Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) (54995 Views)

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by rasheedmalik113: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
this boys are jubles and weaked in the town ,send them 2 prison
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by calculator123(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
kingbee109:
This is good but the police is not doing a complete job.
Why? This cultists have rival called the DownTown
boys. The Down Town boys are never arrested, why?
Are the police biased? Before this boys burnt the said
house, the DownTown boys who are based around
Abule Oja and Abule Ijesha orchestrated a stealth kill of
two members of these arrested boys on Friday 22-2016.
The reason why the house was razed down is what I
don’t know but the police should do a complete job by
arresting both sides. All of them are evil and deadly.

There are still many of them inside ebute Ilaje and their
activities is disturbing the sand business in ebute Ilaje.
Anytime any Tipper is driving along Abule Oja or Abule
Ijesha and the DownTown boys accost them on the
road, it means trouble for the tipper driver and its
passengers, as money and other valuables would be
forcefully extorted by these evil DownTown boys

To me, these boys are easy to arrest because mere
looking at them, one would know them. And they most
times carry small bag across their shoulder. The bag
they carry is what they use to carry gun up and down.

My pain is that these boys would be released once the
police see money. Five of these boys were arrested last
year by the Eleweran police command in Ogun state for
stealing a car. Now the five people arrested are now
walking free in Ebute Ilaje Bariga Lagos. What
happened? Has the case been swept under the carpet?
Or the court of law of competent jurisdiction discharged
and acquitted them? I guess not.
Just yesterday, 24-01-2016, the police patrol van
stationed in Ebute Ilaje Bariga to patrol the area left the
place and immediately, the cultists started
their usual Sunday meeting. They sang loudly, clapped repeatedly and danced. And just immediately the
cultists finished their meeting, the police van returned to its normal parking place. Was that a coincidence? Or planned? Let's check it: what can give gut to cult boys to hold meeting in a place about 100 metres away from police patrol van? Let's assume the van coincidentally moved away, what confidence do they have to hold meeting in an area that's supposed to be constantly patrolled by the police? It was all planned, my people. The police is doing nothing! Absolutely nothing! They wine and dine with evil boys they are supposed to
arrest! Who does that?! I’ve seen with my eyes where
some top shots of this boys in Ebute Ilaje
Bariga buy drinks and give money to the policemen that
are supposed to arrest the same boys. It is an eyesore! Very
backward! A breach of trust! Aiding and abetting
criminals! There are many things I've seen and heard. I can't say it all. Only God can save us

I hope concerned authorities are reading this! Please help! This mayhem is scary and the residents including sand sellers and tipper owners in Ebute Ilaje Bariga are scared and don't know what to do. The police is doing nothing because they are encouraging it as a result of money they get from these devils. Please HELP!!!
omo bariga bawo ni. ebute ilaje the home of touts and hoodlums esp jpron and d late shaggy.crime does not pay.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by calculator123(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Saheed9:
The only good thing I've heard of from that area is olamide. Though he also has some bariga - like behavior
you forgot 9ice yes 9ice and lil keshy omo odunsi.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by idupaul: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
kingbee109:

their usual Sunday meeting. They sang loudly, clapped repeatedly and danced. And just immediately the
cultists finished their meeting, the police van returned to its normal parking place. Was that a coincidence? Or planned? Let's check it: what can give gut to cult boys to hold meeting in a place about 100 metres away from police patrol van? Let's assume the van coincidentally moved away, what confidence do they have to hold meeting in an area that's supposed to be constantly patrolled by the police? It was all planned, my people. The police is doing nothing! Absolutely nothing! They wine and dine with evil boys they are supposed to
criminals! There are many things I've seen and heard. I can't say it all. Only God can save us

I hope concerned authorities are reading this! Please help! This mayhem is scary and the residents including sand sellers and tipper owners in Ebute Ilaje Bariga are scared and don't know what to do. The police is doing nothing because they are encouraging it as a result of money they get from these devils. Please HELP!!!

People like U need to contest elective office in that Bariga because U clearly have a good grasp of the issues there..respect
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by holaralph(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
@ kingbee am not surprise at all what you said about those rotten eggs among the few police, I was in a bus going to Alaba and A guy phone rings and the guy was sitting beside me though he was sleeping inside the 22:51:13 bus I later wake him and he picked the call and it was his brother who as been in America for long calling him...... What I noticed during their conversation was that my co passenger was begging his brother to try come home again but the brother whom I heard very clear said He will never come back to Nigeria that what He saw Nigerian police that was meant to protect Nigerians carrying gun to a place for thief to come and pick up. After all said and done the guy in US stopped talking. And I try to ask his brother what happened and why his brother had decided not to come to Nigeria again. What I heard infuriated me so much that I shouted inside the Bus and people said brother what happened. These are what he told ( he said his brother sent An american specs benz and other cars to nigeria and he tell them not to touch that benz but they can do anything they like with the other cars meaning they can sell it, he said after about many years his brother came back to nigeria to visit him and their parent it was during the visitation that the brother Drove out of lagos to greet his longtime friend as he was coming he had double problem flat tyre and overheating engine all at once. And He decided to pack beside the road and it was late in the night. He rolled up and adjusted the seat and slept off though the vehicle glass is tinted. The guy when it was exactly 12:30am his brother said a police van arrived came straight to check on his benz car though they were unable to see the inside very well because he was putting on black jean up and down that after checking his car they move some meters away from his car and they offloaded a very long sack besides the road and they left, he said the brother was very curious to know what was inside the sack while waiting after 30minutes a very nice car with guys came to that spot to carry the sack. He said they left and exactly 4am the car with those guys came around drop the sack at the same spot and zoom off by 4:30am the police van came to carry that sack and they left......... My co passenger said very early in the morning his brother did not try to fix the car that he rushed back home purging purging and purging and he said he is going back today....... That he never knew some Nigerian police can do what do they that they ask him what they did but he never tell them and before 24hours he left for US that its over 10 years he as left and he said he will never come back because NPF are supplying guns to Armed Robbers that they should and carry the benz car.......... So My brother where I am here I use to see police people go to okada garage to collect money, even with this new car given to them by Gov AMBODE, I use to see polce people go to those guys selling marjuana to collect money, they will also go to Bear parlour to collect money. The funniest part of it is that it won't be just 1 set but different sets will be coming........ I was alighting from okada last week I saw a police man play baba ijebu and I laugh very loud his colleagues parked besides the express road and he came to play........ As I was reading your comment I know you are saying what you saw...... May God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by mkoabiola: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
I watched it on TVC news,however a mild drama ensued when d leader of d gang was teliing all d journalist and policemen.
"Evrybody go die if I die"I no do anything ,leave me.lol
All d journalists laughed
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by holaralph(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
@ kingbee am not surprise at all what you said about those rotten eggs among the few police, I was in a bus going to Alaba and A guy phone rings and the guy was sitting beside me though he was sleeping inside the 22:51:13 bus I later wake him and he picked the call and it was his brother who as been in America for long calling him...... What I noticed during their conversation was that my co passenger was begging his brother to try come home again but the brother whom I heard very clear said He will never come back to Nigeria that what He saw Nigerian police that was meant to protect Nigerians carrying gun to a place for thief to come and pick up. After all said and done the guy in US stopped talking. And I try to ask his brother what happened and why his brother had decided not to come to Nigeria again. What I heard infuriated me so much that I shouted inside the Bus and people said brother what happened. These are what he told ( he said his brother sent An american specs benz and other cars to nigeria and he tell them not to touch that benz but they can do anything they like with the other cars meaning they can sell it, he said after about many years his brother came back to nigeria to visit him and their parent it was during the visitation that the brother Drove out of lagos to greet his longtime friend as he was coming he had double problem flat tyre and overheating engine all at once. And He decided to pack beside the road and it was late in the night. He rolled up and adjusted the seat and slept off though the vehicle glass is tinted. The guy when it was exactly 12:30am his brother said a police van arrived came straight to check on his benz car though they were unable to see the inside very well because he was putting on black jean up and down that after checking his car they move some meters away from his car and they offloaded a very long sack besides the road and they left, he said the brother was very curious to know what was inside the sack while waiting after 30minutes a very nice car with guys came to that spot to carry the sack. He said they left and exactly 4am the car with those guys came around drop the sack at the same spot and zoom off by 4:30am the police van came to carry that sack and they left......... My co passenger said very early in the morning his brother did not try to fix the car that he rushed back home purging purging and purging and he said he is going back today....... That he never knew some Nigerian police can do what do they that they ask him what they did but he never tell them and before 24hours he left for US that its over 10 years he as left and he said he will never come back because NPF are supplying guns to Armed Robbers that they should and carry the benz car.......... So My brother where I am here I use to see police people go to okada garage to collect money, even with this new car given to them by Gov AMBODE, I use to see polce people go to those guys selling marjuana to collect money, they will also go to Bear parlour to collect money. The funniest part of it is that it won't be just 1 set but different sets will be coming........ I was alighting from okada last week I saw a police man play baba ijebu and I laugh very loud his colleagues parked besides the express road and he came to play........ As I was reading your comment I know you are saying what you saw...... May God help us from those people with black cloth oooooo.......
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Barigaboy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
lankieman:
Hmm u sure say na the correct people dem nab abi na Naija police wayo?

I just dey ask ni o.
lol, I can't really say but d police were spotted at Odunsi area of bariga picking passerby by hairstyle, dressing etc after the cult fight. Atleast their must be pictures attached to post n their must be arrest n bail. Police is our friend mecheew
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by calculator123(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
theoptimist298:
They did not know an old woman was inside the burnt house so I hope they donot try to pin the murder of the woman on them. Come to think of it, who in their right minds woulld deliberately kill an old woman?

Is Amaechi not a bigger Cultist? But he has been rewarded with a ministerial position today. I demand that these boys be released immediately inorder for Buhari to be seen as fair towards all cultists.
ignorance is no excuse let them tried and sentenced
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by IamThrive(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Commenting on the 2nd pix: E bi like say the 1st moon-tu-la standing by the right don already collect spiritual slap.

R.I.p to the old woman they burnt,Amen!
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Barigaboy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
sekzy99:
Chai! Am new in d area but hardly stay around cos there faces are scary
yeap their face is scary but they know themself. Once u r not involved in their activities u r free. Even if they suspect u they would come to warn u.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Barigaboy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
otiigba1:
it's all about having control of the area, same with gangs here and in the US, when they are in group it's easier to intimidate, extort,steal, sell drugs and incite fear into the people residing in that area so when the rival gangs sees that there is a lot of money to be made in a certain area they began to fight and murder each other to see which gang is dangerous enough to take control of the area. The reason they Destroy, burn down houses or murder is to show residents how dangerous they are, thus no one would challenge them or report their activities to the police, because of fear of the gangs or cult as you guys call them in nigeria, in the case of nigerian police there is nothing they can do to these gang/cult members because they the police are Afraid of the gangs/ cult members. So becomes a case of "if you can't beat them,join them" all gang/cult members are ussually Unemployed cowards who has nothing to loose.hence why they resort in destroying other peoples property. Most of them do not have families so are ready to die any time just to put an end to their frustrated and miserable lives

I hope i have helped in answering your question as to why people joim gangs/cults.

Believe me i know. Man was a gang member.
U have not only answered d question that was how all this trouble started from Bariga. I would be surprise that d two gangs grew up as friends n later splited.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Barigaboy(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Well I can't really commend police effort yet cos I saw them making arrest after d cult fight picking guys with funny hairstyle n ruff dressing of which Odunsi street is one busy area of Bariga n that was not where d fight took place. D fight has been going on for years it just rise again. They r street gang who r jobless n depend on oda peoples huzzle, building of houses fee. Police r not helping d situation let be sincere we no as he dey go any support or arrest u see is for selfish reasons cos those guys have parties n strongly connected. Only that one cult is highly connected than d oda. All d arrest make is from one particular cult. D fight is between Ebute boys n Down town. But over d years Ebute boys has been arrested while d down town scot free which shouldn't be. Since June last year their has been robbery in Bariga till Dec 31 they start from Arobadade street. Whenever they come to rob d oda gang chase dem all d time n police come later when d gangs r gone n start chasing d gangs defending unknowingly. 1 day d robbers attacked me with knives, machet etc lol n packed some of my things macheted a guy beside me n left. D police captured some of those guys. I was invited to d station, I said I cudnt identify them n after some days I saw some of those gang arrested walked in group while I was coming from work. My people if to say I go point them wetin for happen. Why government can't stop this is becos they r still using dsame method of security to protect d area. Of which this securities now have their own percentage with fried meat n bears from d gangs. So how do u expect them to catch dsame gang. Please government authorities need to step into d matter n please use another method of security n not d old ones as they r no longer effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by REMMEI(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2016
I just don't wanna talk cos typing all my craps won't make the police/government arrest Asarailu..yeah!..that's his name..they nick named him death..he's been killing like no tomorrow..and he's been going scot free..i grew up in Bariga..i know every of their stories..it's not a good experience walahi.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Maxiyke: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Seems you are a member.

kingbee109:

Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2016
bastard!!!
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by sekzy99(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Barigaboy:
yeap their face is scary but they know themself. Once u r not involved in their activities u r free. Even if they suspect u they would come to warn u.
hmmm!!! Its well
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Luckysbab: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2016
kingbee109:

I think that's what I will do. This thing is very worrisome. Sand sellers as well as Tipper owners in Ebute Ilaje Bariga don't have rest of mind because of these boys. Their rival- the DownTown boys, always attack Tipper owner because the Tipper owners work in Ebute Ilaje Bariga. And this their rivalry does not concern Sand sellers and Tipper owners.

The police is the worst in all these things: instead for them to arrest these boys, they will move their patrol van away to a junction; any okada that passes don enter one chance. They beg people for money. They extort by force from motorists instead of working. Last week Thursday, some policemen from Ilaje Bariga Police Division came with a document from their DPO around 7pm that they want to be collecting #200 from every single boat everyday. Can you imagine?! Very pathetic! I don't know when the Nigerian Police force became task collector!

A lot these policemen are doing that I can't mention all.

Sahara Reporter would have a filled day is they hear everything

Best wishes as you do
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by hotwax: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2016
[size=16pt]Send them go meet Kanu for prison. Maybe they can share one or 2 things. Imagine...packing Yoruba cults and Igbo war lord in the same prison room. LOL...Fire[/size]
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by ericmor: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
kingbee109:
arresting both sides. All of them are evil and dead.

Some of d police men are also cultist. I know of some senior officers that are these cultist no1 in some area.
That abute an, na cultist zone o and abule ijesha n is still d abule ijesha boys dat extend to that abule oja. Dem Ibrahim n ko. Make I no talk too much, the police know dem, let dem do their work
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by jaez(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2016
I tink People involved in cultism hav mental issues...real big ones..cos I don't understand y one will be in a grp where u would av 2 look over ur shoulders all d time out of fear of different kinds of danger...y put ur sef in such a situation...y would some1 want 2 live a life devoid of peace of mind..I jst don't get it, it doesn't mak any sense 2 me
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by ericmor: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Barigaboy:
God bless u, I c that u r trully from Bariga. I didn't want to say anything too because u no 1 gat to be careful. I just want all readers to know that their r two cult group involve n its always being one side of the cult members that is always arrested n killed. The guy killed last Sallah belongs to dis same group arrested. Please don't be partial we understand d politics. Ebute to Igbaja is a base in Bariga while Folagoro is another base. But ebute has being affected leaving d downtown out because of their connections. All d guys arrested r all Ebute boys why partial. I wouldn't say anything more

Guy, wats folaagoro doing there? U got that wrong. U can't find a folaagoro boy getting involve in any cultism activity when they have their education to face why others go to work. The only thing is just that folaagoro is d area that separate abule ijesha n akoka n bajule straith to bariga n most of those boys do pass tru folaagoro to the other side to do their devilish work n some do come to folaagoro to extort since they know is a peaceful area. Stop passing wrong information.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by ericmor: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2016
REMMEI:
I just don't wanna talk cos typing all my craps won't make the police/government arrest Asarailu..yeah!..that's his name..they nick named him death..he's been killing like no tomorrow..and he's been going scot free..i grew up in Bariga..i know every of their stories..it's not a good experience walahi.

If the boi hear u call him that name en, is only God dat will help u dat day cus even his bois don't even call him dat name again cus i heard he said he don't want them to be calling him dat name again. Wat I've heard tho
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by Barigaboy(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2016
kingbee109:

Downtown is APC so they gat a lot of power now using against Ebute boys of PDP now it is that power they r using against dem. Instead of 2 of them being dealt with u will notice that is only one side facing d problem. U did not watch their Ifako APC rally where cultist were allowed carry guns in their hands life in d evening with other securities. So how is the matter going to get solve. That's d little I can tell u. Those gangs knows each other very well. Have u ever seen them before calling to threaten each other on phone. That's as far as they go about their crazy cultist. They r recruiting some small children now very wicked of 15yrs n above. If u dere them they will slice u. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by segxi1960: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
theoptimist298:
They did not know an old woman was inside the burnt house so I hope they donot try to pin the murder of the woman on them. Come to think of it, who in their right minds woulld deliberately kill an old woman?

Is Amaechi not a bigger Cultist? But he has been rewarded with a ministerial position today. I demand that these boys be released immediately inorder for Buhari to be seen as fair towards all cultists.

You sir, are very stupid.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by glossy6(f): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
theoptimist298:

Snitch. Did u also read that it was a reprisal attack and that 2 of their guys were killed earlier? Did u also read that the police aids and abets the cultists from the other faction? If justice is to be served then the crackdown by the police should be on both sides fighting. Pls note that I totally condemn the killing of the woman and may God rest her soul.

Where in your post did you condemn the killing of the old woman?
#sonofabrainlessbitch
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by hardeyincah(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Saheed9:
The only good thing I've heard of from that area is olamide. Though he also has some bariga - like behavior
see ur mouth! every place in Lagos is surrounded by hoodlums not only Bariga, Bariga is just the talk of the moment ....
9ice, ajasa, DJ zeez and many more have their back ground from Bariga. they have the good and bad of Lagos state.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by hardeyincah(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
otiigba1:
if this is true? Then people living in that area are doomed. Besides i thought that the government of change promised security of nigerians when they were campaigning? So were the hell!? Has the security gone?
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by hardeyincah(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
otiigba1:
if this is true? Then people living in that area are doomed. Besides i thought that the government of change promised security of nigerians when they were campaigning? So were the hell!? Has the security gone?
ebute ilaje is a warzone... but bro don't curse this those living there! they are not doomed IJN
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by sejoba: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
cultism in Bariga is supported by Bariga Police, they are member of the cult, the DCO of Bariga Police station is a strong member. imagine the DCO witness a crime during 2015 election by a cult guy called Segun, believe me you, the guy came out to face the DCO and the DCO could not do anything, rather he said the guy is a good friend that he can not do such. So in conclusion Police are corrupt, cos me I don't have any trust in Nigerian Police.
Re: Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) by integrity55: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Its a really sad situation. I grew up in bariga & my parents still live in bariga. I know the whole story. This cult war had begun 9yrs ago. They are all bad gangs but the downtown boyz headed now by ibrahim balogun a.k.a ibro small jplon when they dominated the ilaje area are known for their extortion, stealing, raping & robbing of valuables from residents but the ebute boyz headed by late segun ogbere aka shaggy don't do such to residents since his father was a baale in ebute ilaje & he has his name to protect & besides they make millions of naira in ilaje ebute & its environs through sand & block business so they only protect their region from any opposition & then ibro small jplon who knows how much shaggy boyz make down ebute ilaje would do all it takes to kill anyone who stands in his way if does not dominate the ebute ilaje area with his devilish & deadly boyz. The reprisal attack was on tessy's father's house at oshinfolarin street when Ibrahim balogun aka egunjobi, tessy, austin & friday aka fryo & others went to kill abiye & benmo aka alhaji kpotokpoto. Like i said before the war had been going on for several yrs & many of both sides of their cult groups have been murder by they themselves, they are just killing each other for domination of the ebute ilaje because there's a lot of cashflow in that area than anywhere else, the reason why this got so loud & in the news was because of that old woman's death. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.