Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27180 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ElRazur: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

Remember what happened to Pac's album after his death?? grin grin
Chei . . .  manager don hammer cheesy

MJ will always sell records. . . . . . Posthumous or not.
This is painful man. . . . . .I still listen to "Beat It" cry cry cry cry

And yeah . . . Thriller becomes the year's best selling album

After how many years? 26 years?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2009
girl22:

@cutemoses that was kinds funny what you said. although i know you wasnt trying to be funny. Paint him brown?

@bamwolo he was actually framed, i wont go into detail. it had something to do with money, even the russian mob (allegedly)

who gets framed twice for pedophilia?  were some demons after him?  

Anyway, i would be waiting for people to make money off his autobiography and unreleased records.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2009
I cant stop crying.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2009
savanaha:

I doubt it since he was indebt upto his nostrils. He is/ was stilling paying the surrogate mothers.
Now when Paul Newman died that was sad cause the man helped alot and is stilling donating alot of money.

If Bill Cosby died that also would be sad cause he donates money to EDUCATION

Ohh, so he didnt donate any money to education and ppl are busy crying?
hissss shior

Uche2nna:

grin

A quote from AP

Over the years, his skin became lighter and his nose became narrower  lipsrsealed

Even in death, these Associated press people cant resist making fun of him
rotflmao grin grin

Cant wait till Dave Chappelles next show
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sleekp1: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2009
@MrCrackles

You may not have noticed (typical) but I think your life stopped years ago. Your dumbass is a cacophony of what was a useless pack of bones.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by MrCrackles(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2009
platinumnk:

I want to go to his funeral! I grew up on MJ man, everyone knows me as a HUGE MJ FAN
My parents are going to LA tommor, I might jump on a plane with them  cry cry cry

Who cares if your parents go to Pakistan or if you run to LA

This thread is all about MJ abeg!

Like i said earlier, if you make it there, dont forget to buy a bucket, sit in front of the hospital and wail like tomorrow will never come

When people ask you what the problem is, tell them YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER AROUND!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Like i said earlier, if you make it there, dont forget to buy a bucket, sit in front of the hospital and wail like tomorrow will never come

When people ask you what the problem is, tell them YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER AROUND![/b]

its not my fault if u can sit ur butt at home and cant go pay respects to the king
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2009
bawomolo:

So if someone accused you of being a pedo, you would pay hush money rather than file a defamation law suit.

Defamation law suit to a struggling family?
Nah, MJ was a gentleman. . . . . .He wouldn't do that if he had wanted to.

na wa o. michael's personal life is murky but overshadowed by his musical talents.  I image how his autobiography would be written.

There's so much money to be made now that he is dead.
Books, Movies, More fake Pedo victims, the girls he used, the babes he knocked up and paid silently?
Jeeeeez, even Nigerian Yahoo-boys would carve something out of this.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by MrCrackles(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2009
Abu-Maryam:

The World is come and go, if  he is dead may his soul rest in perfect peace.

Standard! sad
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sleekp1: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

When people ask you what the problem is, tell them YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER AROUND

[size=15
pt]I HATE TO TELL YOU BUT MOST PPL REGARD YOU AS THE BIGGEST LOSER ON NAIRALAND. HAPPY NOW?[/size]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2009
[size=16pt]How do we bleeping survive without those stupid Michael Jackson jokes??[/size] cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by lojik(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2009
I'm so not happy. Wacko Jacko don die? R.I.P. MJ
I gotta call my printer to get started with the obituary. Can anyone call mama Sikira to help us with the Aso Ebi?

Born a black man, lived a white man, died a , Ghost of jealousy!

[size=18pt]KING OF POP IS GONE![/size]*sobs and buries face
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by LadyT(f): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2009
As far as I am concerned if your child was sexually assaulted you DO NOT TAKE PAYMENT you see the fucker rot in jail they did it all for money. Hope they are happy with themselves.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by busygirl(f): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

When people ask you what the problem is, tell them YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER AROUND![/b]

That is mean shocked shocked shocked
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by jidobaba(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2009
MJ! Nice one. Class act
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by nike4luv(f): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2009
wow! i still cant believe it! life is short, RIP BEAUTIFUL SOUL
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2009
[img]http://www.topnews.in/light/files/michael-jackson.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]You will always be the man in my life[/size]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ElRazur: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2009
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

Interesting read.

What happens to those people who impersonate him? Especially those who have had surgery to look like him?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sleekp1: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2009
this news is gonna run and run
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

[size=16pt]How do we bleeping survive without those stupid Michael Jackson jokes??[/size] cry cry cry

Eldee, respect the DEAD!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sleekp1: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2009
ElRazur:

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

Interesting read.

What happens to those people who impersonate him? Especially those who have had surgery to look like him?

They will be even more in demand now he's gone.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by OneNaija(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2009
Very Bad News for Me Oh God. I love Speechless That Music Is Touchable.I love you Micheal. Until We meet again.Peace
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2009
OneNaija:

Very Bad News for Me Oh God. I love Speechless That Music Is Touchable.I love you Micheal. Until We meet again.Peace

Amen

[img]http://groupieblog.files./2009/02/michael-jackson.jpg[/img]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by lojik(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2009
I'm so not happy. Wacko Jacko don die? R.I.P. MJ
I gotta call my printer to get started with the obituary. Can anyone call mama Sikira to help us with the Aso Ebi?

Born a black man, lived a white man, died a , Ghost of jealousy!

[size=18pt]KING OF POP IS GONE![/size]*sobs and buries face
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by chiogo(f): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2009
Eeyah, take heart Platinumnk

Fl Gators, na wa for you. . .are you serious?? shocked shocked
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ztyle(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2009
r.i.p m.j  cry  cry  cry  cry

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by manmustwac(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2009
Nairalanders no dey slack when it comes to headline news
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by gen2genius(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2009
What a TRAGEDY!!!

R.I.P Jacko cry

Let's learn, friends. Ours is a BORROWED life. Sooner or later we all shall have to give account of ourselves to our Creator. A Christ-less life is a HOPELESS one!

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Treetop20(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2009
some people can just be insensitive for nothing
so what if people choose to be shocked about it
he is a celeb and him and your parents aren't in
the same category.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2009
@Chiogo

Look, omo, some of us dey worry abt the economy effect on SFA, some of you ppl dey worry about MJ who is R.I.P or getting another SPIRITUAL nose job.

No o, am not serious.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2009
ztyle:

r.i.p m.j cry cry cry cry
Ehrrm which one is MJ? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story / I Will Choose Love Over And Over – Anna Banner As She Shares Delectable Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.