the six states in the South-West, only one has not gone to the Capital Market to take money through bond issuance. What has that told me? It means that my South-West is indebted to South East’s Anambra State — and that is serious. I know some partisan fellows will say ‘and so what?’ They can say so because for such fellows, the only reference they make to the past is using it to cover up the eczema of today. None of the founding fathers of Western Nigeria would ever imagine that a day would come when Yorubaland would owe Iboland.

Some international financial experts have warned that the current craze for bonds by African countries, including PDP’s Nigeria, will soon lead to what they call “Eurobond curse” just as the continent is wracked by “resource curse.” Some queer commentators would say the warning was directed at national governments. At the state level, the alarm bell should really sound louder. A recent report quoted Joseph Stightz, a Nobel prize-winning economist, as warning that “the financial sector loves to find people to prey on and their most recent prey are governments in developing countries.” The same is happening at the domestic level. Cash-strapped state governments should know that there are no friendly financial institutions. They are in business to make money and it does not matter how.

I do not know what economics is behind the current craze for bonds. Some are even saying bonds are no loans. What are they? Gifts? Won’t they pay back? And at what interest rate? They would even pay costs of the transaction — they call it ‘issue costs?’ Are there consultants packaging these bonds? If there are, who are they? What are their fees?

Yorubaland currently suffers unprecedented, unfortunate and insulting, venal shut-out in the affairs of the PDP Federal Government. The alternative regimes in the states ought to give reasons for hope, not debt over-hang. Nothing should be done by anyone to bond the race to a future of criminal servitude. Governments have to provide amenities, yes. But have we forgotten what our ancestors said about he that eats benefits derivable from a child even before that child is born? Exactly what Niyi Osundare described as “eating tomorrow’s yam today ”!
http://www.tribune.com.ng/columns/inside/monday-lines/item/1849-the-crisis-of-yoruba-s-future/1849-the-crisis-of-yoruba-s-future

southwestern states are owning small Anambra

When Anambra IGR surpases common Ebonyi's, upon all your 'markets' and noises, then we can talk. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Yes, I said it. 'Developed' Enugu metropolis is just a mere 2 local governments out of the 17 local govt. in the state. Owerri is not as big as Ikeja, Lagos. #FACT. You are very dumbb obviously coz even Anambra doesn't have an airport (which Ibadan does) yet Onitsha witnesses far more economic activity than Owerri or Enugu. So what exactly is your point about this 'passenger' business? Show me any verifiable data that proves your point or stfu dude.
shut up, you know nothing. You don't know Enugu.

Developed enugu parts is only two local govenrnmets, your ignorance is epic. grin
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
shut up, you know nothing. You don't know Enugu.

Developed enugu parts is only two local govenrnmets, your ignorance is epic. grin

Well.. let's just say ...I know more about Enugu than you do about Ibadan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by shizzy7(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

She?? Hell no. He's not any she o. Na man. He's got like 20 different handles. He's a jobless lout and ipob tout.
Looooll..... You're so right about him being a "he"......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right / Presidency To Host 2020 National Policy Summit With A Focus On Next Level Agenda / Kaduna Strike: Reinstate Sacked Workers, PDP Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.