Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? (2982 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by sunshine01: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
PSL 14:1 & 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, there is no GOD.

HEBS 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgment.

ECCL. 12:1
Rembmer now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the EVIL DAYS come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

One of the evil days in the context above is when one dies to meet with his MAKER in order to give account of his/her soul. While another form of evil days is when the trumpet shall sound for the rapture of the saints.

For Michael Jackson, his evil days have come. But what lesson do we learn in order to prepare for our own evil days since we do not know the form it will take. Is it not better to make ways our right now before it is too late to make amends?

REMEMBER, THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN HELL
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by wirinet(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael Jackson may be physically dead but his memory will remain with us for decades or even millennia  to come. Who know a religion might spring up to worship him 500yrs from now, he might be said to perform miracles by floating across floors without touching it, spinning around faster than a spinning top, and changed his race from black to white at will.

Of course the religionists, especially the Christian variant would happily say he cannot make Heaven, which is reserved for special people that shares their beliefs. It provides for them an euphoric sense of importance and self worth, even if their lives have no purpose and meaning to anybody, save probably their wives and children. It would make them feel more special than the most popular man in the universe - MICHAEL JACKSON.

Michael was not just a star, he was a SUPERNOVA, shining brighter than all the stars in the Galaxy, put together.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by kshow1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
who has gone and come back to tell us the category of people that will be there ?
SO DO NOT JUDGE FOR YOU NOT TO BE JUDGED.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by origina9ja(f): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
i dont know
and i dont wish to know cool
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2009
@poster only the lord knows
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by bindex(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2009
wirinet:

Michael Jackson may be physically dead but his memory will remain with us for decades or even millennia  to come. Who know a religion might spring up to worship him 500yrs from now, he might be said to perform miracles by floating across floors without touching it, spinning around faster than a spinning top, and changed his race from black to white at will.

Of course the religionists, especially the Christian variant would happily say he cannot make Heaven, which is reserved for special people that shares their beliefs. It provides for them an euphoric sense of importance and self worth, even if their lives have no purpose and meaning to anybody, save probably their wives and children. It would make them feel more special than the most popular man in the universe - MICHAEL JACKSON.

Michael was not just a star, he was a SUPERNOVA, shining brighter than all the stars in the Galaxy, put together.

Very well said he will never die because he lives in his music.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by I: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
He'll, by his Creator's grace.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2009
I:

He'll, by his Creator's grace.
grin
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Krayola(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
Pastor AIO:

I'm well thank you, o jare. Hope you're good too. I'm just dipping into nairaland from time to time hoping that I'll read something entertaining but so far today I've been disappointed. Although I've only just discovered the debate between Abuzola and Osisi on the thread about questions christians don't want to answer or something. That one was fun to read.

haha. . . there is more battling on the religion section than the sports section. Kinda ironic IMO.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by fyneguy: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2009
, And the poster is supposed to be a pastor, right? undecided
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Tudor6(f): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2009
^^^ How does that affect anything?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2009
And how does that affect anything?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by slimfine(f): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2009
don't understand the purpose of this question. since when is it up to us to render verdict?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2009
This purpose of this question is a joke. It's supposed to be a parody of some threads that we've had before that asked similar questions and were participated in vigorously. I felt they kinda typified NL in a way. That is why I said it was in the spirit and tradition of NL. smiley
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2009
did Jade Goody go to heaven. Find out here.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-251378.0.html

Will your fat friend go to heaven? Find out here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284850.0.html

Will Mad people get to heaven? Read all about it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263470.96.html

What about a non-christian? We've got it covered here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3885.0.html
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2009
Who are we to Judge?? undecided
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Krayola(m): 1:13am On Jun 29, 2009
Pastor AIO:

did Jade Goody go to heaven. Find out here.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-251378.0.html

Will your fat friend go to heaven? Find out here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284850.0.html

Will Mad people get to heaven? Read all about it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263470.96.html

What about a non-christian? We've got it covered here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3885.0.html

haha. . thats tabloid stuff
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Maykelly(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
Do not judge cool
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
May kelly:

Do not judge cool

If this were a commandment on which our redemption was to depend then I'm sorry but everybody on Nairaland is going to Hell.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by ayusman16(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
Mukaila Jimoh popularly knwn as Michael Jackson was born a xtian. Made fame and fortune as a xtian then turned 2 Islam and his career ended and he died.
Michael Tyson also converted 2 Islam and lost his stance as a great boxer.
Mohammed Ali converted 2 Islam and now is suffering a disease. Is something nt wrng with dis great religion? How can u move 4rm light in2 darkness and xpect 2 c. Jesus is the only truth.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by platinumnk(f): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
they said he gave his heart to christ 3 weeks before his death. hopefully he will be in heaven
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by timmy7(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
shocked mukaila jimoh ko mukinat jinadu ni grin grin
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by olabowale(m): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2009
@ayusman16:Ronald Reagan died as a Christian with Alzeihmer. He wasted away and because he was unlike his former healthy looking over 6ft former self, they had a close casket! Now tell me, what is the consequent of this relative to his Christianity?

The Iron Lady, who was at a time the most powerful woman on earth, is a Christian suffering with dimenti or Alzeihmer, at least! Whats the conclusion of this with Christianity?

I ask you these because of your saying that Islam has something to do with some people who are suffering from Malady or die after convertion to it. What about the situation with Christianity; any opinion, ewhether Christianity is real or not, as you are insinuating above about Islam?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by SeanT21(f): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2009
I HOPE!!! wink

ayusman16:

Mukaila Jimoh popularly knwn as Michael Jackson was born a xtian. Made fame and fortune as a xtian then turned 2 Islam and his career ended and he died.
Michael Tyson also converted 2 Islam and lost his stance as a great boxer.
Mohammed Ali converted 2 Islam and now is suffering a disease. Is something nt wrng with dis great religion? How can u move 4rm light in2 darkness and xpect 2 c. Jesus is the only truth.

R U saying God is punishing them for turning to Islam undecided??I must say thats a pretty good observation. wink
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 1:34am On Jul 01, 2009
I'm flattered.  This exceeds my humble expectations for this thread.  Now we are going to have a christian muslim fisticuffs.  Go for it guys!
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Jul 01, 2009
I am not God, Leave it for him he is his creator.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Jul 01, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

See I always tell the Christians that hell would be populated with the best, see how the world is shaken by his death, how many men of God die and shake the world this way?
Abeg if it is hell MJ, Bill gates , Ghandi and the rest will be I want to book my ticket there when me time comes  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you notice how stupid your comment sounds? angry
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by deebrain(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2009
It is very sad and pathetic that Christians {especially Nigerian Christians} are so nosy and guilty of this truth-- that salvation is a personal affair! What is the business of anybody if anybody dead has gone to heaven or hell? Why don’t you ask God or the Devil {if you have such good line of communication with the latter?}Every body should work out his own salvation and should please focus on it.
It is very sad that again in Naira land, another fear of mine has being confirmed—that one day {since some of the starters of these baseless threads are not looking for knowledge but argument and cheap popularity}, would start asking for the colors of contributors’ boxers and under wears.
But I advise; when that question would come up, please give them a response similar to the response that should be given to this thread—“IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!”
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by fyneguy: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2009
deebrain:

It is very sad and pathetic that Christians {especially Nigerian Christians} are so nosy and guilty of this truth-- that salvation is a personal affair! What is the business of anybody if anybody dead has gone to heaven or hell? Why don’t you ask God or the Devil {if you have such good line of communication with the latter?}Every body should work out his own salvation and should please focus on it.
It is very sad that again in Naira land, another fear of mine has being confirmed—that one day {since some of the starters of these baseless threads are not looking for knowledge but argument and cheap popularity}, would start asking for the colors of contributors’ boxers and under wears.
But I advise; when that question would come up, please give them a response similar to the response that should be given to this thread—“IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!”

Your post was the reason I asked if the poster was supposed to be a pastor.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by otokx(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2009
This simple question has charged up some environments but the truth is inevitable. Whatsoever a man reaps that he will sow.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Horus(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2009
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
He has back sliden to heaven then.

No, he was backsliding but at the last minute he repented with a twirl and a skip onto his toes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Christ Is A Place / For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist / Types Of Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.