Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu (23245 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by sugarbelly: 6:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Apparently, reports had it that the woman who gave birth to conjoined twins, in Enugu, faces stigmatization. However, beautiful lady, Caroline Danjuma, has decided to reach out to the woman. She made her intention known on her Instagram page, where she shared the photo to wrote,

This was brought to my notice today ... Pls if you have details of how I can assist kindly get back to me . God bless

See the post below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BA76XjsB50a/?taken-by=carolyna_hutchings

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by sugarbelly: 6:03am On Jan 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Cpumping(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2016
^^^^ sugarbelly . "wat is the purpose of ur face"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:12am On Jan 25, 2016
nice gesture
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless you my dear. I keep saying it, God knows who He makes rich and gives money to. Not everyone can show this kind gesture.

19 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Smellymouth: 6:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice..
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by emeraldknytt(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2016
guyz, what we have up there is an attempt. I mean, can't you see how slim it is for a truamatized woman to take to instagram to be aware of this 'kind gesture'. Caroline, its not good enough. Seriously, it isn't
PS: If anyone is gonna quote me, pls dont abuse or curse me o. Taking abuse on Monday Morning na baddddd Market. I gotta say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by kullozone(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Hmm..good.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by demarc001: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2016
May God bless her
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by goldiam(f): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Whaoo I am impressed by her kind gesture.God bless her heart.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Integrityfarms(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Good will is a living lasting legacy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by oye9ja(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless her.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Eboh4z: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless you
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by kullozone(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:
guyz, what we have up there is an attempt. I mean, can't you see how slim it is for a truamatized woman to take to instagram to be aware of this 'kind gesture'. Caroline, its not good enough. Seriously, it isn't
PS: If anyone is gonna quote me, pls dont abuse or curse me o. Taking abuse on Monday Morning na baddddd Market. I gotta say

Someone on instagram might know her personally.

9 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by porrigeyam(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:
idiot

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Pvin: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
others should follow suit, I wish I could possess Ben Carson to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by porrigeyam(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice of her.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Creamish(f): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Very thoughtful of her. I hope the babies survive the surgery (if any) and get the chance to live a normal life..

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by jbbaba(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless u woman

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Chommieblaq(f): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:

That's why she said anyone that has the details about the woman.....

Drop pessimism, if she hadn't meant well I believe she won't have posted it n asked for d details, let be hopeful that she will help.

GOD BLESS HER IN ADVANCE.

9 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by techmart(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2016
good...God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by boboLIL(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Thank you.... Media is good and bad....

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by jaybee104(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2016
ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by porshuch: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:
oya take this and start your week.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Olusharp(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless her if she does what she says.. God make me the new generation Bill Gate, i want to be of help too

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by kulobyno: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2016
That's a good one. How I wish our many theiving Politicians will take notice

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Dsrooftiles: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by cjmike704(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless her

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by pretydiva(f): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Good bless her richly 4 her kind gesture

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by johntoland: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2016
More of peopl like you, will definiatly make the world a better place to live

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by engrjosefz(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by ada2604(f): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:
u help her the right way na, probably by creating time out of ur very busy schedule to travel to Enugu. tshew! nd people will just be quick to respond at everything, is she not a human being like ursef?? so wat is stopping u broz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.