Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Woman,59, Sues Husband ,90, For Secretly Divorcing Her 4 Months After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman,59, Sues Husband ,90, For Secretly Divorcing Her 4 Months After Wedding (327 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman,59, Sues Husband ,90, For Secretly Divorcing Her 4 Months After Wedding by Talk2CB: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
A WIFE is suing her husband for secretly divorcing her months into their 20 year marriage to shield his assets - and failing to tell her. Christina Carta Villa, 59, has called husband Gabriel, 90, a "fraud" and is now seeking to nullify the divorce that she had no idea about.

Mrs Villa claims that for the last two decades she has been living a lie and that all her happy memories have been ruined. The lawsuit alleged that four months after the couple got married in New York in 1994, Mr Villa flew to the Dominican Republic and got the secret divorce.

Married women kindly check the status of your marriage at your local registry...Lol, To avoid suffering same.

More Details: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/woman59-sues-husband-90-for-secretly.html
Re: Woman,59, Sues Husband ,90, For Secretly Divorcing Her 4 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Marriage has been over rated to me

Deep down i dont wish for it!

Bt i know it will happen sha nigerian parents no go gree leave u !

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of ST. Valentine / President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 1) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.