Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Need Mature Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Mature Advice (1259 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Need Mature Guys In Here..... / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Am kinda of confused right nw....

Theres dis girl i was dating and i really did love her....I did things i wouldnt do 4 anoda girl...I also believe dat even if she didnt love me at least she did 'like' me cos she really had a huge impact in my lyf...

Of recent she found out sometin from my past and broke up wit me becus of it.....I hav tried to apologise to no avail....My friends hav advised me to 4get about her but i jux cant get her out of my mind......I really dont wat to do....
Mature advice needed pls..
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP, your friends were right. Forget about her!undecided.
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Twaci(f): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
I think the questions are; what did you do? And how does it affect her or your relationship?
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Itz kind of a lng story...
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nigerians can be funny. How can you expect us to give you matured advise without first of all giving us a tip of the ice-berg of what she suppossedly found out? Unless you were a killer, ritualist or cultist before, I dont see any reason of not sharing with the forum! Nd if you are any of the above mentioned, I dont think I have any advice for you. Only God can!
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Twaci(f): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dantee005:
We can't advice without knowing the whole story sad
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hope is not what am thinking that u committed abortion which u never told her
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
I agree wit u ...we were out 2geda 1Day...and came across a girl who i had a 1 nite stand wit wen i had nt started dating my gf...i tried to avoid d girl to avoid cussin a scene.....
Wen my gf asked me y ii was avoiding d girl...i told her d truth...and datx were problem started...
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Barayeks(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP you are bored aren't you?

Why don't you find something more useful to do than cooking up lame stories.....

you could make up a lame story and post it in the literature section

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice by Twaci(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dantee005:
I agree wit u ...we were out 2geda 1Day...and came across a girl who i had a 1 nite stand wit wen i had nt started dating my gf...i tried to avoid d girl to avoid cussin a scene.....
Wen my gf asked me y ii was avoiding d girl...i told her d truth...and datx were problem started...
Well some people gets heartbroken when a scandalous act arises from a partner's past. And do u know if she has any connection whatsoever with the girl u had a night stand with?

It's also possible she's been looking for an excuse to breakup.

Try talking to her. If she refuses to pick ur call, go to her house. If she shuts the door on your face, contact her through her friends....Try every means to communicate and explain the situation to her.

Then let her be. If she really cares and want the relationship, she will return. But if she doesn't, it will be a known fact that u tried ur best.

All in all, take heart.
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Barayeks:
OP you are bored aren't you?

Why don't you find something more useful to do than cooking up lame stories.....

you could make up a lame story and post it in the literature section
Dude its nt by force 2 comment....use u head...
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Well some people gets heartbroken when a scandalous act arises from a partner's past. And do u know if she has any connection whatsoever with the girl u had a night stand with?

It's also possible she's been looking for an excuse to breakup.

Try talking to her. If she refuses to pick ur call, go to her house. If she shuts the door on your face, contact her through her friends....Try every means to communicate and explain the situation to her.

Then let her be. If she really cares and want the relationship, she will return. But if she doesn't, it will be a known fact that u tried ur best.

All in all, take heart.
I am very sure dat she nt connected to d girl in question...I hav tried to talk to her and all bt shes jux being stubborn...
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oma307:
Hope is not what am thinking that u committed abortion which u never told her
Of cos i didnt.....
Re: I Need Mature Advice by ebyoma(f): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP call her on the phone and explain how it all happened and apologize.. if she doesn't pick then you can write to her.
But if she still will not listen to you then let her be for now. Give her some space,once she's calm I'm sure she'll come back to you that's if she loves you.

If she doesn't, forget about her.. There are many fishes in the sea.
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Twaci(f): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dantee005:
I am very sure dat she nt connected to d girl in question...I hav tried to talk to her and all bt shes jux being stubborn...
Then give her some time to cool off. smiley
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks 4 d advice babes...

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice by Smellymouth: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Do u think u can get mature advice on NL? grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice by firstking01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dantee005:
my brother, try and move on...that's the only option.
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
firstking01:
my brother, try and move on...that's the only option.
It nt dat easy bro....i hav tryed...
Re: I Need Mature Advice by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dantee005:
It nt dat easy bro....i hav tryed...
my guy, i knw...just try, see, i'm advicing you cos i 've experienced it before...not once, not twice, not thrice...u cnt do nothing, move on, or u wanna continue to wallow in trauma and depression?, c'mon, no woman is worth ur tears abegy...most tyms is worse on people like us who are too emotional...i totally undastand ur plight, but get up and get busy, as i'm typing this now, mary and arsenaL jusp shattered my heart...bt i'm strong and kicking, dnt go to any beer parlour, stay in ur house, lock urself and cry the pains out, i said cry out the pains...itz not a sign of weakness, but after the tears, u'd realise that u 've been relieved,,,look for ur favourite movie and watch, for me i go watch tarzan, u knw that cartoon, or little mamaid, or godzilla, horror films, or any adventurous film, just get busy dude...be a man.
Re: I Need Mature Advice by Dantee005(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
firstking01:
my guy, i knw...just try, see, i'm advicing you cos i 've experienced it before...not once, not twice, not thrice...u cnt do nothing, move on, or u wanna continue to wallow in trauma and depression?, c'mon, no woman is worth ur tears abegy...most tyms is worse on people like us who are too emotional...i totally undastand ur plight, but get up and get busy, as i'm typing this now, mary and arsenaL jusp shattered my heart...bt i'm strong and kicking, dnt go to any beer parlour, stay in ur house, lock urself and cry the pains out, i said cry out the pains...itz not a sign of weakness, but after the tears, u'd realise that u 've been relieved,,,look for ur favourite movie and watch, for me i go watch tarzan, u knw that cartoon, or little mamaid, or godzilla, horror films, or any adventurous film, just get busy dude...be a man.
Hmmmm.....thanks man,i really appreciate ur advice....I would follow ur advice cos since we broke up,i havent been able to think straight.....Am loosing weight and focus....thanks again bro...
Re: I Need Mature Advice by firstking01(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Hmmmm.....thanks man,i really appreciate ur advice....I would follow ur advice cos since we broke up,i havent been able to think straight.....Am loosing weight and focus....thanks again bro...
cooL

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice by boxer022(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2016
My brother I think the best thing to do is to follow the advice of your friends as they are good advices. What ever she must have found out about you that prompted her to break up with you must be very bad that she could not beat it. So as I said earlier, follow the advices of your friends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Your Sister To Be Close To Your Boyfriend Or Husband / Please Who Did This? / My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.