Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) (49798 Views)

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Why We Handcuffed Metuh − NPS / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Akkord4gov: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
anonimi:

But what is good for Dasuki is not good for Metuh, abi
Yet you talk about equality?

Why be say na Dasuki you dey always use as an example. Tribalism at its peak. FG,pls go handcuff Dasuki too o

Wetin concern me,na my father? Or I eat from his money?

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
eleko1:
grin grin grin cheesy sad embarassed .Tonyebarcanista yaf abandoned nurse Metuh to his fate/face the music alone embarassed lipsrsealed grin grin
Na me send am message abi shey I follow am chop?
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
I wish the same punishment should be given to buhari's friends and political associates who also enrich themselves through corrupt means in other sectors besides dasukigate.Let them keep filing fresh or amended charges instead of prosecuting the current ones.4 years will come while nobody has been prosecuted.
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Charly68: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
O my God,PMB really mean business ooo..many big men will go into prison this year..can somebody tell Metuh that this is not a laughing matter

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by peacengine(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dem just wan humilate dis man, but the man na warrior
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by donTbone(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant u see d man shocked damm fuvking cute kiss cheesy
Will you cmon stop that... undecided
You dont even know if his daughter is reading your comment!

They will just accuse you too...Then handcuff will be your own signature too!
grin

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Spyman28: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
State of economy out of Buhari’s control, says Okupe

On January 25, 20161:09 pm/In News/Comments

By Ikenna Asomba

Former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Monday, lamented over the precarious state of the nation’s economy, particularly as it relates to crude oil production and sale.

Okupe, who took to his Facebook page, said the volatility of oil prices have threatened the stability of the Nigerian economy, noting that it has become pertinent that this ominous situation is totally out of the control of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Okupe
Okupe

Okupe said: “These are very critical periods for World economy as it relates to Crude Oil production and sales. For a country like Nigeria it becomes more crucial in view of the fact that close to 70% of government revenue comes from sale of crude oil.

“In recent times however, the volatility of the oil prices have threatened the stability of the Nigerian Economy.

“Specifically the present price of crude oil hovering between $26 & $28 US dollar directly undermines the profitability of the crude oil enterprise, as the cost of production of crude in Nigeria is about $30 USD. This high cost of production is second only to Russia. Saudi, Iran,Iraq all produce at a cost between $12 &$15 USD.

“The danger signal here is clear and profound. The implication of this price regime is that we begin to lose $4-$2 USD for every barrel of crude oil we produce.

“It is pertinent to state clearly here that this ominous situation is totally out of the control of the present administration. But because we are all stakeholders in the Nigerian project and also for the fact that any external threat to the survival or interest of Nigeria calls for a bi-partisan Cooperation, it becomes imperative that we all put all heads together to find a solution.”

Okupe added: “I believe the government must readjust the budget immediately. Recurrent expenditure must be reduced by 50% minimum, while the capital is reviewed to focus mainly on projects that will directly impact on production and export driven initiatives.

“The deficit in the budget must be reduced substantially while the bench mark is brought lower to between $17 & $20 USD.

“There is need to liberalise some aspects of our Forex policies. Nigerians and foreigners must be encouraged to bring in their foreign currencies with absolute necessary guarantees.

“Lastly while the current anti corruption war must continue unabated emphasis must now be placed on recoverable to boost our foreign cash inflow. The need for the government to declare a national emergency and nationwide austerity measure regime cannot be over emphasized.”
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Goldencollins: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
tuale4u:

how does probe stop economic growth?
And I hope the economy is growing at d moment with N1 equal to 1dollar. Rubbish
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by funlord(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin

See the garrulous _idiots forced smile abeg! So upon say him dey form 'big boy billionaire since', him no fit meet up with the bail conditions again? Awon fellow robbing goons don desert you ni?

Looter vandross!
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by 9jatriot(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Did this write up really come from that guy with indomie in his brain? When did he get himself back? Does the fear of Buhari lead to miracles now?
I non understand.
Spyman28:

State of economy out of Buhari’s control, says Okupe

On January 25, 20161:09 pm/In News/Comments

By Ikenna Asomba

Former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Monday, lamented over the precarious state of the nation’s economy, particularly as it relates to crude oil production and sale.

Okupe, who took to his Facebook page, said the volatility of oil prices have threatened the stability of the Nigerian economy, noting that it has become pertinent that this ominous situation is totally out of the control of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Okupe
Okupe

Okupe said: “These are very critical periods for World economy as it relates to Crude Oil production and sales. For a country like Nigeria it becomes more crucial in view of the fact that close to 70% of government revenue comes from sale of crude oil.

“In recent times however, the volatility of the oil prices have threatened the stability of the Nigerian Economy.

“Specifically the present price of crude oil hovering between $26 & $28 US dollar directly undermines the profitability of the crude oil enterprise, as the cost of production of crude in Nigeria is about $30 USD. This high cost of production is second only to Russia. Saudi, Iran,Iraq all produce at a cost between $12 &$15 USD.

“The danger signal here is clear and profound. The implication of this price regime is that we begin to lose $4-$2 USD for every barrel of crude oil we produce.

“It is pertinent to state clearly here that this ominous situation is totally out of the control of the present administration. But because we are all stakeholders in the Nigerian project and also for the fact that any external threat to the survival or interest of Nigeria calls for a bi-partisan Cooperation, it becomes imperative that we all put all heads together to find a solution.”

Okupe added: “I believe the government must readjust the budget immediately. Recurrent expenditure must be reduced by 50% minimum, while the capital is reviewed to focus mainly on projects that will directly impact on production and export driven initiatives.

“The deficit in the budget must be reduced substantially while the bench mark is brought lower to between $17 & $20 USD.

“There is need to liberalise some aspects of our Forex policies. Nigerians and foreigners must be encouraged to bring in their foreign currencies with absolute necessary guarantees.

“Lastly while the current anti corruption war must continue unabated emphasis must now be placed on recoverable to boost our foreign cash inflow. The need for the government to declare a national emergency and nationwide austerity measure regime cannot be over emphasized.”
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Davidchitah(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=Akkord4gov post=42311602]Mmmkgdfghjktyyhfg

A lot is wrong with you if you can celebrate justice when a man that steals few thousands of naira is being harrased and frown at handcuffing Metuh.

We are born equal and there must be equality in everything especially in justice
What is good for the rich is also good for the poor.

For those quoting me and saying we can never be equal,agreed but justice must be an exemption if we want to have the kind of society we all crave for.
Infact I am not yet satisfied with this kind of justice. It still shows inequality truly,this prisoner is too fresh than Bayo,Chinedu and Musa that are in prison.

My neighbour spent just 48 hrs in prison and spent another 3weeks in the hospital after released from the prison. Metuh,Dasuki etc must face justice and I can't wait to hear "Mr Metuh and Mr Dasuki,you have been sentenced to 20 and 25 years respectively in prison with hard labour,coooooouuuuuuurrrrrttttttttt".

How many times has the main culprit, Dazuki appeared in court with handcuff??. This is a plot to demoralize the PDP and outright display of PMB's hatred to people of the South Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
Not a big deal na

Choi,,, see as prisoner fresh,,, warders dry like crayfish... Anaemenu
I dey tell u guy
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by comos: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
When Buhari succeed in destroying the opposition party, he will thereafter suppress is own party thereby leaving the coast clear for only him in 2019.
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by muhakeem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
tuale4u:

how does probe stop economic growth?
don't mind the dull guy, maybe its the ministers that are probing corrupt leaders and its making the economy crumble

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by muhakeem(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
cally3D:

He wastes time chasing the wind instead of implementing policies that alleviate d condition of citizens
is that not why he has ministers?

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by cally3D(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
muhakeem:
is that not why he has ministers?
Which kyn ministers?
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by muhakeem(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
cally3D:
Which kyn ministers?
browse it
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by cally3D(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
muhakeem:
browse it
Browse wat again?
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
;
cally3D:

He wastes time chasing the wind instead of implementing policies that alleviate d condition of citizens

You must have received a small slice of yam yourself. grin

Yam eaters caused the condition, it makes sense to show that yam eating does not pay.

You can eat the yam but you cannot digest it. That's Buhari for you.
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by muhakeem(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
cally3D:
Browse wat again?
so that u would know which kyn minister
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by mida101(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Mmmkgdfghjktyyhfg

A lot is wrong with you if you can celebrate justice when a man that steals few thousands of naira is being harrased and frown at handcuffing Metuh.

We are born equal and there must be equality in everything especially in justice

For those quoting me and saying we can never be equal,agreed but justice must be an exemption if we want to have the kind of society we all crave for.
Infact I am not yet satisfied with this kind of justice. It still shows inequality truly,this prisoner is too fresh than Bayo,Chinedu and Musa that are in prison.

My neighbour spent just 48 hrs in prison and spent another 3weeks in the hospital after released from the prison. Metuh,Dasuki etc must face justice and I can't wait to hear "Mr Metuh and Mr Dasuki,you have been sentenced to 20 and 25 years respectively in prison with hard labour,coooooouuuuuuurrrrrttttttttt".

2nd to comment on Lalasticlala thread grin grin. You know what it means but I won't beg for likes,i can only beg for job
. U re absolutely right....these men have their lawfully places in jail... we re all equal before the law. He who steals shud pay the price...

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by mida101(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Mmmkgdfghjktyyhfg

My neighbour spent just 48 hrs in prison and spent another 3weeks in the hospital after released from the prison. Metuh,Dasuki etc must face justice and I can't wait to hear "Mr Metuh and Mr Dasuki,you have been sentenced to 20 and 25 years respectively in prison with hard labour,coooooouuuuuuurrrrrtttttt
2nd to comment on Lalasticlala thread grin grin. You know what it means but I won't beg for likes,i can only beg for job
. U re absolutely right....these men have their lawfully places in jail... we re all equal before the law. He who steals shud pay the price...

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
See the woman! When their husbands are lavishing blood money on them, they can't caution them.

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
cally3D:
What wud it profit Baba to go around probing past leaders while the economy crumbles?
u re a nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by tiger28: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
cally3D:
What wud it profit Baba to go around probing past leaders while the economy crumbles?
See corruption fighting back desperately tooth and nails! !+

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
XieXie:
Wait ooo is that background the prison?

E fine jare.

But on a more serious note.... I thought Dasuki was reported to be The King Thief?
How come his own case is not receiving this degree of media ridicule even when he challenged Nig fed govt in court for flouting court orders in his favour.
thank you bro.am not absolving metuh infact he deserves whatever he gets but what of the main character in this whole saga dasuki

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by ogbongem: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
I feel sorry for him now!
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by ministeriallist: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:
He don dey sober small small.

The tag of an ex-convict no easy.
He's presumed innocent until proven guilty by the court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.