Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97544 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by whizdammie: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2016
That means CSC is down with documentation and ready for training.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by afikayo: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2016
i dnt kw yet bt let just be hopeful and pray to God abt it.
Re: Lastma by goldmartins: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2016
afikayo:
i dnt kw yet bt let just be hopeful and pray to God abt it.

@Fikayo: what was th exact word word CS chairman altered when he addressed you people at 12noon?. Is It that they're done with the exercise or done with BSC holder for now?
Re: Lastma by bollyfolly: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
I got an info from a close colleague that went to alausa today that all screening processes are completed. At this stage, you have to go and lobby thru a politicians cos they've selected pple based on merit. They are now awaiting politicians list.

For those of us that has no one, God will be there for us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lastma by afikayo: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
bollyfolly has said it all.
Re: Lastma by Hakyme: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lobatan. Anyway dia is God
Re: Lastma by yemmy95: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
They are awaiting politician list or the list is already with them,they won't say the truth that is just it
Re: Lastma by Oseni23: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Do we really ve any HND among member of this room that is called? apart from "my friend say or my friend receive".
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Howdy to fellow comrade. I was hearing some unpalatable news about the ongoing lastma recruitment so I decided to pay them a visit today. Below is my findings

To those of you saying politicians have hijack the recruitment and filling the slot with their people is not entirely true.

However there is actually a skirmish between politician and Civil service commission staff. The bone of contention is this, the Csc staff all have there own candidates likewise the politician, and a high percentage of those candidate's are HND holders. Which is where the major problem is coming from.

The slot for hnd which I was told is about 150 has be filled by politicians leaving csc staff with nothing. Thus explains why csc stop their documentation despite not screening up to the required number of 1200. As a matter of fact only 480 BSc hold were screened.

So if you know somebody that knows somebody, and you are a BSc holder, there is still hope cus I heard a staff asking someone if he has a candidate. But to the hnd holders, "I have a bad news" if you were not sent an sms you are likely not to see any.

Finally, the delay in issuing appointment letter is because of those who were not cleared and they were given two weeks noticed starting from when they were called for documentation. So from April 10, the successful candidates should start seeing sms for appointment letter.

NB: I got this info from a guy who also applied but he works in Alausa. As a matter of fact, am typing this from his office. I can't guarantee the info is 100% accurate

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
homosapien:
Howdy to fellow comrade. I was hearing some unpalatable news about the ongoing lastma recruitment so I decided to pay them a visit today. Below is my findings

To those of you saying politicians have hijack the recruitment and filling the slot with their people is not entirely true.

However there is actually a skirmish between politician and Civil service commission staff. The bone of contention is this, the Csc staff all have there own candidates likewise the politician, and a high percentage of those candidate's are HND holders. Which is where the major problem is coming from.

The slot for hnd which I was told is about 150 has be filled by politicians leaving csc staff with nothing. Thus explains why csc stop their documentation despite not screening up to the required number of 1200. As a matter of fact only 480 BSc hold were screened.

So if you know somebody that knows somebody, and you are a BSc holder, there is still hope cus I heard a staff asking someone if he has a candidate. But to the hnd holders, "I have a bad news" if you were not sent an sms you are likely not to see any.

Finally, the delay in issuing appointment letter is because of those who were not cleared and they were given two weeks noticed starting from when they were called for documentation. So from April 10, the successful candidates should start seeing sms for appointment letter.

NB: I got this info from a guy who also applied but he works in Alausa. As a matter of fact, am typing this from his office. I can't guarantee the info is 100% accurate

Thank you
infact homosapien! U are just on point. However, I think its important dey start rolling out sms asap for those that have bn cleared so to know where they belong. The delay is just enough.
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
LexxieleE:
infact homosapien! U are just on point. However, I think its important dey start rolling out sms asap for those that have bn cleared so to know where they belong. The delay is just enough.

I also over heard the Csc staff are preparing for promotion exams. It's part of the delay

1 Like

Re: Lastma by whizdammie: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
It seems there is no more news since the CSC is preparing or done with the successful candidate list yet its boring here without current info
Re: Lastma by jamauldeen: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
any latest news
Re: Lastma by yemmy95: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
We still need to exercise patience,I think they still have list with them embarassed
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
D delay is as a result of d fact dat some candidates' list(s) are yet to b treated alongside d successful ones. And some of d big shots who submitted dem aren't around to get along with d LSCSC. therefore, those awaiting letter, text as well as final clearance need to keep to God. Cos dey are tru with merit list and d rest is inhouse.
Re: Lastma by Emmy157: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
I was told d@ applicants who passed d interview (more dan 7,000) are more than d available spaces(800). Let's chill & await d final text msgs d@ woulb b sent cz am sure applicants who were not called 2weeks ago might still get lucky for d job... As i speak,nobody can help you except God. (Source: csc)

1 Like

Re: Lastma by bollyfolly: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Que Sera Sera.

Emmy157:
I was told d@ applicants who passed d interview (more dan 7,000) are more than d available spaces(800). Let's chill & await d final text msgs d@ woulb b sent cz am sure applicants who were not called 2weeks ago might still get lucky for d job... As i speak,nobody can help you except God. (Source: csc)
Re: Lastma by funkymoore: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Emmy157:
Patiently waiting.
Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
funkymoore:
Patiently waiting.
any news from lastma and vio recruitment
Re: Lastma by Burffmern01: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Uhmmm!!! As far am concern and my Source, no any form of documentation is done on Lastma or vio, the Commissioner as debunk all d rumours, d only documentation done is for LTV new recruit via CSC, all d text r all lies.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please when given any information, please try all possible best to make it the truth because it kills ones hope on the job, y will they do that don't conclude on What you are not sure off thanks. We will all be called, it just by the corner
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Burffmern01:
Uhmmm!!! As far am concern and my Source, no any form of documentation is done on Lastma or vio, the Commissioner as debunk all d rumours, d only documentation done is for LTV new recruit via CSC, all d text r all lies.

Hmmmmmmm.

Bros wetin you and your source smoke. Abi csc get another branch apart from the one wey dey Alausa.

It was a general knowledge when csc place advert for subeb, it was equally a general knowledge when the list of successful candidate were released and employment letter given.

It was also a general knowledge when Lagos State traffic management authority place advert for recruitment which is yet to be concluded.

So tell me when csc place advert for ltv, yet nobody heard anything about it except you and your source.

Please young man stop misleading the public

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by testedtechs: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2016
my friend who we attended the interview together got a sms ....I'm 100% sure your source is wrong.
Re: Lastma by bollyfolly: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Don't mind him. Pple will just come here and give false information.
I hrd that they are currently attending to the pple they've shortlisted before. Some of them were given 2 weeks to get some of their credentials. So let's hope they might roll out another sms when they are through with them.

homosapien:

Hmmmmmmm.

Bros wetin you and your source smoke. Abi csc get another branch apart from the one wey dey Alausa.

It was a general knowledge when csc place advert for subeb, it was equally a general knowledge when the list of successful candidate were released and employment letter given.

It was also a general knowledge when Lagos State traffic management authority place advert for recruitment which is yet to be concluded.

So tell me when csc place advert for ltv, yet nobody heard anything about it except you and your source.

Please young man stop misleading the public
Re: Lastma by Burffmern01: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
I wonder y sm pple lack manner of Approach, everybody with is own source n for ur information not all vacancy are advertise on any platform, agency recruitment or local government r not advertise, moreover documentation r done for Teachers also, chainmen(surveyor) Ltv, Wat u wil ask urself is those dat comes for d documentation r dey for Lastma.
Finally pls guys always mind d way u respond to coments.
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Burffmern01:
I wonder y sm pple lack manner of Approach, everybody with is own source n for ur information not all vacancy are advertise on any platform, agency recruitment or local government r not advertise, moreover documentation r done for Teachers also, chainmen(surveyor) Ltv, Wat u wil ask urself is those dat comes for d documentation r dey for Lastma.
Finally pls guys always mind d way u respond to coments.
Pls, let's maintain a cordial relationship here. However, i believe those that received text and truly went for interview and documentatn can not specifically say the purpose for that. If they'd be honest to us, some of them say one or two things based on there intuition and perception and claimed the source is from csc even when people that works in alausa don't have such info. Let's only be waiting 'cause all those things are classified info.
Re: Lastma by bidel26(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
I Just Wonder Y People Choose To Insult One Another, Everyone Is Entitled To His Or Her Own Opinion ,NO 100% assurance from any human (about lastma list etc) Only God Can Help Us. Let encourage pipu say wat ever informatn dy can send accross, u only choose wat to bliv.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by Emmy157: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Burffmern01:
LTV kor NTA ni... grin

Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
@burffermern01, you came to a public forum saying people were lieing about sms been sent by csc for documentation. Yet you accuse people of lacking manner of approach.

So you assume over hundreds of candidates that went to Alausa for documentation didn't have an idea of what they applied for.

Oga if you if you not sure of something it is better to ask instead of exposing your ignorance on a forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
teeboi4all:
Pls, let's maintain a cordial relationship here. However, i believe those that received text and truly went for interview and documentatn can not specifically say the purpose for that. If they'd be honest to us, some of them say one or two things based on there intuition and perception and claimed the source is from csc even when people that works in alausa don't have such info. Let's only be waiting 'cause all those things are classified info.

Oga don't tell me you believed what that guy wrote up there. I can tell you categorically that people That went for documentation knows it was for lastma and not ltv. If anything is classified it is not lastma recruitment. As a matter of fact, it is lastma that is delaying fire service documentation because those guys and not much unlike lastma. And when that is concluded, another vacancy Will be advertise by csc because there are some many position to be filled in many of the ministries.

This is fact and not fiction
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Guyz d person dat talked about d LTV is equally right ok! Bt its nt recruitment perse, I met dos guyz in front of room 306 and I made personal inquiry from dem. What 1 of dem told me was den was totally different from recruitment. Bt bear in mind dat some persons were actually recruited bt wen d lastma guyz went to magodo for exams and wen d list of successful candidates came out.

2day again 7th april, 2016, a number of guyz were @ block 9 as well for documentation as well as filling of pension forms and dat speaks to d fact dat it is anoda recruitment. Dos of course are rural health guyz according to 1 of dem who decided to passed d info for d benefit of dos interested.

Lastly, politician list was out last week and dos on d list had bn cald for documentation as well as pension forms filled. D info on dis last paragraph was passed today by one of d guyz (a lady) who works with leadway pension and who happens to b 1 of dos dat filled d forms for d successful candidates on that list.

Safe Guyz
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
LexxieleE:
Guyz d person dat talked about d LTV is equally right ok! Bt its nt recruitment perse, I met dos guyz in front of room 306 and I made personal inquiry from dem. What 1 of dem told me was den was totally different from recruitment. Bt bear in mind dat some persons were actually recruited bt wen d lastma guyz went to magodo for exams and wen d list of successful candidates came out.

2day again 7th april, 2016, a number of guyz were @ block 9 as well for documentation as well as filling of pension forms and dat speaks to d fact dat it is anoda recruitment. Dos of course are rural health guyz according to 1 of dem who decided to passed d info for d benefit of dos interested.

Lastly, politician list was out last week and dos on d list had bn cald for documentation as well as pension forms filled. D info on dis last paragraph was passed today by one of d guyz (a lady) who works with leadway pension and who happens to b 1 of dos dat filled d forms for d successful candidates on that list.

Safe Guyz
Pls o, did you work or regularly goes to alausa. I mean, how do you know all dis? Mind u, even b4 conclusion of interview, don't u tink politician alrdy gave dere list cos dey are aware of dis exercise even b4 we do. I tell u, by d tym final list will come out, many ppl will be surprised. However, i'm not disputin dat fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.