Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz (6056 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by sholly4444(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
What is this man really doing? On his wedding day @ public, conducting a v!rg!n!ty test I presume......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by deewhone(f): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
That's the work of those M.Cs
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
He's removing the garter from her thigh.
He's gonna fling it at a group of batcholers and whoever catches it will marry next.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by sholly4444(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
He's removing the garter from her thig.
He's gonna fling it at a group of batcholers and whoever catches it will marry next.

Lolzzzz, like seriously
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
sholly4444:

Lolzzzz, like seriously
Yes,it's tradition.
The bride throws her bouche of flowers into a group of batchlorettes
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by donTbone(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
And the MC will tell me to do this? undecided undecided undecided
Is he Paying me or am paying HIM?

6 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes,it's tradition.
The bride throws her bouche of flowers into a group of batchlorettes
lolzzz...u knw alot about marriage .

#YOLO
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by blackjack21(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is MADNESS
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Veeerrryy oold pic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
richommie:
lolzzz...u knw alot about marriage .

#YOLO
I've been to weddings and seen them online.
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by passionate88: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
See as she cover her face, she dey do like say she never receive 'head' before angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by blackjack21(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:

No, that's not exactly right.

whoever catch it wilk br Shanghaied into a relationship with the lady what catches rhe flower.
grin
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
I pray the young man, don't choke to death as a result of the horrible stench down there.

He might wanna reconsider his decision.

Anyway, dumb thread all the same.
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
blackjack21:

No, that's not exactly right.

whoever catch it wilk br Shanghaied into a relationship with the lady what catches rhe flower.
grin
Look here Captain,in some weddin' ceremonies the guy that catches the garter does put it on the thigh of the lady that catches the the flowers but there is no shanghaing!
Now get outta here before I make you walk the plank grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by sholly4444(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
blackjack21:
This is MADNESS

Kilode! Madness ke? On wedding day #lolzzzz
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by jonaifame22(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
I guess he wants to give her a head! cheesy
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by sholly4444(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Drefan:
I pray the young man, don't choke to death as a result of the horrible stench down there.

He might wanna reconsider his decision.

Anyway, dumb thread all the same.

Hunmmmmmm, dumb u said?
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by blackjack21(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Look here Captain,in some weddin' ceremonies the guy that catches the garter does put it on the thigh of the lady that catches the the flowers but there is no shanghaing!
Now get outta here before I make you walk the plank grin

PIRATE
grin
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
sholly4444:

Hunmmmmmm, dumb u said?
Right.
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
blackjack21:

PIRATE
grin
Yes I know,pirate captain Blackjack .
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by blackjack21(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
sholly4444:

Kilode! Madness ke? On wedding day #lolzzzz
shey Na today .....
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by blackjack21(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by blackjack21(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:

Thick as thieves, nigh uncatchable. cool
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by MadCow1: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:

Please don't mind these Nigerians.. grin

They will copy the White mans wedding style but wouldn't bother to follow it through.

I am glad somebody understands whats going on in the picture.

I couldn't have done this at my wedding, I wouldn't want my In-laws and my parents to die of heart attacks on my wedding day. grin

But if na me sha, I go just lick her envelope small before I come out from under there. grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by sholly4444(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
passionate88:
See as she cover her face, she dey do like say she never receive 'head' before angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lolzzzz am sure she neva, becos d tin dey do her body somhow
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
MadCow1:

They will copy the White mans wedding style but wouldn't bother to follow it through.

I couldn't have done this at my wedding, I wouldn't want my In-laws and my parents to die of heart attacks on my wedding day. grin

But if na me sha, I go just lick her envelope small before I come out from under there. grin
Lol.Well,she's your wife so okay.
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
blackjack21:

Thick as thieves, nigh uncatchable. cool
Uh,okay. smiley
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by sholly4444(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahha
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by kakatoheebo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by cruzita(f): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin if that man finally come out ,the kind sweat wey go full him face eh ,no be small jungle him from come out ooo

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz by duke59(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
D man is looking for his birth right grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... / Purpose Of Dick Slapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.