Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen (23274 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Rexyl(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2016
when will the Fulani stop their evil, attack, killing and destruction?

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by PearlStreet(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
poseidon12:

From what you said, are you still a Buhari fan? Buhari, of course, is a tribalist. But some of you will continue to support him and his evil machinations.
A nation gets the leadership it deserves.

I believe Buhari is in the best position to stop this madness. He has the military and political clout to do this.

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by tonyobj(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2016
These fulanis are becoming a menace that the government needs to tackle immediately. They have been killing, looting and kidnapping with impunity and unchecked.
Olu Falae was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen/gun men.
Obi of Ubulu-Uku in Delta state (a 1st class ruling monarch), Nigeria, was kidnapped and killed by Fulani herdsmen/gun men.
So many other people across Nigeria have been killed by these Fulani people.
Now a police DPO was among 30 people killed on Sunday by the same Fulani gun men.
Yet our government turns another blind eye.

This issue should be stopped immediately.
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by eejo(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2016
sarutobie:
I've never seen a people so timid against the truth as nigerians! The watered down press calls them 'herdsmen' really? herdsmen with enough ammunition to take out communities and security personnel?? these guys are boko haram footsoldiers through and through! geez one does not need the brains of an Einstein to figure this out.
brown evenlope journalisim i have been to several fulani raids in the middle belt they don't take food stuffs they are boko haram army on the move
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Guyman02: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
I dont want you hear these terrorists called 'Fulani herdsmen' anymore, if you can call those in the Niger Delta militants and Boko haram terrorists why not call these killers Fulani Terrorists or Fulani Militants? Media take note!
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Guyman02: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
sarutobie:
I've never seen a people so timid against the truth as nigerians! The watered down press calls them 'herdsmen' really? herdsmen with enough ammunition to take out communities and security personnel?? these guys are boko haram footsoldiers through and through! geez one does not need the brains of an Einstein to figure this out.

Yeloba media calls them herdsmen
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2016
What goes around comes around, so those against restructuring or renegotiating of this country should know that one day, the herdsmen will visit them with deaths and destruction
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by ozoemenafn: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Worst of all is that PMB would never condemn such acts by Fulani herdsmen. But if it were to be IPOB that is violent free you would see him mobilize the military. We are watching
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Not only a score but scores sef.
banmee:
How is 15 a score? School good oooooo.

1 Like

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by banmee(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
GenBuhari:
Not only a score but scores sef.

Lol....
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by alaskido(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is the CHANGE you all voted for. For me I did not vote for CHANGE. These nomadic Fulani's will cripple this nation one day. What difference does it make. Fulani and Boko Haram are all the same people. These are also Muhammad Buhari's people so he will do nothing.

My condolence goes to the family of the slain Igbo DPO who risked his life for those communities.
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by chukkiephil(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
but why people dey lie this naw?? Op change that Fulani herdsmen to boko haram!!!! angry Naso Una go dey coat news upandan!

Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by LAFOCUZY: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
BH is migrating as Fulani herdsmen, moving round the country from the NW, NC, NW, SW, SS &SE raping, killing, kidnapping and destroying farmlands. Yet the government and those in authority cannot show any decisive action in stopping these menace. I know people who have been killed by these evil men while the government is busy with something else. Its horror to have a hopeless government right from the start
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by ireasontight: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
welcome to the damnable zoological republic.The cowardly army and dss will not stormm fulani herdsmen camp like commandos the way they stormed shittes headquarters
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by hush15: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
noblezone:

Exactly.
Exactly.

And my question is, what really is the difference between Boko Haram and the so called fulani herdsmen?

Finally, I have an answer...

The difference is one could be won technically but not the other...

Hehehe, sorry it took me long but it's worth it, don't you agree?
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by RuJay: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
there was once a man who looked for power by all means for over 20 years and on the 24th year he got what he wanted-POWER....
and after getting the power what did he do?
he did nothing meaningful with it, but only to witch hunt, travel, make promises, tell Lie's tru lienus and flex.....his name is ?.....
PMB
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by UyiIredia(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
noblezone:

Exactly.
Exactly.

And my question is, what really is the difference between Boko Haram and the so called fulani herdsmen?

A thin line, bro. A thin line.
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by OnyeOgboni: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
You are dead already..
PearlStreet:
I'm a Buhari fan, but not a blind bigoted dunce. I expect PMB to declare decisive military action on these fulani nomadic terrorists with the same speed he declared war on ND miscreants and IPOB clowns.

What is good for Okeke is also good for Okafor.

Shikena!
Re: DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen by tit(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oga Okorafor, na so you go?

If you no get sense,
You no go get head soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Bank Official Flees With ₦‎1.97m, Arrested In Oyo / Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.