Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (38606 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Fidelcruiz(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2016
my advice is that if u have the money bail her out of her troubles because whatever u passed through in the past happened that u may get to where u are today. my philosophy is that success bears no grudge and no normal mother will somersault and rejoice seeing the daughter with pregnancy out of wedlock. Pardon ur mother in-law and bail her out.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by nani212(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2016
LastProphet:

i think you are wrong, there was nothing TOO wicked with what the woman did, she was just human, who will be happy to feed a daughter impregnated by a guy without job? if she was a rich woman that will be different, but she wasn't.
the OP should not think the woman was wicked because she was not, she was just angry and she had a right to be.
he can help her and he can decide to play God since he has little money now but don't be too comfortable because "nothing is certain"
Angry smh Wasn't she feeding and housing her before she got pregnant? She threw her out when she needed her the most. Her own daughter. She wasn't angry, shes just wicked.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by delishpot: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2016
forgive her help her and move on with your life. Shebi it is from her house you will still go back to marry your woman?

nani212:
Angry smh Wasn't she feeding and housing her before she got pregnant? She threw her out when she needed her the most. Her own daughter. She wasn't angry, shes just wicked.

Many Igbo and hausa parents will do just the same. Some cultures still hold true to their marriage before sex or child beliefs. I understand where the mom was coming from. She prolly isn't educated even.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by mizlovette(f): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2016
I'd advice u pay half the money with strict instruction that u won't ever tolerate any incident like this again cos she strikes me like one who would capitalise on ur act of mercy and kindness. It's well
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by chinedu23(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2016
daveson07:
My first thread on Nl....
Please pardon my way of writing i aint that a good writer,just a learner
It happens that i mistakenly impregnated a girl some years ago,i wasn't ready bcuz i was a destitute then,my mother in-law was suppose to be taking care of her daughter then,but something really baffles me
My mother in-law was the type that like to evade the responbilities of takin care of her children,to cut the long story short..
She always make life difficult for her daughter during pregnancy,she won't even give her a single meal per day,it was i that was taking care of the girl then,just that she aint living with me bcuz i was managing with one of my friend then,she always insult her daughter that why must she get pregnant for someone so destitute
Eventually she sent her packing to come and be living with me that she can't live with her again,bcuz i normally visit her and she can't stand the sight of me
But the girl love me die,when she brought her luggages to my friends place i was so ashamed so i had to go and borrow money from one man in our area that normally give out money with a huge interest,I used the money i borrowed to rent a face me i slap you single room,we were managing there untill God finally answer my prayer and now God has really favour me.....
Now to why i open this thread,my mother in-law borrowed money from those people they call (gurumi,napo,ship nd so on....)Now she is unable to pay them and she is now living with us for the past two weeks now and they are looking for her all over
She wants me to help her pay at least a little out of the money,actually i'm capable of paying all the money but i don't want to,and am getting bored of her presence,I just need advices from mature mind either to pay the money or chase her out of my house....
Pls I swear this isn't a Fantasy,it's my life story and am typing with tears of Joy and sadness,I need your help urgently Nl brainiacs...forgive my long samon.tnks nd God bless
A man might be good in life but d only tin dat can hinder d man not make heaven are those little sins like unforgiveness, hatred etc if am to advice u, i tink u should help her pay d money after all God that change ur story is not stupid and u.won't tell me dat u have not ofended God before and make sure u eras d past memory and focus on ur future and the blessing ahead.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by ilyas26(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Pay the money to the people directly, don't give her the money. Then after that send her away
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by LastProphet: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2016
nani212:

we wait to see what you will do when your daughter takes in for a jobless guy at a financially low point of your life
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by nani212(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2016
LastProphet:

we wait to see what you will do when your daughter takes in for a jobless guy at a financially low point of your life
This is my problem with making comments online. I just expressed myself and you are already waiting to see what I will do when my daughter gets pregnant outside wedlock. Really pathetic. smh
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by pabjo: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2016
God lift you for a time like this to show her(your in law) the benefit of help so that she can avert wrong notion in helping others next time and remember you are not paying evil for evil leave yesterday behind and focus on the future my advice thou.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by obaao(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Bros, Take the following step:
1. Ask for the total amount of money she is owing
2. Divide it into half or quarter, as you deem it fit
3. Hand it over to your wife to give her mother
4. Tell her she should tell her mummy to give you space or else you will leave the house for the two of them
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by alatbaba1(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Edusouls:
shut up make i hear word,if na u,u go help such a hardhearted mother inlaw that ridiculed and scorned you badly.make una stop claiming good person wey una no be..

C me c problem ooo. Do u knw me? Hv we met b4? Hw come u r quick to judge me. I'm nt claiming good Bt i'm nt bad and nt all Nigerians r bad as u presume. Change ur orientation n mind set.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by alatbaba1(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Edusouls:
shut up make i hear word,if na u,u go help such a hardhearted mother inlaw that ridiculed and scorned you badly.make una stop claiming good person wey una no be..

C me c problem ooo. Do u knw me? Hv we met b4? Hw come u r quick to judge me. I'm nt claiming good Bt it nt bad and nt all Nigerians r bad as u presume. Change ur orientation n mind set.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by CioAngels(f): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Hey NairaLanders, you are all great people, speaking in one vioce, but one or two person. I am going with you all but not without saying the would be mother should be kept away for just two months for her to learn how not be wicked. Yes, her got pregnanted and the young claimed ownership, so what else was looking for. Awon iya alapa koste. Some mothers' do have them, just like this one. Please don't tell your mother so that she will not transfer the hatred to your child and your would be wife.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Snoolv360(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2016
As you claimed...help her pay the money and chase her away. i hope you've paid yours.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by BLESSEDISDLORD: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2016
My dear, she is your mother in law no any other 1, since you love your wife, please kindlt do it and you will receive aboundant bless. God will uphold you and your family.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2016
daveson07:
she just finished her apprihentice,she is now a nurse and i'm trying to set up her mini-shop for clinical purpose so i'm gonna do all the marriage rites before this year runs out by the grace of God,,tnx a lot
As you set up a mini-shop for her I pray the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob bless you for ever,in Jesus name! Amen! When a lady loves when u r pennyless it's a sign she is your God ordained wife,she will only bring u favour. As for your mother-in-law,just pay off her debt. Pray for God to change her
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by maureeoy: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2016
give your mother inlaw the money and marry her daughter the right way and everybody will be happy.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by maureeoy: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2016
badboyphc:
Fukkboy. You no get money you dey give girl belle. I still feel broke with my 6.2 Million in the bank.

Chei. What you were supposed to do was abort that child before you come stress it for no reason in this world.

My 2k.

if he had aborted the baby and the lady died do you think he will be rich today..

you are not fit to advice anybody
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by oscarnoble(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Pls pay all they money if you can and also forgive her
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2016
daveson07:
It happens that i mistakenly impregnated a girl some years ago,i wasn't ready bcuz i was a destitute then,my mother in-law was suppose to be taking care of her daughter then,but something really baffles me
My mother in-law was the type that like to evade the responbilities of takin care of her children,to cut the long story short..
She always make life difficult for her daughter during pregnancy,she won't even give her a single meal per day,it was i that was taking care of the girl then,just that she aint living with me bcuz i was managing with one of my friend then,she always insult her daughter that why must she get pregnant for someone so destitute
Eventually she sent her packing to come and be living with me that she can't live with her again,bcuz i normally visit her and she can't stand the sight of me
But the girl love me die,when she brought her luggages to my friends place i was so ashamed so i had to go and borrow money from one man in our area that normally give out money with a huge interest,I used the money i borrowed to rent a face me i slap you single room,we were managing there untill God finally answer my prayer and now God has really favour me.....
Now to why i open this thread,my mother in-law borrowed money from those people they call (gurumi,napo,ship nd so on....)Now she is unable to pay them and she is now living with us for the past two weeks now and they are looking for her all over
She wants me to help her pay at least a little out of the money,actually i'm capable of paying all the money but i don't want to,and am getting bored of her presence,I just need advices from mature mind either to pay the money or chase her out of my house....
Pls I swear this isn't a Fantasy,it's my life story and am typing with tears of Joy and sadness,I need your help urgently Nl brainiacs...forgive my long samon.tnks nd God bless

The bible said "forgive of all our trespasses, as we forgive those trespasses against us"
dont forget she gave birth to your wife and for that alone, she is worthy of your help. no woman wants to .see her child suffers, but her daughter made her disappointed.
another reason you must pay that money is that, my spirit tells me that, God is testing you.. pls dont fail, God will reward cheerful givers
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by sunsewa: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2016
forgive her and pay off the loan since u said u can afford it,still know she is mother of ur babymama abi girlfriend/wife to be.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by PhelimIdea(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2016
forgive...
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by kokorodudu(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Where's your address?
daveson07:
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by lailo: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thought u wanted to say she needed the kind of help im only thinking and u need advice on whether to agree to help her nack her punnany or throw her out.OP just disappointed me
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by jackima: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Help her pay all the debt and let her go back to where she's coming from. Thank you. Maturity.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by erumena(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2016
daveson07:

You were wrong to impregnate her Daughter & expect her to carry the cross, that was selfish of you.

Though as a mother, she could've done a lot better by being there for her child even when the daughter made the error, but all the same she acted that way cos she was angry at that time.

Now her ill treatment towards you spurred you on to better your life and that of your woman.

God showed you mercy for you to make it, if you turn your back on her, and behave the same way she did to you, God will withdraw his mercy from you and use someone else to help her.

There is a reason why God is passing this opportunity to you so that you can represent him by showing love in return for hate.

God bless you
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Dcholeric: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2016
EggovinMma:
You got her daughter pregnant despite you knew you were a destitute and you expect her to be nice to you abi? Not only that you left her with her mother to take care of, as if the woman no get her own problem? You are not serious. I'm happy she chased her daughter back to you, at least it made you remember to take care of your responsibility. If you like help, if you like no help her, heaven no go fall.
she allowed herself to be impregnated by a destitute, despite the fact that she knows, the both of them has to be responsible, and since the f*cking mother could not fend for her f*cking daughter part of the whole assumed mistake, then the f*cking mother shouldn't bring her f*cking problem she had to pile up on the guy and her daughter because they sipmly got their own problem to tackle.

f*ck you in advance (this is for your next quote)
I will read it next month when I log on
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Dcholeric:

she allowed herself to be impregnated by a destitute, despite the fact that she knows, the both of them has to be responsible, and since the f*cking mother could not fend for her f*cking daughter part of the whole assumed mistake, then the f*cking mother shouldn't bring her f*cking problem she had to pile up on the guy and her daughter because they sipmly got their own problem to tackle.

f*ck you in advance (this is for your next quote)
I will read it next month when I log on

Lmao!
Coward!
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by okanlawon94(m): 1:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Antina:
If u can help her pay part of the money, pls do, and dont forget u call her ur mother-in-law, cos she is. Just thank God for taking u this far. who knws if ur mother-in-law didnt drive her daughter to come to you, u may still be squarting with ur friend.
That's wuh yhu pple say...Buh d mother-in-law never think about d unseen tomorrow
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by sisisioge: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Oga, this isn't about helping her, it is about helping yourself. Get her out by paying off her loan...She sha would leave if you pay. Some issues are really clear-cut enough OP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria? / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.