Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song (35359 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Whobedatte(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2016
trusth1:
Please i need you to post this so that the world will see the inhumane treatment we are been subjected to.
I work with MTN as a registration agent at Amen Centre Abesan Ipaja.
The supervisors here especially Mr Wale, Mr Gboye and Dipo treat us like slaves. The only way to be in their good book is by having sex with them, they have turned the venue meant for registration to a hotel where they have sex with agents at will, even during working hours.
Most times we have to touch customers and we have asked for protective gloves but they are yet to provide since 21st of December that we started working.
At other centres, their supervisors give each agent #1000 per day as feeding allowance but at Amen centre, we haven't received any, our supervisors said that mtn didn't give them any money for feeding allowance of the agents. Most days they don't buy water in the dispensers still complaining that mtn didnt make provision for that, we work from morning till night, without food and water. I don't know what the Agents at Amen Centre Abesan has done to mtn to deserve this treatment or are the supervisors lying?
Finally, our supervisors told us we will be paid #40,000 at the end of the month but we heard some centers will be paying their agents #70,000. We are doing the same job,why should we be paid differently? I think our supervisors are trying to play us. Please come to our aid, the month is almost ending. Thank you.
Mr Gboye or Boye? Is the agency impact direct at omole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos / How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.