Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB (19001 Views)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Emekamex(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Mr Audu Ogbeh, has blamed the poor run of Nigeria’s economy on the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) introduced by former Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida.

Mr Ogbe disclosed this during an exclusive interview with Channels Television in Otukpo, Benue State, at the flag off of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Benue South Senatorial re-run election campaign for its candidate, Mr Daniel Onjeh.

The Agric and Rural Development Minister, who blamed Nigeria’s over-reliance on crude oil, claimed that the Structural Adjustment Programme pointed Nigerians in the wrong direction.
He advised Nigerian youths to take advantage of the oil crisis in other to diversify into Agriculture and non-oil sectors.

Ogbeh also expressed concern over the high rate of unemployment among Nigerian youths with the advice that they take up opportunities being created in the agric-sector, in other to earn themselves legitimate sources of livelihood.

Source-> http://www.channelstv.com/2016/01/24/agric-minister-blames-nigerias-poor-economy-on-sap/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by DickDastardly(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blaming idiots grin

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by StRichard(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Very soon they will blame jonathan's DICK

EdiOts

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by AngryNigerian(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mr. Audu Ogbe, I think you are pretty right & wrong @ the same time...

The issues & concerns being raised over investment prospects and viability hasn't been addressed yet...
An average Nigerian youth hoping to go a-farming is still bedevilled with unresolved questions bothering on stability, fund, strategic marketing, risk solvency, inputs, so many of them! A few have successfully beat the barricades on their way, but it's not encouraging!

So, stop the blame game & sit up...
Design feasible models to make oil marketers want to invest part of their loots on good & promising farms! In the next 5 years, we want to see multi-million naira farms owned and managed by young entrepreneurs...

It has been #Angry#Nigerian

...and I'm just here to say the #Truth

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Rose2014: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
IBB is a saint -
Abacha never stole
Atiku is angel Gabriel
Fashola is a pastor
Tinubu is archbishop
Amechi is a reverend father
Obasanjo is a pope
Buhari is assistant pope

But GEJ is corrupt

When they got tired of blaming GEJ, they started blaming God, now IBB?
Oh well, At least they're back to blaming human beings grin

159 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by kossyablaze(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
I'm tired of all dis embarrasments!
I'm tired of defending PMB/APC
I'm old enough to tell lies against my conscience!
I'm decamping!....Abeg wailers form still remain?

176 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by HiddenShadow: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
When a student don't know what to write, he begins to blame his lecturer and village witches for his inability to pass an exam.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Karanka: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bullshit. Why are you guys now in power? If it's all blame,why didn't you stay as opposition and blame till eternity?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by poshestmina(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
The blame game continues...
Am sure they will soon blame Awolowo,Nnamdi Azikiwe and Tafawa Balewa soon

One chance ghen ghen government grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*modified* they once blamed God and Ibb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This present government is spoiling show for Night of a thousand laughs grin
Obviously, everyone is a wailer now so wailing HAILERS ,enjoy your change grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by MisterGrace: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blame! Blame!! Blame!!!

We don't need all these blame games anymore.
It has helped nobody and never will.

We want action.

I am sure very soon they will start blaming the youths for not being employable, hence the reason for little or no job.

Shior!!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Rose2014: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
poshestmina:
The blame game continues...
Am sure they will soon blame Awolowo,Nnamdi Azikiwe and Tafawa Balewa soon

One chance ghen ghen government grin

APC and excuses be like French fries and ketchup

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by playtheblues(f): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shameless!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Rose2014: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Karanka:
Bullshit. Why are you guys now in power?
If it's all blame,why didn't you stay as opposition and blame till eternity?

So you were banking on those promises before?

Eiyaa

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Rose2014: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
kossyablaze:
I'm tired of all dis embarrasments!
I'm tired of defending PMB/APC
I'm old enough to tell lies against my conscience!
I'm decamping!....Abeg wailers form still remain?
Nope. Wailers form is finished

We gave the last one to my daddy in The Lord Cardinal Okogie this morning tongue

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Smellymouth: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Lasgidy1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Another reason why old people should never be elected or appointed. Bunch of old dullards. Keep apportioning blames.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Zico5(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Many will never read to what the minister is pointing to before nailing him down. To be sincere, it is time Nigerian deviate from over reliance on oil to other areas like agriculture and solid minerals. With the way out economy is going, it may not do us good if we couldn't reason along with the government to put things right. Though it may take time but there will be light at the end of the tunnel

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by edlion57(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
The way this blaming things is going on ...one day der will blame nairaland

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by rozayx5(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
tis govt shud be renamed 4 years of a thousand laughs undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by harmless011: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is ridiculous we did not vote you guys to start telling us who to blame for our predicament, we voted for you to solve the problems.
So if you cant do that it is better you resign than reminding us day in day out the cause of the problem.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by kossyablaze(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rose2014:

Nope. Wailers form is finished

We gave the last one to my daddy in The Lord Cardinal Okogie this morning tongue
Please abeg biko ejor mbok.....Have mercy on me.I'm ready to do wateva it takes to get the form.I can lobby u any amount of money u want.Drag me out from diz Apc pit of lies and blame games!Please I'm sorry for yabbing wailers earlier.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Integrityfarms(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
I now can prove the fact beyond all doubts that to retain your portfolio in APC, you have to blame some one. The Blame has been from GEJ to God to Dasuki and Back to IBB. Very soon it will be Obasanjo and Gowon. APC shits afraid of taking responsibilities. This is mere power desperadoes without the will for leadership. #onechancegovt

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by costandi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
No, blame God for creating an economy. for if there was no economy, there wouldnt have been a problem with it.

A change for the worse.

18 Likes

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Daintelectual(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Who is next on the list? Maybe namadi sambo...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Saheed9: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blame game continues, these guys are still going to blame Lord Lugard

32 Likes

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by eyeview: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Why are we surprised. IBB is even small,A party that recently blamed God,who is IBB to them?

See link to where the APC national chairman openly blamed God.
https://www.nairaland.com/2885573/apc-chairman-blames-god-nigerias

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by validman7(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
APC! . Anakogeli

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by suxkill: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Zombies will always be zombies!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
APC can Blame....
Blaming party...
well nairalanders of anything goes wrong...pls try blame someone, no matter who....d FG is behind u...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by ziky2010(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
what about those that av ruled after him

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by abe4kom: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
When will it be time to blame lucifer?

8 Likes

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Friday18: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blame when you have not even done anything. I thought these are people bubu used 6 months to searched for. Anyway even bubu do blame, never accept responsibility. Blaming regime everywhere.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.