Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song (35358 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Last position in class accusing first positio that he wrote what he wanted to write-

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Frustration.... Eiya. sad
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Extom(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
drnairalov:
ode in so many phases
Good God cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by tayorx(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by cruzita(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
mtcheeeeew we don tire already
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by fularm(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
This guy Don dey Colo. How dare you accusing 2 baba of stealing your song. Oga pack well
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Ikem11(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
he may be right though. no fire without smoke...
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by sayitright: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Omo nah plenty smoking of igbo dey worry am..... I dey go him page now go tell am. mumu boy.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
slimbless:
They are always stealing his song, and yet no single track from him.
Why is it that it's only hit track they steal from him.
Bia Bro blackface, it's not too late to learn vocation n stop ranting on Twitter

Babe You harsh O
grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by abbiecutie(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
was going to ask same question
brianero24:
Someone explain to me how artists steal songs abeg...
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by sucess001(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
what it basically means is that you are meant to be a songwriter and non a musician!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by kachnov(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Everyone is stealing black face's songs...there is God o
grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by bigtt76(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wonder whatever has gone wrong between these best of friends. May God lead them to a common ground for prompt resolution. Amen sad
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by sleekyonyx(f): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol grin chai I feel his pains, a whole blackface relegated to the background...
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by mercydaniel: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahaha see frustration in d highest order.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by MrHighSea: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Whr im dy always keep am.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Show of shame.

If i cant sing, i can sell, build, teach, act or do some other thing..
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by M4gunners: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
SupaFemi:
Again Bros how about the songs wen dem no steal? Why u neva blow
Wicked lol.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
And some people want weed legalised
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by frankblinkz(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
one thing i know for sure is d fact dat dis dude jst want his name back in d industry...like u can see nw his name is in d lips of everyone dat his songs re stolen,later on he starts realising songs..its normal(wizkid did same with davido with dia beef stuff,and wizkid name was still on irrespective of realising new songs).....lmao for dem artiste oo,dem get scope shaa
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by geozone: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
I've probably stolen his song too. Just dont know when or how i came across it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by ogaprime(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hey everybody its time for "I blame you and you accuse me " game...

So

I blame you and you accuse me

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by cybertuns(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackface, na only u? go buy padlock lock ur songs if na to dey keep songs na e go make u blow

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by noskyblaze(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
sayitright:
Omo nah plenty smoking of igbo dey worry am..... I dey go him page now go tell am. mumu boy.
no mind am na werey, everytime nai em dy steal him songs
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by omnisali: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Guide things well bro? I lost my phone the other week and I pray the founder dont use my works. I just pray cos God knows I'll shoot another man.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by mapet: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
If it is true, then let Tuface return all income and royalties on that song to him.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by UjSizzle(f): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Black face has a not-too-good voice. Tuface sings beautifully.
Black face writes songs. Tuface buys songs.
case closed.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by bluecircle470: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Black faze shud b taken for mental test o
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by haqueurate(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Correction, ice fish vs olosho!
Sorry, I mean ice block
oh oh I mean ice age
mtchwwwwww ice princes grin

Kreamie:
So much drama in 2016

DAVIDO VS SOPHIE

DONJAZZY VS OLAMIDE

WIZKID VS DAMMY KRANE

ICEPRINCE VS MAIMA/AKIN

BLACKFACE VS WIZKID

BLACKFACE VS TUFACE

Whose are we to expect next?

Maybe the lfemales will grace us with their drama undecided undecided ..Females like Denrele and Korede Bello grin grin grin

What a year to be alive!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by trusth1: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please i need you to post this so that the world will see the inhumane treatment we are been subjected to.
I work with MTN as a registration agent at Amen Centre Abesan Ipaja.
The supervisors here especially Mr Wale, Mr Gboye and Dipo treat us like slaves. The only way to be in their good book is by having sex with them, they have turned the venue meant for registration to a hotel where they have sex with agents at will, even during working hours.
Most times we have to touch customers and we have asked for protective gloves but they are yet to provide since 21st of December that we started working.
At other centres, their supervisors give each agent #1000 per day as feeding allowance but at Amen centre, we haven't received any, our supervisors said that mtn didn't give them any money for feeding allowance of the agents. Most days they don't buy water in the dispensers still complaining that mtn didnt make provision for that, we work from morning till night, without food and water. I don't know what the Agents at Amen Centre Abesan has done to mtn to deserve this treatment or are the supervisors lying?
Finally, our supervisors told us we will be paid #40,000 at the end of the month but we heard some centers will be paying their agents #70,000. We are doing the same job,why should we be paid differently? I think our supervisors are trying to play us. Please come to our aid, the month is almost ending. Thank you.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by maestroz: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
utenwuson:
where is he always keeping his songs? ds blackface is jst mad

blackface I heard he s always chatting on "2go' wt his Asha 201! dts d same phone he s using for twitter?

why is blackface behaving as if his brain is also black
why rant on air to attract cheap popularity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) / Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.