Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (38607 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by tellwisdom: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chase her out of your house. She be witch sad
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Vivipop(f): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
She is your potential or would-be mother-Inlaw and not your mother-Inlaw.

Still, you should help her for her daughter's sake.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by kenny905(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:
Never repay evil for evil. Show her that age is just a number and that you are the bigger man here. Since you can pay the money why not do so. And you will also be getting rid of her too. At least, even if God doesn't bless you (will He will) her leaving would be reward enough.
c d rubbish wet u just post, u no even get shame...My friend kick f useless woman out of ur house jor....First rule of karma states that it will always come back to hurt..bitchy huh.....but na u dry pay her d same favor now o.....besides just bcux u impregnated a girl doesn't make her mama ur inlaw bros....

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by saraphina(f): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

U may be used to the popular saying of "to forgive is human". it kinda sound lame and unreasonable, especially when a suppose adversery is at your mercy, after suffering hell at the hands of that same person(I feel same way too).

But I tell you
,. Transfering hate/anger in this situation is inllogically and unapt, Considering that this woman is not just a stranger,but a family to you, bounded by blood.
Nature and karma may leta dance shoki with that little blessing you feel you have presently, if you decide to go on with ur plans. (Nobody has monopoly over success)
Don't forget that no matter how you may think that her daughter, hate her.
She will always have soft spot for her mother and wouldn't completely support you kicking her mother out, which is ironically a slap to her person...infact, when your other inlaws hear how you treated their daughter. They will never have favourable opinion of you.

Maturity demands that you help her out and make provision for her leaving. By doing so. You have shown her maturity and she will surely regret the way she treated you.
[/b][/size]
seconded.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Khan1993: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bad in-laws everywhere. But look the brighter side. God has fought for you. Help her with the money but DONT allow her live with you afterwards.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by kaywiluv(f): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
badboyphc:
Fukkboy. You no get money you dey give girl belle. I still feel broke with my 6.2 Million in the bank.

Chei. What you were supposed to do was abort that child before you come stress it for no reason in this world.

My 2k.

Send ur account details let me confirm tongue
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Dom2020: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls if u can afford to pay, just pay so she can go back to her place and get off ur back, some of us married men. if we have to recount our experience with in laws, that means we don't want the younger Bros to settle down
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Barigaboy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
My brother I would like u to take my advice. I know that u have gone tru a lot but God has blessed u just to prove to people that he is still with u. D best way to make someone who has maltreat u in d pass or feel that u can succeed is helping them when God place their help in your hand u kindly do it with smile on your face. That is when they realise this world is a small world. My brother thank God for your present n thank God for your wife. Make sure u take care of your wife cos she faced d difficult time with u.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

U may be used to the popular saying of "to forgive is human". it kinda sound lame and unreasonable, especially when a suppose adversery is at your mercy, after suffering hell at the hands of that same person(I feel same way too).

But I tell you
,. Transfering hate/anger in this situation is inllogically and unapt, Considering that this woman is not just a stranger,but a family to you, bounded by blood.
Nature and karma may leta dance shoki with that little blessing you feel you have presently, if you decide to go on with ur plans. (Nobody has monopoly over success)
She will always have soft spot for her mother and wouldn't completely support you kicking her mother out, which is ironically a slap to her person...infact, when your other inlaws hear how you treated their daughter. They will never have favourable opinion of you.

Maturity demands that you help her out and make provision for her leaving. By doing so. You have shown her maturity and she will surely regret the way she treated you.
[/b][/size]
@op, promise me dat u ll not read any other comment outside this b4 making ur decision. Obedience is better Dan sacrifice!

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by mallimillz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bro u just help her..Is not easy with d struggling
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by ipreach: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op, help her and pay up to put shame on her. In her next world, she will never be wicked again

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by doveda: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
cypru.s000:
[size=13pt][b]

But I tell you

[/b][/size]

I like your stand.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by goldenboy1894: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
your choice..who caresssssssshhhhh
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by TheArchangel(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
daveson07:
she just finished her apprihentice,she is now a nurse and i'm trying to set up her mini-shop for clinical purpose so i'm gonna do all the marriage rites before this year runs out by the grace of God,,tnx a lot
a nurse Apprentice ?? Which world are you living in?? Oh my God, my enviable profession is being rubbished by my fellow countrymen.
Your woman is a ward maid, in as much as this is not related to your quest, please send that girl to school to be a professional nurse not Eliza nurse.

See my homies on our exam and break period.....damn.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
You got her daughter pregnant despite you knew you were a destitute and you expect her to be nice to you abi? Not only that you left her with her mother to take care of, as if the woman no get her own problem? You are not serious. I'm happy she chased her daughter back to you, at least it made you remember to take care of your responsibility. If you like help, if you like no help her, heaven no go fall.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by harsysky(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
People have often come up with the adage that the best revenge is to make it , and they are absolutely right. But the adage is incomplete owing to the fact that when one has made it, what's next. That is where I come in ,and I believe that is where, also, your question lies.

I want you to know this: if you chase her outta your house just know that the lesson you taught her is " do me I do you , God no go vex" which is totally wrong. You knew the gravity of what she did, you quite alright understood how inhumane it is. So, if you feel that's the way to pay her back, you are no different from her.

Our aim in life is to teach others who do not understand that life is unpredictable, round and very small. Pay the debt, my good brother. You will notice a relieve you have never felt in your life before. God bless you more
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by yemmie(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Get a new house and move out with your wife and child.

Pay all the money your supposedly mother-in law owes and collect receipt of payment.

Don't give her the address of your new home.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by maskid(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
op, to hair is human and to forgive is "design" grin grin grin

dats all i have to say
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by eleko1: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dnt pay evil for evil.God bless u so dat u'll be a blessingto other/her.Remember Joseph. Forget the past.May u never be put to shame
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by InvertedHammer: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
daveson07:
My first thread on Nl....
Please pardon my way of writing i aint that a good writer,just a learner
It happens that i mistakenly impregnated a girl some years ago,i wasn't ready bcuz i was a destitute then,my mother in-law was suppose to be taking care of her daughter then,but something really baffles me
My mother in-law was the type that like to evade the responbilities of takin care of her children,to cut the long story short..
She always make life difficult for her daughter during pregnancy,she won't even give her a single meal per day,it was i that was taking care of the girl then,just that she aint living with me bcuz i was managing with one of my friend then,she always insult her daughter that why must she get pregnant for someone so destitute
Eventually she sent her packing to come and be living with me that she can't live with her again,bcuz i normally visit her and she can't stand the sight of me
But the girl love me die,when she brought her luggages to my friends place i was so ashamed so i had to go and borrow money from one man in our area that normally give out money with a huge interest,I used the money i borrowed to rent a face me i slap you single room,we were managing there untill God finally answer my prayer and now God has really favour me.....
Now to why i open this thread,my mother in-law borrowed money from those people they call (gurumi,napo,ship nd so on....)Now she is unable to pay them and she is now living with us for the past two weeks now and they are looking for her all over
She wants me to help her pay at least a little out of the money,actually i'm capable of paying all the money but i don't want to,and am getting bored of her presence,I just need advices from mature mind either to pay the money or chase her out of my house....
Pls I swear this isn't a Fantasy,it's my life story and am typing with tears of Joy and sadness,I need your help urgently Nl brainiacs...forgive my long samon.tnks nd God bless
/
You were a destitute and you impregnated her daughter. What were you expecting from her? A high five?

She reacted the exact same way a sane mother would.

If you have the means, help her. If you don't help her, be ready for war ahead. This time it will be mother/daughter tag team
against you.

No condition is permanent. Who says you will not need her help in future?

\

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by maimota(f): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
He who finds a wife fineth a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord." If she had not sent her daughter packing, you wouldn't have thought of having a life of your own, where were you as at the time the lady was sent packing and where are you now? ur mother in law was just an angel in disguise, kindly help her out and pay your girlfriend's dowry if possible pls.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
I think we should understand poverty-induced behavious. Your mother-in-law may not be wicked as you may think but sometimes poverty can bring the evil in us so quickly that we often regret it afterwards.
I don't tell people what to do. I can only advise you to do whatever that makes you happy.
You may pay her bills and feel happy or feel bad. How you feel matters. Will you feel bad when you refuse to pay it or feel happy? The answer to the question should inform your decision.
Btw, good to know you are being favored by God. I am impress that you attributed your success to God. God answers every prayer said with good intention.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by doveda: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
daveson07:
she just finished her apprihentice,she is now a nurse and i'm trying to set up her mini-shop for clinical purpose so i'm gonna do all the marriage rites before this year runs out by the grace of God,,tnx a lot
Can you send her to a nursing school before you start having kids again? sad

On the long run, it would boost her value. Her pay would also come in handy too. And I believe she should be able to get a good job after graduation. In fact, you could let her so some further studies in Clinical Nursing. You will not only be helping her, you would be helping yourself and your kids.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
badboyphc:
Fukkboy. You no get money you dey give girl belle. I still feel broke with my 6.2 Million in the bank.

Chei. What you were supposed to do was abort that child before you come stress it for no reason in this world.

My 2k.
See your life angry angry angry
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by mastasam(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
He who forgives have more peace.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by GlitzG: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

But I tell you
,. Transfering hate/anger in this situation is illogically and unapt, Considering that this woman is not just a stranger,but a family to you, bounded by blood.

[/b][/size]

God blesss you for your insight. You have jus said my mind. Nxt case please grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by emzila(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
what will u do if God had decided to leave u in that abject poverty situation? he lift you up not because you had not sin enough to warrant him leaving you in that situation but he choose to have mercy on you. I agree with you on how excruciating the pain of seeing d woman you love with your precious child inside her drove out into a hopeless situation could be but I plead to forgive and but don't forget except she make you to forget. pay the bill if you can and send her back to her house.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by shogotermies(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
tell her you forgiven her but you don't forget, make her remember how she made you and her daughter felt years back,.. you can pay her the whole money. but tell your wife to make a way that her mom may leave your home,. because if u chase her out with ur hands hmm na yawa. cus everybody go say you chased you in law out. but if its ur wife they all know she is her mother. and u guys have to plan chasing her out in a way people won't know you hate your mother inlaw
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by chichriso: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
help her please

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
You were a destitute and you impregnated her daughter. What were you expecting from her? A high five?

She reacted the exact same way a sane mother would.

If you have the means, help her. If you don't help her, be ready for war ahead. This time it will be mother/daughter tag team
against you.

No condition is permanent. Who says you will not need her help in future?

\

Nice one.
And I can bet that guy is yet to do all the necessary ceremonies required of a husband.I dey sure say him never buy kolanut fir the girl people.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by bmos(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
jay2pee:
K

Let that money you want to help her with form part of the dowry you would be paying later. And let me warn you not to contemplate ditching that girl. God has given you money to marry here so no excuses. Not doing so is tantamount to highest wickedness. And pls keep your dicky in one place and let your eyes be single fm now onward. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Chose To Distance Myself From A Sibling / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.