Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen (23275 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Fulani gunmen or Boko Haram? Kindly clarify angry

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by anonimi: 2:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Where is Superman Buhari when you need him?
Oh, I forgot we were sold a FAKE fraud that was packaged as the real deal embarassed
Did the man not confess with his own mouth that he cannot perform AFTER his March 28 elections shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by dokiOloye(m): 2:32am On Jan 25, 2016
banmee:
How is 15 a score? School good oooooo.
Guy,U sabi book ooo.
A score means twenty but there are plenty olodos masquerading as journalists equally egged on by more 'olodoshious' readers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by banmee(m): 3:04am On Jan 25, 2016
dokiOloye:
Guy,U sabi book ooo.
A score means twenty but there are plenty olodos masquerading as journalists equally egged on by more 'olodoshious' readers.

Lol. . . The amazing part is the headline. It says "scores", meaning there probably were like a 100+. Meanwhile na 15 people. Nigerians can be amazing.

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by ministeriallist: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2016
banmee:
How is 15 a score? School good oooooo.
Scores for that matter

3 Likes

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Buhari and his bunch of murderers kill innocent and defenceless Biafra supporters but keep a blind eye on atrocities the Fulani terrorist groups are committing.

3 Likes

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by egoldman(m): 5:03am On Jan 25, 2016
This Fulani herdsmen and Nnamdi Kanu , who is more of a threat to Nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by onunwa21(m): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Make una divide dis country naaa.......na d solution to dis wahala

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Smooyis(m): 5:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Reason why each state must have its own controlled police force. Is there any difference between fulani herdsmen and boko haram. Wickedness at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Okies27(m): 5:54am On Jan 25, 2016
tankoy:
Gunmen have attacked five villages in Girei Local Government of Adamawa State.
Although there has been no official report of the number of casualties involved, residents of the area say that about 15 people might have been killed.
Security operatives have since been sent to the area.
Eyewitness accounts say that about 300 people suspected to be herdsmen carried out the attack.

Details unfolding....

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197299-nigeria-police-dpo-29-others-killed-in-herdsmen-vs-farmers-clash.html
. Fulani herdsmen killing people since 1947. They aren't different from BH. PMB, please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by slap1(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Boko Haram attacks are now reported as Fulani herdsmen attacks so we can keep believing that Boko Haram has been crushed. Sorry Bubu, I don't believe that.

2 Likes

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by hush15: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2016
tankoy:

an eye witness counted 39 bodies. No roof stands in the three villages attacked.

They are trying to avoid the use of the term "Boko Haram". Smh....

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by otokx(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Unbelievable, hope the FG compensates the DPO family adequately. How do these Fulani herdsmen get such arms in the first place. What is the fate of youth corpers in those villages?

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by ayindejimmy(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2016
The military should move nd eradicate this miscreants finaly. Oh! I 4got the attack has no economic relevance

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by em3r4ld(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
there was once a man who looked for power by all means for over 20 years and on the 24th year he got what he wanted-POWER....
and after getting the power what did he do?
he did nothing meaningful with it, but only to witch hunt, travel, make promises, tell Lie's tru lienus and flex.....his name is ?.....

BuBu..#smh
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Okemmuo(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Quite bad. God console their families. BTW today is my...our birthday,hoping to get some likes for I and my twin sis... smiley wink
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2016
PearlStreet:
I'm a Buhari fan, but not a blind bigoted dunce. I expect PMB to declare decisive military action on these fulani nomadic terrorists with the same speed he declared war on ND miscreants and IPOB clowns.

What is good for Okeke is also good for Okafor.

Shikena!

and host communities too should try to resist these !diots. I think govt should be paying village warriors and vigilantes not criminals.

It is better for a village chief to recruit at least 200 - 1000 vigilantes depending on the size of the community. The village POWER-MIKE's can do the job better than police for a salary of 10K.

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2016
PearlStreet:
I'm a Buhari fan, but not a blind bigoted dunce. I expect PMB to declare decisive military action on these fulani nomadic terrorists with the same speed he declared war on ND miscreants and IPOB clowns.

Shikena!
I got yo Back on this Bro.. He should send the Military to wipe out these sonzabi**es...

Whaddaphuck..

As in they are forming Local Terrorists shey??
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by ibietela2(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
there was once a man who looked for power by all means for over 20 years and on the 24th year he got what he wanted-POWER....
and after getting the power what did he do?
he did nothing meaningful with it, but only to witch hunt, travel, make promises, tell Lie's tru lienus and flex.....his name is ?.....

Jonathan?
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Let us negotiate Nigeria now.

We, the peoples of the South East and our kinsmen in the South South cannot fold our hands and wait for death.

If the minorities of north are okay with the status quo, we are not.

What is the difference between Boko Haram and the so called Fulani herdsmen?

This Jihardism has been going on for years but Nigerians are okay with it.

This is one of the powerful motivations for our quest for self determination.

Some people here Will call me "tribalist" and "hater of the North", "bigot" and all such names, but my conscience is clear.

Nigeria has no solution to this madness! I am inspired more this morning to continue the pursuit for self determination!

Else where, I have stated clearly that we are willing to work with like minded Middle Beltans to stop these murderers.

In case I am arrested for treason, I have no regrets for my position.

In case I am banned, it will be an honour.

Happy New week and cheers to all.

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2016
hush15:

They are trying to avoid the use of the term "Boko Haram". Smh....

Exactly.
Exactly.

And my question is, what really is the difference between Boko Haram and the so called fulani herdsmen?
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by poseidon12: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2016
PearlStreet:

Shikena!

From what you said, are you still a Buhari fan? Buhari, of course, is a tribalist. But some of you will continue to support him and his evil machinations.
A nation gets the leadership it deserves.
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by poseidon12: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2016
egoldman:
This Fulani herdsmen and Nnamdi Kanu , who is more of a threat to Nigeria ?

"Intelligent" Nigerians believe it is Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by calcal: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2016
if this killing in the north is in the east or west we should have find a solution to it. something is going on here!
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2016
PearlStreet:

Shikena!
God bless you bro, this should be an acid test to check if PMB really has a bigoted stance towards his fellow herdsmen. in my own opinion those guys don't deserve to live.
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Barigaboy(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2016
cutetopsey:
Father, help us in this country! We need your divine intervention.

BTW check My signature on how to get rid excess ugly fats
Amen. Tope how r u doing
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by nijabazaar: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2016
bright007:
Ever since Buhary became Nigeria's president, his brothers in faith and culture have gone rampant with their violence and unabated killings.

Meanwhile, another of buhary's dictatorial executive arm popularly called the DSS ( Duara security service) have thrown caution to the wind in discharging their masters command of silencing those in the opposition.

With the regressive step the country is taking politically and economically, Nigeria will sieze to exist even before 2019.

What we are currently experiencing in this failed country is what you get when a man without direction, vision and secondary school certificate gets to power after 12 years of deceitful yearning for the post.

Daura Security Service is massively recruiting anyway

harmless Shittes will be murdered in their thousands...

IPods merely demanding their rights to self determination gets knife from scrotum to brain matter.

Arms welding Fulani herdsmen are seen with nostalgic lens as incarnations of Usman Dan Fodio...

Pathetic...very pathetic to have a leader who's as morose.
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by don4real18(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
MrAligator:
I'll bet 10,000 naira that buhari and lia mohammed will never say anything concerning this irrespective of the fact that fulani herdsmen has been named among 10 most dangerous terrorist groups in the world.silent Jihad
Let's make the bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Bank Official Flees With ₦‎1.97m, Arrested In Oyo / Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.